Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

NPOWER !!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPOWER !!!! (3433 Views)

My Congratulatory Message From Npower / Npower Tecno Device Experience / Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NPOWER !!!! by HollaTranzact: 7:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
HELP!!!!! I got a text in July 2017 that I'm among the 2016 npower waiting list. I then went for my PV today @ ilorinwest LGA Kwara state but my name isn't on the list. I made a complaint to the officials there but they seems to have no idea of what I'm talking about. I have checked my name on the website with my BVN but no record found. Please I need urgent attention to know what next step to take.

Thanks .....
Re: NPOWER !!!! by PrinceFromDilli(m): 8:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
Follow the npower twitter handle TAG your query with something captivating they'll respond quickly

2 Likes

Re: NPOWER !!!! by HollaTranzact: 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2017
PrinceFromDilli:
Follow the npower twitter handle TAG your query with something captivating they'll respond quickly

Have done that bro..No response yet.....@Autosbay where are you at.....@Npower this really need a serious attention....Or am i alone with this issue.
Re: NPOWER !!!! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
HollaTranzact:

Have done that bro..No response yet.....@Autosbay where are you at.....@Npower this really need a serious attention....Or am i alone with this issue.
quote npowerng on this platform... He works with them.
Re: NPOWER !!!! by npowerng: 9:08am On Dec 15, 2017
HollaTranzact:
HELP!!!!! I got a text in July 2017 that I'm among the 2016 npower waiting list. I then went for my PV today @ ilorinwest LGA Kwara state but my name isn't on the list. I made a complaint to the officials there but they seems to have no idea of what I'm talking about. I have checked my name on the website with my BVN but no record found. Please I need urgent attention to know what next step to take.

Thanks .....

Good morning sir,

Do not panic,
You would be contacted soon.
Re: NPOWER !!!! by neejah1(m): 9:28am On Dec 15, 2017
Npower pls address my case.My NAME IS OLISA TEMITAYO
LG OF RESIDENCE IS OLORUNDA LOCAL GOVERNMENT, OSOGBO, OSUN STATE
Pls I couldn't find my name on the list pasted in my lg of residence. I checked the website with my bvn again to confirm this and the same lg of residence was displayed. The problem now is the officials at the local government of my residence refuse to attend to people with this same issue stating that our names are not on the list. Please what is the solution to this?
I look foward to your respose As soon as possible.
Once again kudos to The NPOWER TEAM.
Thank you
OLISA TEMITAYO
Re: NPOWER !!!! by HollaTranzact: 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
npowerng:

Good morning sir,

Do not panic,

Sir would i ever get a chance of participating in the programme because am yet to be physically verified, am I the only one experiencing this issue ? No name on the list ...No name on npower website , no any form of text from N power i just seems lost right now..... cry cry cry
Re: NPOWER !!!! by Tkapj: 12:57am On Dec 16, 2017
pls, will the verification date be extended as many of us have not been verified yet...pls kindly reply
Re: NPOWER !!!! by Tkapj: 1:00am On Dec 16, 2017
pls is there any hope of extending the verification date... as am not able to do it yet. Npower pls respond
Re: NPOWER !!!! by Ganjafama(m): 4:28am On Dec 16, 2017
@npowerng you guys are doing a good job. I did my verification yesterday. It went well. When I applied for power I was 35 years and some months. I turned 36 yrs 2 months ago. Does that stop me from being selected? Thanks
Re: NPOWER !!!! by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 16, 2017
Ganjafama:
@npowerng you guys are doing a good job. I did my verification yesterday. It went well. When I applied for power I was 35 years and some months. I turned 36 yrs 2 months ago. Does that stop me from being selected? Thanks
npowerng,ur attention is needed here.
Re: NPOWER !!!! by Nicogen4us(f): 11:01am On Dec 16, 2017
npowerng:

Good morning sir,

Do not panic,

Please bros what of batch B device collection and the backlog. The device is setting us behind those that has collecte
Re: NPOWER !!!! by AutosBay(m): 1:07pm On Dec 16, 2017
HollaTranzact:

something similar happened in Lagos but another list was made available
Re: NPOWER !!!! by Edox4(m): 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
neejah1:
Npower pls address my case.My NAME IS OLISA TEMITAYO
LG OF RESIDENCE IS OLORUNDA LOCAL GOVERNMENT, OSOGBO, OSUN STATE
Pls I couldn't find my name on the list pasted in my lg of residence. I checked the website with my bvn again to confirm this and the same lg of residence was displayed. The problem now is the officials at the local government of my residence refuse to attend to people with this same issue stating that our names are not on the list. Please what is the solution to this?
I look foward to your respose As soon as possible.
Once again kudos to The NPOWER TEAM.
Thank you
OLISA TEMITAYO
If u got a text message of being pre selected and couldn't find ur name in ur lg of residence, contact your state focal person or NOA, they do av the list of all successful applicant in d state. u might be posted to another lg
Re: NPOWER !!!! by edemsimeon: 5:16pm On Dec 16, 2017
I'M HAVING THE SAME ISSUE HERE IN SOKOTO. 2016 APPLICANTS NOT VERIFIED, LIST NOT AVAILABLE.
Re: NPOWER !!!! by HollaTranzact: 7:17pm On Dec 16, 2017

Please let us know how fate... I got the text with this phone number ....08038599448.....
Re: NPOWER !!!! by babashiko(m): 9:23pm On Dec 16, 2017
Pls is it true that another name have been released apart from the one released earlier. Where can we confirm the name if this is true
Re: NPOWER !!!! by oluadeez: 8:19am On Dec 17, 2017
pls,Npower,I check my name online, I was not preselected, but my name is among the list pasted in my registered local government, pls help

(1) (Reply)

Breaking! FG Ends Npower Program For 2016 Batch. / Please, How Much Should I Charge For This? / Offshore Job Training For Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.