Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris (Photos) (20322 Views)

President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris After A 5-Day Official To France / President Buhari Addresses World Leaders In Paris (Photos) / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris (Photos) by magzey: 10:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
adadike281:
The wicked president is back!
One big wailer has registered his presence. angry grin angry grin
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris (Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
DonVikings:
Baba oyoyo! cheesy

Nightmare of all enemies of Nigeria, especially rapists and headslammers

Pigs and idiots right now.. grin

By their cone head
You shall know them
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris (Photos) by silver94(m): 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
ElPadrino33:
Nwoke ojoo nnoo angry
grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris (Photos) by bedspread: 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
Milllz:
The way they celebrate this man anytime he is back, like something good is about to happen to the country.

Are these people not tired of always going to the airport to welcome him grin cheesy
SERIOUSLY @Bolden ; YOU JUST RELAYED MY THOUGHTS.... At this time I don't think to coming in of the President should be POMP and SHARE........
The Coming in for me should be silence... COMES IN , Goes straight to his office or to his hometown...
All these stuffs are not in away moving us anywhere....
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris (Photos) by Damibiz(m): 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
Na ur celebrate...? Leave that man ALONE oh
Milllz:
The way they celebrate this man anytime he is back, like something good is about to happen to the country.

Are these people not tired of always going to the airport to welcome him grin cheesy
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris (Photos) by lobell: 10:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
This is the real deal!

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris (Photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 11:00pm On Dec 14, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

How did the Fulani balls taste today
Was it same as yesterday
grin Looools!Im go Salty die ad the saltiness go contain addictive substance wey fit turn person to ZOMBIE cheesy
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris (Photos) by bigpicture001: 11:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
must dey organise a fanfare when ever the president touches down in nigeria...stupid hypocrites politicians
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 11:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
u mean he didnt stop-by in London?
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris (Photos) by laffwitmi: 11:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
Welcome back Mr integrity

Sai baba
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 11:09pm On Dec 14, 2017
Milllz:

true broh! its now boring goin to welcom him
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris (Photos) by PrinceDave001(m): 11:16pm On Dec 14, 2017
Milllz:

Esp that gov from ondo state
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris (Photos) by hall21: 12:53am On Dec 15, 2017
shocked cool
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris (Photos) by hall21: 12:58am On Dec 15, 2017
grin angry
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris (Photos) by hall21: 1:00am On Dec 15, 2017
angry sad
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris (Photos) by sokera: 3:00am On Dec 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Welcome back sir,
Please sleep and never wake up.
becareful what you wish people , remember he is someone father , husband , and brother
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris (Photos) by sokera: 3:04am On Dec 15, 2017
PDP and Igbos are the greatest wailer in the world , they have been wailing since 2014 before election and still wailing ... are they going to wail forever ? Or it will end 2019 ? I want to know ooooo
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris (Photos) by Uglyboy: 4:14am On Dec 15, 2017
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

A for Ajala
Ajala as in Ajasko

The same people wen follow am do red carpet for France nah the same people wen dey welcome am? Please what am I missing out on?
Anybody on the president entourage will line up and greet the president and after the president greet them and board the plane then they will now join the president inside the plane to go and when the plane land in their destination,they will first of all come down and line up again to greet the president.

The president is the last VIP to board the presidential aircraft and he is the last to get down when they arrive their destination.

It's a normal presidential protocol.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris (Photos) by yazach: 4:24am On Dec 15, 2017
PMB My Man

Husband of biafran mother

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris (Photos) by figment232(m): 4:42am On Dec 15, 2017
Chevronstaff:
I still wonder how we have people like:
Donald Duke, Pat Utomi ,Soludo , Jim Ovia, Tony Elumelu e.t.c and our only options for presidency are Atiku and Buhari...
This is how Buhari will walk to Aso Rock in 2019 if Atiku is the main Opposition candidate....
Stories
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris (Photos) by oyeb15: 5:21am On Dec 15, 2017
i thank God for his life and shame on those who wish him dead.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 5:22am On Dec 15, 2017
Chevronstaff:
I still wonder how we have people like:
Donald Duke, Pat Utomi ,Soludo , Jim Ovia, Tony Elumelu e.t.c and our only options for presidency are Atiku and Buhari...
This is how Buhari will walk to Aso Rock in 2019 if Atiku is the main Opposition candidate....

Dont wonder anymore!

We're here on nl, forming political analysts, instead of joining or creating a grassroots party. Same sh*t those u mentioned!

Since Donald left, av u end his name in any important political stand? Even d twitter senator has been more publicised.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris (Photos) by Jflex07(m): 5:48am On Dec 15, 2017
the Worst president ever, welcome back the recessionist
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris (Photos) by nobsalis: 6:18am On Dec 15, 2017
ItsTutsi:
I know u don't welcome ur father when comes back,but keep it within ur family pls

Chai Chai Chai.... Savagery at its Peak
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 6:40am On Dec 15, 2017
Minister of fuel is back. I Will see him in Aso Rock later.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris (Photos) by Amexeptional(m): 6:41am On Dec 15, 2017
ItsTutsi:
I know u don't welcome ur father when comes back,but keep it within ur family pls
Damn!!! Easy buddy
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris (Photos) by ikept(m): 6:53am On Dec 15, 2017
OK. Welcome, where bread?
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 7:16am On Dec 15, 2017
Baawaa:
Welcome sir,enemy of corrupt politicians

Enemy of corrrupt politicians that has not sucessfully prosecuted just one sef ...keep decieving yaself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris (Photos) by austinegreat: 7:47am On Dec 15, 2017
For your sure success in WAEC,JAMB,NECO GCE and admission to a tertiary institution call Klassic tutors @ 08037589601
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 9:12am On Dec 15, 2017
adadike281:
The wicked recessionist is back!
The recessionist......the baddest president ever.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi, Reps In Face Off Over $33b Chinese Loan / Oyo State Npower Beneficiaries Turn Up Enmass For APC And PMB. Pics / 150 Nigerians Killed In Cross River Communal Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.