Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

See What A ‘yahoo Guy’ Posted On Facebook As He Reveals His Babe’s Nude (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What A ‘yahoo Guy’ Posted On Facebook As He Reveals His Babe’s Nude (photos) (1177 Views)

Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car / Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 / See The Weird Pictures A Guy Posted That Got Him 479k Followers (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A ‘yahoo Guy’ Posted On Facebook As He Reveals His Babe’s Nude (photos) by Alaomoses(m): 1:40am On Dec 15, 2017
http://www.tribunalvibe.com.ng/2017/12/see-what-yahoo-guy-posted-on-facebook.html

See what this guy posted on Facebook, from the comments it’s seen that he’s a ‘yahoo boy’.

See what he wrote after posting the photos below :

Every morning when I wake I jus want dey see my kele� If she supports the hustle split ur last �cash�with her she WORTH it ���� #Behind Every successful man, there is a strong and wise woman� #ONE WOMAN IS ENOUGH� shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed cheesy cheesy

Re: See What A ‘yahoo Guy’ Posted On Facebook As He Reveals His Babe’s Nude (photos) by Ugoeze2016: 1:44am On Dec 15, 2017
Why do you think that he is a yahoo boy?

Why does he look sick?

What exactly did he say?
Re: See What A ‘yahoo Guy’ Posted On Facebook As He Reveals His Babe’s Nude (photos) by MrShine(m): 2:03am On Dec 15, 2017
Oboi... :oNot sure what to say tho.. Hehehe

But nawa o.. They can use this guys collarbones to draw water from a well grin grin
Re: See What A ‘yahoo Guy’ Posted On Facebook As He Reveals His Babe’s Nude (photos) by silvamiami(m): 3:59am On Dec 15, 2017
All thèse blogs with irrelevant topics and meaningless stories.

wheres the nude?
Whatd the Yahoo talk there?

Very soon we go hear

"See what God Posted on His Twitter Handle After lady Said she is the Mother of Jesús "
Re: See What A ‘yahoo Guy’ Posted On Facebook As He Reveals His Babe’s Nude (photos) by TeamLeader(m): 5:46am On Dec 15, 2017
Op do you even know the meaning of 'nude' ?
Re: See What A ‘yahoo Guy’ Posted On Facebook As He Reveals His Babe’s Nude (photos) by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 15, 2017
Op I know where dem dey sell sense....
Besides I think this is you.
Hungry yahoo boy. $2 per transaction.

(1) (Reply)

CRUTECH Students Of Microbiologist Graduates In A Grand Style (photos) / Father Christmas Suffers Heart Attack, Dies During School Party - Photos / ?BEEF!! Oritse Femi Shades Davido & Wizkid – Says Their Shows Is Not Even Up To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.