Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Ojukwu's Last Warning To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu's Last Warning To Nigerians (408 Views)

FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed / Gov. Hope Uzodinma Gives Last Warning To Ihedioha And Other Inciting Imolites / Ojukwu Last Warning To Ipob Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ojukwu's Last Warning To Nigerians by nduprincekc(m): 1:13am On Dec 15, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvoxsM1YsbY

ptherwise the death would have been in vain

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Nnamdi Kanu please watch this video..

the early we forget this biafra the better for in the south east.
Re: Ojukwu's Last Warning To Nigerians by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 15, 2017
“I met the Biafra leader
Nnamdi kanu at Eddys
pizza Gh at about 8:45pm
date 11/12/2017. He was
surprised i recognized
him and didn’t want to
speak to me at first until i
spoke igbo and he
responded.”
Re: Ojukwu's Last Warning To Nigerians by nduprincekc(m): 1:20am On Dec 15, 2017
kook
Re: Ojukwu's Last Warning To Nigerians by nduprincekc(m): 1:20am On Dec 15, 2017
pp

(1) (Reply)

CBN Must Stop The Circulation Of Fake Currencies. -dr Olufon / Towards Greater Happiness In Nigeria: Imo, A Land In Search Of Happiness / IRT Arrest 6 Kidnap Suspects, Rescue Victim In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.