Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Battle For South-west: PDP Accuses APC Of Sowing Seeds Of Discord In Region - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Battle For South-west: PDP Accuses APC Of Sowing Seeds Of Discord In Region (800 Views)

There Is A Plot To Replace Secondus With Bode George - South West PDP Chairmen / 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku / South-West PDP Mega Rally (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Battle For South-west: PDP Accuses APC Of Sowing Seeds Of Discord In Region by newsbook: 5:40am On Dec 15, 2017
Ahead of the 2019 elections, the supremacy battle between the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and All Progressives Congress (APC) over the South-west geopolitical zone is heating up, with the main opposition party accusing the ruling party of trying to sow the seeds of discord within the ranks of the PDP in the region, particularly on issues relating to the outcome of its national convention.

The PDP also declared that the people of the South-west were too sophisticated politically to fall prey to the antics of the APC.

The South-west zone was crucial to the victory of the APC in the 2015 elections which swept President Muhammadu Buhari to power.

Read more: http://www.newsbook.ng/2017/12/15/battle-for-south-west-pdp-accuses-apc-of-sowing-seeds-of-discord-in-region/
Re: Battle For South-west: PDP Accuses APC Of Sowing Seeds Of Discord In Region by python1: 5:45am On Dec 15, 2017
If apc sow seed of discord within your party, why not do same to them? Abi na so una party members dull reach? Yeye fowl wey no dey lay egg.

Re: Battle For South-west: PDP Accuses APC Of Sowing Seeds Of Discord In Region by princeade86(m): 5:51am On Dec 15, 2017
it is when we citizen get these politicians game trick, b4 we wil knw what to do to them.

1 Like

Re: Battle For South-west: PDP Accuses APC Of Sowing Seeds Of Discord In Region by DonVikings: 5:54am On Dec 15, 2017
I am sure it was APC that asked Wike to say SW is irrelevant in the affairs of PDP.

I am sure it was APC that asked FFK to issue that statement of his.

I am sure it was APC that asked some aspirants to reject the outcome of their election.

I am sure Secondus abi Thirdus is working for APC.

Useless biafra and Boko Haram party.

Re: Battle For South-west: PDP Accuses APC Of Sowing Seeds Of Discord In Region by chomchom1(f): 5:58am On Dec 15, 2017
APC HAS BEEN CRYING AFTER PDP convention because there prediction failed.

1 Like

Re: Battle For South-west: PDP Accuses APC Of Sowing Seeds Of Discord In Region by anonimi: 5:58am On Dec 15, 2017
DonVikings:
I am sure it was APC that asked Wike to say SW is irrelevant in the affairs of PDP.
I am sure it was APC that asked FFK to issue that statement of his.
I am sure it was APC that asked some aspirants to reject the outcome of their election.
I am sure Secondus abi Thirdus is working for APC.
Useless biafra and Boko Haram party.

Looking for Boko Haram party?
Don't look any further.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4956542_picsart091204_58_53_jpeg9f5c284067139fb77c26dee699ee49f7

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2187924_109594257360386431786094855946062713643445n1_jpeg55bd38bf3a3f99bb50f7d7b4bab1597b

1 Like

Re: Battle For South-west: PDP Accuses APC Of Sowing Seeds Of Discord In Region by DonVikings: 6:04am On Dec 15, 2017
anonimi:

Looking for Boko Haram party?
Don't look any further.
]

Re: Battle For South-west: PDP Accuses APC Of Sowing Seeds Of Discord In Region by anonimi: 6:08am On Dec 15, 2017
chomchom1:
APC HAS BEEN CRYING AFTER PDP convention because there prediction failed.

Plus they are ashamed of not organising any convention for three years as they are afraid that thugs will take over with their usual violence.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2147911_cymera20150222114530_jpegbb7cc5a3cc7ccee7c2b50b7bb8f36287

voiceoftheupcom:
APC LG PRIMARY:HOODLUMS ATTACK SENATOR AFIKUYOMI, REMOVE HIS CLOTHES

Violence erupted midway into the primary election of the All Progressives Congress (APC) to elect chairmanship candidates for the July 22 council polls in Lagos State on Saturday, ending the event abruptly.

Some aggrieved party supporters engaged one another in a free-for-all midway into the election, smashing ballot boxes over allegations of imposition of candidates at the election.

Scores of delegates and others present at the Teslim Balogun Stadium venue fled in different directions as a result of the fracas, even as some were injured.
The Chairman of the Elections Committee, Senator Tokunbo Afikuyomi, was also attacked, with his top taken off by angry supporters who accused him of impartiality as he scampered to safety.

source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/05/apc-lg-primaryhoodlums-attack-senator.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5395889_apclgprimaries_jpegb71f28909730ceb1021d451d989564de

1 Like

Re: Battle For South-west: PDP Accuses APC Of Sowing Seeds Of Discord In Region by anonimi: 6:11am On Dec 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Battle For South-west: PDP Accuses APC Of Sowing Seeds Of Discord In Region by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 15, 2017
My signature tho
Re: Battle For South-west: PDP Accuses APC Of Sowing Seeds Of Discord In Region by anonimi: 6:13am On Dec 15, 2017
princeade86:
it is when we citizen get these politicians game trick, b4 we wil knw what to do to them.

1 Like

Re: Battle For South-west: PDP Accuses APC Of Sowing Seeds Of Discord In Region by russellino: 6:13am On Dec 15, 2017
Very obvious. Even on this NL the people making the most noise and trying their best to drag Igbos into it are APC supporters.

APC is all about tribalism and ethnic sentiments. ACN and CPC were tribal parties so who is surprised that APC is using bigotry as a tool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle For South-west: PDP Accuses APC Of Sowing Seeds Of Discord In Region by fellowman: 6:27am On Dec 15, 2017
Anonimi abeg no do again campaign never start, we go show this APC rats until their conscience na their go dey cry.

1 Like

Re: Battle For South-west: PDP Accuses APC Of Sowing Seeds Of Discord In Region by Oblang(m): 6:29am On Dec 15, 2017
So it is APC that ask like six candidates to be contesting for one chairmanship position... Mumu pdp
Re: Battle For South-west: PDP Accuses APC Of Sowing Seeds Of Discord In Region by anonimi: 6:36am On Dec 15, 2017
russellino:
Very obvious. Even on this NL the people making the most noise and trying their best to drag Igbos into it are APC supporters.
APC is all about tribalism and ethnic sentiments. ACN and CPC were tribal parties so who is surprised that APC is using bigotry as a tool

Since they are FAILURES in performance and delivering on their campaign promises, they have to resort to DIVERSIONARY tactics.
We must all avoid fueling their divide & rule tactics against southerners.
Their propaganda must fail.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356469_screenshot20160131120000_jpeg639beaec46d4ced684f639998a489af2

1 Like

Re: Battle For South-west: PDP Accuses APC Of Sowing Seeds Of Discord In Region by aolawale025: 6:40am On Dec 15, 2017
Since the APC have given VP to SW, PDP really cannot make much inroads there in the federal elections. But they can capture a few states starting with Osun.
Re: Battle For South-west: PDP Accuses APC Of Sowing Seeds Of Discord In Region by russellino: 6:45am On Dec 15, 2017
anonimi:

Since they are FAILURES in performance and delivering on their campaign promises, they have to resort to DIVERSIONARY tactics.
We must all avoid fueling their divide & rule tactics against southerners.
Their propaganda must fail.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356469_screenshot20160131120000_jpeg639beaec46d4ced684f639998a489af2

Complete failures. Very incompetent lot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle For South-west: PDP Accuses APC Of Sowing Seeds Of Discord In Region by russellino: 6:48am On Dec 15, 2017
aolawale025:
Since the APC have given VP to SW, PDP really cannot make much inroads there in the federal elections. But they can capture a few states starting with Osun.

The Atiku/Fayose Ticket will make huge in-roads into the SW.

(1) (Reply)

I Thought I Was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 – Buhari / Cattle Colony? Perish The Thought / Caption This Photo With Prof Wole Soyinka And VP Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.