Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,819 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

In Need Of A Webmaster That Can Solve SMF Issues - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / In Need Of A Webmaster That Can Solve SMF Issues (2475 Views)

I Need A Webmaster To Complete My Website Dev. / Solve Issues With Your Website Here, Wordpress, Joomla, PHP Script E.t.c / Great News For All Tech And Webmaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Webmaster That Can Solve SMF Issues by idolda: 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2017
Good day house,I have a customised forum just like Nairaland and I am currently having some issues I would like an experienced webmaster to help me to look into,identify and solve it.

Thanks
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster That Can Solve SMF Issues by havilahconsults: 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
idolda:
Good day house,I have a customised forum just like Nairaland and I am currently having some issues I would like an experienced webmaster to help me to look into,identify and solve it.

Thanks

Contact Havilah Consults... Check my signature below for my contact information.
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster That Can Solve SMF Issues by iamleumas: 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
idolda:

Thanks

What exactly is the issue?
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster That Can Solve SMF Issues by websiteguru30: 7:23am On Dec 15, 2017
contact me on 08022804449 for the bug fix on your forum site.
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster That Can Solve SMF Issues by ogunjobiolaide: 8:22pm On Dec 15, 2017
Get the issue resolve, call/whatsapp me on 08063718360
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster That Can Solve SMF Issues by yahoofak(m): 9:58am On Dec 01, 2018
contact the guy who developed nursesarena.com he's an old SMF developer. the link to his profile is at the bottom of the site.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Webmaster That Can Solve SMF Issues by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
does it work with SMF 2.0 ?
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster That Can Solve SMF Issues by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
Yahoofak does it work with SMF 2.0
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster That Can Solve SMF Issues by yahoofak(m): 8:26am On May 04, 2020
Yahoofak does it work with SMF 2.0
yes, it does.
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster That Can Solve SMF Issues by lindatola1: 12:41pm On Jan 15
Great stuff
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster That Can Solve SMF Issues by lindatola1: 12:23pm On Jan 16
Wowwww! Interesting
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster That Can Solve SMF Issues by lindatola1: 11:27am On Jan 17
I'm so glad I got this
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster That Can Solve SMF Issues by lindatola1: 4:09pm On Jan 18
Thanks needed this
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster That Can Solve SMF Issues by lindatola1: 2:31pm On Jan 19
wink wink cheesy
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster That Can Solve SMF Issues by lindatola1: 10:03pm On Jan 20
Great stuff
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster That Can Solve SMF Issues by lindatola1: 9:08am On Jan 21
Truly enlightening
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster That Can Solve SMF Issues by lindatola1: 8:59am On Jan 22
I got this
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster That Can Solve SMF Issues by dykechukwunedum(m): 12:22pm On Jan 22
idolda:

Thanks

Have you solved the problem
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster That Can Solve SMF Issues by lindatola1: 1:30pm On Jan 23
This is awesome
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster That Can Solve SMF Issues by lindatola1: 6:14pm On Jan 24
Thanks needed this
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster That Can Solve SMF Issues by lindatola1: 2:42pm On Jan 25
Really appreciate this
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster That Can Solve SMF Issues by lindatola1: 8:10am On Jan 26
Awesome
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster That Can Solve SMF Issues by lindatola1: 8:38am On Jan 26
cheesy angry
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster That Can Solve SMF Issues by lindatola1: 12:21pm On Jan 27
This is insightful
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster That Can Solve SMF Issues by lindatola1: 8:13pm On Jan 28
Thanks needed this
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster That Can Solve SMF Issues by lindatola1: 2:17pm On Jan 29
This is interesting
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster That Can Solve SMF Issues by lindatola1: 8:53am On Jan 30
I'mso glad I got this
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster That Can Solve SMF Issues by lindatola1: 3:59pm On Jan 31
Thank you
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster That Can Solve SMF Issues by lindatola1: 4:52pm On Feb 01
I love this
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster That Can Solve SMF Issues by lindatola1: 1:20pm On Feb 02
Thanks needed this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Automate Airtime & Data Vending For Instant Delivery Mtn SME Data / Donation/peer To Peer Script With Downpayment, Sms Verification And Recommitment / Learn Webdesign From The Masters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.