Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

An Investment Opportunity You Should Not Miss This January 2018 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / An Investment Opportunity You Should Not Miss This January 2018 (356 Views)

28,000 Jobs This January. Register Now. / Real Estate As An Investment With Huge Returns / Investment Opportunity You Wont Want To Miss!!! Safe And Secure. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Investment Opportunity You Should Not Miss This January 2018 by pharoahs(m): 1:58am On Dec 15, 2017
I am into savings and loans within the iyana ekoro area of oke odo/alimosho area of Lagos state, I provide this service for traders and small business owners who do daily contribution (ajoo/esusu) with me. I also provide soft loans for salary earners who need such before their salary arrives. This I must assure you is big business as there is mega demand for loan from my customers.
As we approach the financially austere month of January; the month of house and shop rent payment, school fees payment, etc. what better time to invest and earn cool ROI than now?
My customer base is over 200 daily savers, verifiable and reachable by address and phone numbers.
I offer up to 5% monthly on investments from 500k and above for a minimum 6 month investment tenure.

If you think you would like to look into the offer, reach me ASAP on 08184595087 (by phone call or whatsapp) for further discussion on %ROI and investment tenure.

(1) (Reply)

I Buy Itunes And Other Gift's At Good Price. / Is There Any Health Investment To Enter / Discover How To Earn Big Through "Online Travel Agency"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.