Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,801 members, 7,831,608 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Ambode Commissions Johnson, Jakande And Tinubu Park, Alausa; Check Out The Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Commissions Johnson, Jakande And Tinubu Park, Alausa; Check Out The Photo (27847 Views)

Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church / Ambode Commissions Jubilee Bridge Ajah (Photos) / Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Commissions Johnson, Jakande And Tinubu Park, Alausa; Check Out The Photo by Alao046(m): 8:24am On Dec 15, 2017
Buhari self
Re: Ambode Commissions Johnson, Jakande And Tinubu Park, Alausa; Check Out The Photo by Bifrost: 8:27am On Dec 15, 2017
bencarson007:
Okorocha,Okowa and Ortom needs classes from this guy... well i not surprised... all their stupid names start with same letter O

And Ambode ends with what?

'ode'. grin

Have you noticed the filth in Lagos now? LAWMA is now defunct, PSP are just a bunch of rogues.

Lagos is the 2nd dirtiest city in Nigeria, only second to Aba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Commissions Johnson, Jakande And Tinubu Park, Alausa; Check Out The Photo by Lexusgs430: 8:27am On Dec 15, 2017
Completely aimless project......

1 Like

Re: Ambode Commissions Johnson, Jakande And Tinubu Park, Alausa; Check Out The Photo by Pataricatering(f): 8:29am On Dec 15, 2017
And some people wanted to vote PDP in Lagos !

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Commissions Johnson, Jakande And Tinubu Park, Alausa; Check Out The Photo by Reference(m): 8:30am On Dec 15, 2017
Nice.
Re: Ambode Commissions Johnson, Jakande And Tinubu Park, Alausa; Check Out The Photo by anonimi: 8:31am On Dec 15, 2017
Lexusgs430:
Completely aimless project......

Very aimless.
Misplaced priorities.
State governors doing LGA chairmen's work.

MathsChic:
Some days ago, I was at a secondary school in Surulere (across the bridge from the Island) in Lagos for a friend's event where he is educating secondary students about the perils of peer pressure. I honestly wasn't expecting what I saw as the state of this secondary school.
It left me wondering if this was a school or a dump yard. Why in heaven's name are Nigerian leaders looking the other way while the young ones study in this sorry environment?

The attached pictures are what I saw. This is no secondary school. It's a hopeless shanty. I hope this gets to front page and attracts the necessary attention.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3124804_20151126164323_jpeg933998a57f8c28234ccaa665d2fefc46

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3124836_20151126163829_jpeg3798e0f98a572b323f9b9ab93cf4eb74

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2412996_fashola2000schoolsspeech_jpeg6b557f0f99a4c9db2ca62ab885b15f0a

1 Like

Re: Ambode Commissions Johnson, Jakande And Tinubu Park, Alausa; Check Out The Photo by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 15, 2017
Nice initiative.
Re: Ambode Commissions Johnson, Jakande And Tinubu Park, Alausa; Check Out The Photo by boliswitpassprik(m): 8:33am On Dec 15, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
No man's land

My signature tho

shocked na your papa give the land to no man? Bastid!

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Commissions Johnson, Jakande And Tinubu Park, Alausa; Check Out The Photo by Muzikluva(m): 8:34am On Dec 15, 2017
AntiWailer:
Mcheww

Okorocha be like Ambode does not have erection self.
grin grin grin
Re: Ambode Commissions Johnson, Jakande And Tinubu Park, Alausa; Check Out The Photo by anonimi: 8:35am On Dec 15, 2017
Bifrost:
'ode'. grin
Have you noticed the filth in Lagos now? LAWMA is now defunct, PSP are just a bunch of rogues.

That is what we get for not holding our politicians accountable to us.
Governors doing LGA work.

CONSTITUTION OF THE
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

Fourth Schedule
Functions of a Local Government Council

1. The main functions of a local government council are as follows:

(a) the consideration and the making of recommendations to a State commission on economic planning or any similar body on -
(i) the economic development of the State, particularly in so far as the areas of authority of the council and of the State are affected, and
(ii) proposals made by the said commission or body;
(b) collection of rates, radio and television licences;
(c) establishment and maintenance of cemeteries, burial grounds and homes for the destitute or infirm;
(d) licensing of bicycles, trucks (other than mechanically propelled trucks), canoes, wheel barrows and carts;
(e) establishment, maintenance and regulation of slaughter houses, slaughter slabs, markets, motor parks and public conveniences;
(f) construction and maintenance of roads, streets, street lightings, drains and other public highways, parks, gardens, open spaces, or such public facilities as may be prescribed from time to time by the House of Assembly of a State;
(g) naming of roads and streets and numbering of houses;
(h) provision and maintenance of public conveniences, sewage and refuse disposal;
(i) registration of all births, deaths and marriages;

(j) assessment of privately owned houses or tenements for the purpose of levying such rates as may be prescribed by the House of Assembly of a State; and

(k) control and regulation of -

(i) out-door advertising and hoarding,
(ii) movement and keeping of pets of all description,
(iii) shops and kiosks,
(iv) restaurants, bakeries and other places for sale of food to the public,
(v) laundries, and
(vi) licensing, regulation and control of the sale of liquor.

2. The functions of a local government council shall include participation of such council in the Government of a State as respects the following matters -

the provision and maintenance of primary, adult and vocational education;
(b) the development of agriculture and natural resources, other than the exploitation of materials
(c) the provision and maintenance of health services; and
(d) such other functions as may be conferred on a local government council by the House of Assembly of the State.

Source: http://www.waado.org/nigerdelta/documents/ConstitutionalMatters/1999Constitution/FourthSchedule.html

1 Like

Re: Ambode Commissions Johnson, Jakande And Tinubu Park, Alausa; Check Out The Photo by bencarson007(m): 8:35am On Dec 15, 2017
Bifrost:

'ode'. grin

Noted bros but you need to visit the state whose 3 governors i just mentioned to lnow that even 'ode' Ambode is a saint...
Re: Ambode Commissions Johnson, Jakande And Tinubu Park, Alausa; Check Out The Photo by boliswitpassprik(m): 8:36am On Dec 15, 2017
Bifrost:

'ode'. grin

shocked this APA has probably never been to lagos..... you probably heard this from your friend who stays at Ajegunle.... APA!

1 Like

Re: Ambode Commissions Johnson, Jakande And Tinubu Park, Alausa; Check Out The Photo by Bifrost: 8:36am On Dec 15, 2017
anonimi:

Very aimless.
Misplaced priorities.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2412996_fashola2000schoolsspeech_jpeg6b557f0f99a4c9db2ca62ab885b15f0a

Lagos Governors like to do photoshop with the state to present only roundabouts with fountains, but we know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Commissions Johnson, Jakande And Tinubu Park, Alausa; Check Out The Photo by bencarson007(m): 8:37am On Dec 15, 2017
Bifrost:

'ode'. grin

Noted bros but you need to visit the state whose 3 governors i just mentioned to lnow that even 'ode' Ambode is a saint...
Re: Ambode Commissions Johnson, Jakande And Tinubu Park, Alausa; Check Out The Photo by Bifrost: 8:39am On Dec 15, 2017
bencarson007:

Ambode is not any better. Let's be honest with ourselves. They are just all different shades of rogues calling themselves Governors.
Re: Ambode Commissions Johnson, Jakande And Tinubu Park, Alausa; Check Out The Photo by Bifrost: 8:43am On Dec 15, 2017
boliswitpassprik:

shocked this APA has probably never been to lagos..... you probably heard this from your friend who stays at Ajegunle.... APA!

So Ajegunle is not part of Lagos?

Oh please! Humour me
Re: Ambode Commissions Johnson, Jakande And Tinubu Park, Alausa; Check Out The Photo by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 15, 2017
Na so so parks and garages this man dey commission.The roads are in deplorable condition.agbero governor.
Re: Ambode Commissions Johnson, Jakande And Tinubu Park, Alausa; Check Out The Photo by joenor(m): 8:48am On Dec 15, 2017
Ambode is working... Nice one sir

1 Like

Re: Ambode Commissions Johnson, Jakande And Tinubu Park, Alausa; Check Out The Photo by hermosa7: 8:52am On Dec 15, 2017
jeffizy:
Kindly tag Okorocha in this post. tongue

Ambode is tirelessly moving Lagos towards actualizing its status as a city to envy. Just like his immediate predecessors. As Lagosians often say.... Eko o ni baje o!

One good leader begets another; and a bad leader does same. It's difficult to be 'bad' when your predecessor is good.
Re: Ambode Commissions Johnson, Jakande And Tinubu Park, Alausa; Check Out The Photo by Lexusgs430: 8:52am On Dec 15, 2017
anonimi:

Very aimless.
Misplaced priorities.

I wonder the type of politicians we are cursed with......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Commissions Johnson, Jakande And Tinubu Park, Alausa; Check Out The Photo by anonimi: 9:00am On Dec 15, 2017
Lexusgs430:
I wonder the type of politicians we are cursed with......

The types that WE allow and elect into office.
How many of your friends and relatives are actively giving money to political parties?

[img]http://tobefree.files./2016/11/orwell_peoplewhoelectcorrupt.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Ambode Commissions Johnson, Jakande And Tinubu Park, Alausa; Check Out The Photo by Lexusgs430: 9:02am On Dec 15, 2017
anonimi:

The types that WE allow and elect into office.
How many of your friends and relatives are actively giving money to political parties?

[img]http://tobefree.files./2016/11/orwell_peoplewhoelectcorrupt.jpg[/img]

Do you think they are actively elected?
Re: Ambode Commissions Johnson, Jakande And Tinubu Park, Alausa; Check Out The Photo by anonimi: 9:05am On Dec 15, 2017
Bifrost:
Ambode is not any better. Let's be honest with ourselves. They are just all different shades of rogues calling themselves Governors.

It is the big budget of Lagos (at N813 billion in 2017) that covers all the looting and stealing going on since 1999.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2761086_thief_jpegfa5a8983f640aa30ef083e7a4f98b900

1 Like

Re: Ambode Commissions Johnson, Jakande And Tinubu Park, Alausa; Check Out The Photo by Barzinime(m): 9:06am On Dec 15, 2017
And what made you think it wasn't done by the local government cos he was present during the commissioning.... I too know people...lg or not... someone did it.
Full stop
anonimi:

Very aimless.
Misplaced priorities.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Commissions Johnson, Jakande And Tinubu Park, Alausa; Check Out The Photo by anonimi: 9:08am On Dec 15, 2017
Lexusgs430:
Do you think they are actively elected?

That is why I used the word ALLOWED.
We elect them, hence PDP and Accord won five plus one (six out of 10) federal representatives seats in Lagos in 2015.
The missing link is for more of us to massively join the political parties and use our money to chase out the godfathers and area fathers who currently determine our fate.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Commissions Johnson, Jakande And Tinubu Park, Alausa; Check Out The Photo by TheAngry1: 9:11am On Dec 15, 2017
scholes0:
Emeka on Monday
Igbos own Lagos - We developed it from scratch with abiama development co-operation funds.

Emeka on Tuesday
Noo- Binis own Lagos, the Yorubas only came as slaves. grin They should go back to Ekiti and Obomosho angry

Emeka on Wednesday
Noo- Lagos os a No man’s land.
No one actually owns it Period! The land fell from heaven and has always been empty till uncle Calistus built the first house there. cheesy

Emeka on Thursday
Do you know that Lagos is owned by Aworis who are not Yorubas? shocked

Emeka on Friday
Lagos is 89% Igbo. It will be a part of Biafuro
Our hunchback coward leader who is presently in hiding at Labadi beach resort, Accra Ghana will help is carry it to the east and drop it near Abakaliki or Awkuzu junction grin

Kunle to Emeka on Saturday
In other words- in your warped Igbo sense Lagos can be anything but just not Yoruba abi? When is Lagos going to belong to Zulus from south africa for having a consulate at Victoria Island?

grin

Moral of the story- In your mind, that good thing which belongs to your neighbor should be shared by everybody in your neighbourhood - while you aim to jealously guard and keep your own from others, even though it is so ugly and mediocre , and no one actually wants it even if you were giving it out for free grin

Edakun, what is this one saying? undecided undecided
Re: Ambode Commissions Johnson, Jakande And Tinubu Park, Alausa; Check Out The Photo by antzlaive(m): 9:20am On Dec 15, 2017
Someone pls Tag Gov. Ayade...the dreamer
Re: Ambode Commissions Johnson, Jakande And Tinubu Park, Alausa; Check Out The Photo by scholes0(m): 9:20am On Dec 15, 2017
TheAngry1:

Edakun, what is this one saying? undecided undecided

Is your name Emeka? undecided
Re: Ambode Commissions Johnson, Jakande And Tinubu Park, Alausa; Check Out The Photo by boliswitpassprik(m): 9:30am On Dec 15, 2017
Bifrost:

So Ajegunle is not part of Lagos?

Oh please! Humour me

even some parts of Dubai has low standard of living and dirt...but that doesn't make dubai one of the most dirty cities in the world :p

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shehu Sani: Recovered Abacha Loot Should Not Be Shared To Poor Nigerians / 2019: Muhammadu Buhari Campaigns In Delta State (More Photos) / President Buhari, Obiano, Ebelechukwu Meet Behind Close Doors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.