Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,966 members, 7,956,618 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:28 PM

Kidnapper Refuses To Die After Being Beaten And Set Ablaze (photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Refuses To Die After Being Beaten And Set Ablaze (photos (1133 Views)

Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint in Anambra, Set Patrol Vans Ablaze (Photos) / Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) / Police Rescue Phone Thief In Calabar As He Was About To Be Set Ablaze (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnapper Refuses To Die After Being Beaten And Set Ablaze (photos by classicfrank4u(m): 11:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
[img]https://2.bp..com/-H4YRNPmKA-M/WjLFqKSsg1I/AAAAAAAAQEM/JjSXJGyZ-0Is7lYxMKoTKlAdrqNm9NZtACLcBGAs/s1600/22.jpg[/img]

A suspected kidnapper who was apprehended after he reportedly kidnapped a 2-year-old girl in Mushin area of Lagos, left everyone surprised with the stunt he pulled with the aftermath of the incident.

An eyewitness who shared the story, claimed that the kidnapper was beaten and set ablaze by the mob, but he didn’t die .

The mob who continued trying to burn him to death, were however stopped by policemen who arrived the scene, shot in the air; putting an end to the failed jungle justice.

Read what the poster said :

“An hausa man that kidnapped a 2 year old girl was caught today And this is what they did to him.This happened in Mushin. Lagos today, right now First tym am seeing someone get beaten to this extent and burnt.

The most amazing tin z dat upon how dey beat and burnt dis guy, he didn’t die, From today I fear hausa charm they wer jex burnin d fooll ooo, fire jex off, d next tin heard poka poka gun shot in d air, police don come.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-d74rBCAoFoM/WjLFp1ngvPI/AAAAAAAAQEE/XEVOYopk6r01tUCQIWss-gnmArn-PqjxwCLcBGAs/s1600/11.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-wk8tz-5WGoo/WjLFqJqF5sI/AAAAAAAAQEI/P61CwSWRacYTFyE2yfwwYL0NqdoaveBoACLcBGAs/s1600/33.jpg[/img]

Omo see tearing… Ma slippers still dey der sef. What is this world turning to. Lemme goan take ma slippers jaae
Re: Kidnapper Refuses To Die After Being Beaten And Set Ablaze (photos by debssycharles(f): 11:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
When God is by ur side.....
Re: Kidnapper Refuses To Die After Being Beaten And Set Ablaze (photos by ghettowriter(m): 11:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
Did this actually happen?
Re: Kidnapper Refuses To Die After Being Beaten And Set Ablaze (photos by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 15, 2017
Is it every stranger that plays with kids that is a kidnapper?That is why I have stop playing with kids so as not to fall victim of mob who may want to label me as a kidnapper.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Refuses To Die After Being Beaten And Set Ablaze (photos by businessempire: 1:15am On Dec 15, 2017
shocked

You poured sapele water on him and expect him to burn?

I am right above my Nairaland mentor NwaAmaikpe tongue

NwaAmaikpe unveil the face behind your moniker biko

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

There's too many adulterated petrol being sold this Christmas period.
shocked

1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Refuses To Die After Being Beaten And Set Ablaze (photos by NwaAmaikpe: 1:16am On Dec 15, 2017
shocked

There's too many adulterated petrol being sold this Christmas period.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Refuses To Die After Being Beaten And Set Ablaze (photos by Fweshspice(m): 2:35am On Dec 15, 2017
No No No No!! This is jst not right IMO.. Yeah he should be Punished then handed over to the Police nt setting him on fire. This shows how brutal and heartless some pple can be. #NoToJungleJusticeAbeg#
Re: Kidnapper Refuses To Die After Being Beaten And Set Ablaze (photos by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 15, 2017
Let's not forget four innocent students.....jungle Justice never pays
Re: Kidnapper Refuses To Die After Being Beaten And Set Ablaze (photos by Dutchey(m): 7:11am On Dec 15, 2017
say no to JUNGLE JUSTICE.... the power of juju

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Breaks-up With Her Boyfriend Because He Eats Poop For Yahoo Plus R / Shocker: Monkey Swallow N70m Belonging To Northern Senators / Fresh Boy Dies After Taking Gutter Water [GRAPHIC PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.