Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

89 Per Cent Of Nigerians Not Happy With Buhari’s Govt- Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 89 Per Cent Of Nigerians Not Happy With Buhari’s Govt- Okorocha (516 Views)

“95 Per Cent Of States Can’t Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage” - Ebonyi Gov / Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian / 89 Percent Of Nigerians Not Happy Under Buhari - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

89 Per Cent Of Nigerians Not Happy With Buhari’s Govt- Okorocha by dabeto: 3:55am On Dec 15, 2017
Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State, has scored the Federal Government
led by President Mohammadu Buhari, very poor in terms of addressing
poverty in the nation.

Okorocha said 89 percent of Nigerians were not happy, noting that the
vital expect of human existence had not been addressed in the country.

Governor Okorocha disclosed this in a statement in Owerri, through his
Chief Press Secretary, Mr Sam Onwuemeodo, when officers of the Nigeria Air
Force led by the Air Officer Commanding Ground Training Command, AVM
Sampson Akpasa visited him, at Government House.

On the governor’s scorecard for the Federal Government, according to the
statement, Governor Rochas Okorocha had said 89 percent of Nigerians were
not happy in the real sense of the word happiness and that only four
percent could really be said to be happy to some extents, while seven
percent might claim to be happy, adding that the vital aspect of human
existence which is happiness must be addressed.

“Let me commend the Nigeria Air Force for the good job they are doing in
this country, especially their fight against insurgency and, currently,
what is happening in Numan and all the efforts they are making to restore
peace in that area. I’m particularly proud of you.

“Agitation comes up when people are not happy and the whole essence of
life is to be happy.

“For this reason, I will advise the Air Force to, just as I have done
recently, which most people didn’t understand, create a department for
Happiness and Purpose Fulfilment.

“This will help to address the need of even junior officers, who may have
some forms of dissatisfaction in the discharge of their duties. Sometimes
you may think that they are happy when they are not and this sabotages the
efforts of the Federal Government.”

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/89-per-cent-of-nigerians-not-happy-with-buharis-govt-okorocha/

Re: 89 Per Cent Of Nigerians Not Happy With Buhari’s Govt- Okorocha by jeffizy(m): 4:13am On Dec 15, 2017
Okorocha said 89 percent of Nigerians were not happy, noting that the
vital expect of human existence had not been addressed in the country.

The classic case of pot calling kettle black.

Though he hits the nail on the head, he lacks the moral justification to point this out.
Re: 89 Per Cent Of Nigerians Not Happy With Buhari’s Govt- Okorocha by Teacher1776(m): 4:17am On Dec 15, 2017
Are you sure he said this?

I asked not because he is lying, but because they have been configured to lie without blinking.
Even some abokis who sleep in peoples uncompleted building in my neighbourhood, will still come here and type that it is a lie. I have long given up on the nigerian
Re: 89 Per Cent Of Nigerians Not Happy With Buhari’s Govt- Okorocha by ArcFresky(m): 4:48am On Dec 15, 2017
grin more like 99%

The remaining 1% are those in power

1 Like

Re: 89 Per Cent Of Nigerians Not Happy With Buhari’s Govt- Okorocha by odiereke(m): 5:25am On Dec 15, 2017
Same as 99% of IMO state indigenes are not happy with him also

1 Like

Re: 89 Per Cent Of Nigerians Not Happy With Buhari’s Govt- Okorocha by xgada(m): 5:29am On Dec 15, 2017
The level of sycophancy would not allow any party man say this , not sure its true news
Re: 89 Per Cent Of Nigerians Not Happy With Buhari’s Govt- Okorocha by Shuku0kukobambi: 5:29am On Dec 15, 2017
Did he not recently endorse the same Buhari for a second term? even before the man himself made any comments on it? angry

When did saint Rochas of the Statue-ary cathedral get this revelation? shocked

1 Like

Re: 89 Per Cent Of Nigerians Not Happy With Buhari’s Govt- Okorocha by princeade86(m): 6:00am On Dec 15, 2017
point of correction sir. 95 percent.

1 Like

Re: 89 Per Cent Of Nigerians Not Happy With Buhari’s Govt- Okorocha by chomchom1(f): 6:05am On Dec 15, 2017
Rochas is now seeing because zoo is for those who blind in spirit.. Prrrrrraaaaise lord!!!!! angry... Zoo people wil soon attack saint Rochas

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Fast Becoming Most Peaceful Destination For Investment In Nigeria – / ‘dead Man’ Appointed By Buhari As Board Chairman / Buhari Reelection Campaign : PDP Demands Amaechi's Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.