Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,337 members, 7,836,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Approval Of $1 Billion Is For 2019 Election Not To Fight Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Approval Of $1 Billion Is For 2019 Election Not To Fight Boko Haram (919 Views)

Charles Obi Odili: No 40 Billion Is Missing At NDDC / Nigerians React Over Approval Of $1 Billion For Anti-Terrorism War / Governors Approve Withdrawal Of $1 Billion From ECA To Fight Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Approval Of $1 Billion Is For 2019 Election Not To Fight Boko Haram by emma321(m): 7:05am On Dec 15, 2017
Former minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has opined that the approval of $1 billion from excess crude account to fight Boko Haram insurgents in Northern part of the country is allegedly for 2019 election.

Governor of Edo State, Godwin Obaseki after Thursday FEC meeting announced the approval of $1 billion from the Excess Crude Account by the federal government to be used in the prosecution of the war against the terrorist group, Boko Haram.

But reacting to the approval, Fani kayode said the APC government was planning to use the money to finance 2019 election and not to fight terrorism.

He added that part of the money will be shared between cabals and party leaders.

The PDP chieftain in his tweet wrote, “$1 billion is to be taken from the badly depleted Excess Crude Account to “fight Boko Haram”.

“This is a lie. The $1 billion will be used by Buhari and his APC to fight the 2019 presidential election and part of it will be shared between party leaders and the cabal.”

http://anstalk.com/approval-1-billion-2019-election-fight-boko-haram-kayode/

lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Approval Of $1 Billion Is For 2019 Election Not To Fight Boko Haram by toboint(m): 7:19am On Dec 15, 2017
hmmm
we're at it again...
don't know who to believe anymore : ...
btw FTC....(gud morning y'all)
Re: Approval Of $1 Billion Is For 2019 Election Not To Fight Boko Haram by frankyychiji(f): 7:24am On Dec 15, 2017
Of course we know. All the monies they got from foreign aid when the clueless tyrant told them to focus on the North was not enough and now it's a billion naira for a war that has been technically defeated.

1 Like

Re: Approval Of $1 Billion Is For 2019 Election Not To Fight Boko Haram by dunkem21(m): 7:25am On Dec 15, 2017
cheesy
Re: Approval Of $1 Billion Is For 2019 Election Not To Fight Boko Haram by MufasaRebirth: 7:29am On Dec 15, 2017
1 billion dollars for a war that has been technically defeated shocked shocked

Only a fool still support this government of the day sad angry

1 Like

Re: Approval Of $1 Billion Is For 2019 Election Not To Fight Boko Haram by tuniski: 7:38am On Dec 15, 2017
MufasaRebirth:
1 billion dollars for a war that has been technically defeated shocked shocked

Only a fool still support this government of the day sad angry
They are many oooooooo! Looting for Election termed money for BH fight!

1 Like

Re: Approval Of $1 Billion Is For 2019 Election Not To Fight Boko Haram by chriskosherbal(m): 7:53am On Dec 15, 2017
When it comes to Nigeria anything is possible.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Approval Of $1 Billion Is For 2019 Election Not To Fight Boko Haram by chukuli(m): 8:41am On Dec 15, 2017
hypocrisy no go let some ppl comment.. however,dis govt is a scam
Re: Approval Of $1 Billion Is For 2019 Election Not To Fight Boko Haram by aolawale025: 8:42am On Dec 15, 2017
Boko Haram has been turned into a money stream for some politicians
Re: Approval Of $1 Billion Is For 2019 Election Not To Fight Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 15, 2017
The stupid fani think we are still in the era of pdp that share money all around d pmb I know don't do such.....if u like belief him if u like dont belief him.....put the matter of pmb for head#make I dance manya jare
Re: Approval Of $1 Billion Is For 2019 Election Not To Fight Boko Haram by osazeeblue01: 8:50am On Dec 15, 2017
Two sides of a coin
Re: Approval Of $1 Billion Is For 2019 Election Not To Fight Boko Haram by efighter: 9:11am On Dec 15, 2017
OKay Mr FFK, we have heard. So, you are saying this is just the same thing that Goatluck Jonascam did in 2015. Approved money to buy arms and ammunition, gave the money to ATM-Sambo Dasuki who helped divert the money to bribe all State Electoral Commissioners. You too Mr FFK got some millions too.

Bode George got 100 million naira, peter Odili got 100 million naira, Emmanuel Inwanyanwun got 100 million naira, our own Olu Fale got 100 million naira. Even the illetrate group of miscreants called OPC got some millions. Yoruba traditional rulers lead by the late OOni of Ife got some millions of dollars. Afenifere got millions of dollars. Ohaneze got millions of dollars. Tanko Yakassai on behalf of the Northern Elders Forum got some billions of naira. Even Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) got about 7 billion naira. The list is too long to mention. All in order to rig the election.
Re: Approval Of $1 Billion Is For 2019 Election Not To Fight Boko Haram by RoyalUc(m): 9:20am On Dec 15, 2017
Talking from experience!

Fani, which elections are you talking about? Elections at the Fed level or States level? I asked because all the Governors, including those from PDP and APGA jointly approved the withdrawal.

On a lighter note now.

$1b is far less than the $4.1b (or whatever the actual amount was) that you people withdrew to fight thesame Boko Haram from which you got #400m. Now, you don't want another man to do like you. Hapu gha k'agha me dika imere!

But did he say this before I put my mouth in what I don't know...
Re: Approval Of $1 Billion Is For 2019 Election Not To Fight Boko Haram by tashashiel(f): 9:29am On Dec 15, 2017
God pls I want to retire from being a Nigerian cry

1 Like

Re: Approval Of $1 Billion Is For 2019 Election Not To Fight Boko Haram by efighter: 9:30am On Dec 15, 2017
tashashiel:

I beg those boobs in your profile picture should not be taken elsewhere. They are good for Yoruba demons. I beg with all your village people, no carry those sweet boobs go another country.

1 Like

Re: Approval Of $1 Billion Is For 2019 Election Not To Fight Boko Haram by tashashiel(f): 9:34am On Dec 15, 2017
efighter:

I beg those boobs in your profile picture should not be taken elsewhere. They are good for Yoruba demons. I beg with all your village people, no carry those sweet boobs go another country.
grin cheesy
Re: Approval Of $1 Billion Is For 2019 Election Not To Fight Boko Haram by Desyner: 9:38am On Dec 15, 2017
The northern Financial tunnel. They control the defence apparatus and can fund the budget via it or vice versa.
Re: Approval Of $1 Billion Is For 2019 Election Not To Fight Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 15, 2017
₦500billion was budgeted for Nigerian army in 2017.Buratai lied to the senate that the funds will cover the recruitment of 10,000 76 regular intake to fight insurgency in the north.He also told the senate that the recruitment would be in 2 batches. First batch would be 5,000 and second batch would also be 5,000.However,only 2,000 regulars was recruited.I bet it that they should do a finding about my allegation.The army ogas doesn't want bokoharam atrocities to end.They use it to enrich themselves.
Re: Approval Of $1 Billion Is For 2019 Election Not To Fight Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 15, 2017
tashashiel:
Blood of Jesus!I rebuke those b**bs

1 Like

Re: Approval Of $1 Billion Is For 2019 Election Not To Fight Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 15, 2017
APC always copy what PDP did in the past.
RoyalUc:
Talking from experience!

Fani, which elections are you talking about? Elections at the Fed level or States level? I asked because all the Governors, including those from PDP and APGA jointly approved the withdrawal.

On a lighter note now.

$1b is far less than the $4.1b (or whatever the actual amount was) that you people withdrew to fight thesame Boko Haram from which you got #400m. Now, you don't want another man to do like you. Hapu gha k'agha me dika imere!

But did he say this before I put my mouth in what I don't know...
Re: Approval Of $1 Billion Is For 2019 Election Not To Fight Boko Haram by ivandragon: 9:58am On Dec 15, 2017
there is no qualms voting more money to combat terrorism...

but such funds should not be taken from the ECA...

funds in the ECA should be reinvested & 60% of the revenue used for oil producing communities (not oil producing states).

90% of foreign donations already go to the northeast...

75% of loans taken, for the Northeast...

now, over 45% of the ECA for the Northeast...
Re: Approval Of $1 Billion Is For 2019 Election Not To Fight Boko Haram by RoyalUc(m): 10:06am On Dec 15, 2017
comshots:
APC always copy what PDP did in the past.

In this case, what did they copy?
Re: Approval Of $1 Billion Is For 2019 Election Not To Fight Boko Haram by NAPHBRIGHT(m): 10:18am On Dec 15, 2017
God will help our dear country Nigeria.... who is corrupt and how can this corruption be stopped....

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

2019 Election: Why Atiku Will Win 2019 Election - Igbo Youths / Victory Will Be Sweet For Buhari In 2019 / Nigeria Is The Most Dangerous Country On Earth To Be A Christian- US govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.