Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,344 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

LG Unveiled Gram Laptop To Offer 'full-day Battery Life’ - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / LG Unveiled Gram Laptop To Offer 'full-day Battery Life’ (914 Views)

Powerhouse Lenovo Thinkpad - 32gb Ram, 1tb Ssd, And 3-day Battery 400k / LG Gram I7 For Sale / ✈✳✅6hours Battery Life GUARANTEED Dell Latitude E5450 500GB Core i7 12GB Ram — (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LG Unveiled Gram Laptop To Offer 'full-day Battery Life’ by zummy10: 12:12am On Dec 15, 2017
Good News for 2018 as LG Electronics unveiled its latest LG Gram laptops, and announced they will be officially released at CES 2018 next month.

The new variants are based on Windows 10 and with a 72Wh battery that can last for a day on a single full charge.

The new LG Gram laptops come in 13.3-inch, 14-inch, and 15-inch display size variants.

The notebooks are powered by 8th generation Intel Core i7 and Core i5 processors and will have SSD storage with an optional secondary SSD storage slot.

The entire list of specifications for the LG Gram laptops is currently unavailable; more information will be revealed at CES 2018.

LG claims that users will be able boost work efficiency as high as 40 percent while booting time will be under 10 seconds.

The notebooks have passed all seven MIL-STD 810G durability tests due to the Nano Carbon Magnesium full metal alloy body that is employed on the outer shell.

LG Electronics claims that these laptops are 20 percent more durable compared to traditional magnesium products.

LG's new Gram series of laptops come with a backlit keyboard, a precision touchpad, touchscreen, and a fingerprint sensor.

Read More: http://www.yarnmeblog.com.ng/2017/12/lg-unveiled-gram-laptop-to-offer-full-day-battery-life-in-2018.html

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Buy And Download Apps On Your Windows PC / Dell 3520 Core I3 4gb 500gb Laptop Price N100k Negotiable / Used HP Compaq Laptop And Sony Viao Laptop In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.