Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

How Do I Change A General Blog To Niche Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Change A General Blog To Niche Blog (321 Views)

The Insiders Guide To Niche Research / Articles The Secret To Niche Marketing / How Can I Make My Blog To Show On Opera Mini News Feed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Change A General Blog To Niche Blog by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
Please what is the best way to change a general blog to a niche specific blog.

I've got a general blog up and running. Deals with many subjects, but the downsideownsife is that I'm always running around in search of traffic. Of over 200 topics, goggle only ranks 6.

My question is do I delete the other topics, whcih are news anyway. There also heath and tech. I wanna move these to other niche blogs which i will create on blogger and stick to writing literature on my current blog.

Will deleting them tell goggle of the change to my blog? or do i just leave them and start wriging the literature stuff?

Please advice you all that are knowlegable of Goggle's behavoure.
Re: How Do I Change A General Blog To Niche Blog by RemedyLab: 7:59am On Dec 15, 2017
SEO experts over to you!

(1) (Reply)

Wordpress 4.9 Error - Unable To Edit .php Of Your Theme / Create A Website / The Two Types Of Web Visitors You Should Expect To See In Your Website (A Guide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.