Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

2019: Buhari/Osinbajo Endorsement Posters Flood Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Buhari/Osinbajo Endorsement Posters Flood Abuja (25188 Views)

Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media / Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos / Fayose’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Buhari/Osinbajo Endorsement Posters Flood Abuja by jeromeoke(m): 11:36am On Dec 15, 2017
tsdarkside:

blablablablablabla.......
. I think e sweet?
Re: 2019: Buhari/Osinbajo Endorsement Posters Flood Abuja by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:52am On Dec 15, 2017
The problem of Nigeria are Nigerians.we have a long way to go in this country how can people still be supporting Buhari and will want to cast vote for him.Nigeria has a long way to go we would get there(the promised land)by year 2349 in the 24th century not 2019 as we are still ready to vote in clueless and visionless leaders.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari/Osinbajo Endorsement Posters Flood Abuja by mpowa(m): 11:52am On Dec 15, 2017
yanshDoctor:
watch as APC will soon deny it. and claim it was done by mischievous makers and criminal element in the PDP to cause unrest in the country and the ruling party. its too early for APC aspirant to show rerun interest and there are no automatic ticket in APC. everything will be done democratically and fairness by the party.

They can deny this easily, it's not Buhari or Osinbajo sponsoring the poster, if you check the poster well, there's a 3rd person at the bottom left corner, that's the person doing this.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari/Osinbajo Endorsement Posters Flood Abuja by ORIGENAL(m): 11:56am On Dec 15, 2017
God 4bid bad thing. waiting for APC campaign promises since 29/05/2015

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari/Osinbajo Endorsement Posters Flood Abuja by python1: 11:58am On Dec 15, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

no I'm loving it because o da mi loju wipe elede ni e grin grin grin
See painment. Don't worry, you will soon start writing in your original language.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari/Osinbajo Endorsement Posters Flood Abuja by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
jeromeoke:
. We igbo we don't need to be president in order to be rich , the north that have been producing the highest number of president, yet there are there poorest in Nigeria, Yoruba, are destiny to be hausa Fulani slave, that is afonja birth right, mention any place in afonja land that is developed than any place in the East, don't mention lagos because lagos is no mans land, Igbo in lagos 40%,Yoruba 40 %, Hausa 15%and the rest 5%,so tell me while Yoruba will be beating chest that the own lagos, very soon we will take over cabiasii parlance and all afonja will com and prostrate and say eze igbo lagos pls spare my life, on behalf of all nairalanders, I dedicate this guy to ogun as burnt offery
Thank you my brother.PROUDLY IGBO.
Re: 2019: Buhari/Osinbajo Endorsement Posters Flood Abuja by GavelSlam: 12:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
Great stuff .

We must ensure the winning combination continues to provide good and honest leadership.

Buhari/Osinbajo you have my vote.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari/Osinbajo Endorsement Posters Flood Abuja by GavelSlam: 12:15pm On Dec 15, 2017
python1:
They are coming. grin grin

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari/Osinbajo Endorsement Posters Flood Abuja by Okoroawusa: 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:
By the God we serve this is Buharis last tenure
You n ur God can go to help.
Re: 2019: Buhari/Osinbajo Endorsement Posters Flood Abuja by Nnamdiojukwu: 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2017
hucienda:
and what is the campaign slogan this time around? 'chain-ji'? cheesy

Like play the election is almost here.
Is CHANGE PHASE TWO. grin
hucienda:
and what is the campaign slogan this time around? 'chain-ji'? cheesy

Like play the election is almost here.
Is CHANGE PHASE TWO.
Re: 2019: Buhari/Osinbajo Endorsement Posters Flood Abuja by Nnamdiojukwu: 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
Factfinder1:
Waste of time and scarce money
Are you sure?
Re: 2019: Buhari/Osinbajo Endorsement Posters Flood Abuja by lawrezs: 12:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
change season 2....coming out soon
Re: 2019: Buhari/Osinbajo Endorsement Posters Flood Abuja by segzie2012: 12:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
Do you want Register a Limited Liability Company in Nigeria.
It is advisable that you register your limited liability company through a lawyer. This will save you the legal headaches and help you avoid costly mistakes. call us today 08059589574 or email:segzie2012@gmail.com

*You will be required to do a name reservation @N5,000 (You will send us 3-names to avoid time wastage)
*Then Subsequent registration@ N70,000 i.e. 1Million naira Share Capital with minimum of 2 directors.

*5-days we deliver.
You can also ask about Business Name and Plc registration.
Re: 2019: Buhari/Osinbajo Endorsement Posters Flood Abuja by AceRoyal: 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
hobermener:
I watch with utter consternation as Nigerians, (both educated and illiterate) are being manipulated by a group of old illiterate con men, disguised as leaders in this time and age.
The focus is no longer on economic, social and welfare development. The focus is now squarely on winning elections. The focus is not on getting us out of the shithole of underdeveloped countries, Its about spending four (4) whole years on strategizing on how to win the next four.
In a country filled with educated illiterates parading useless degrees (no disrespect), where "professing" professors would queue behind and offer unflinching support to leaders not even qualified to take up menial jobs in developed countries of the world, the future looks disastrous at best.
You my friend are indeed very wise!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari/Osinbajo Endorsement Posters Flood Abuja by dieBYfire: 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
[s]
python1:
The way these Atichukwu's fighters will flood those places eh, make I just dey look
[/s]
A 50naira condom could have saved the world from this Embarrasment .... But the man preferred it raw grin
Re: 2019: Buhari/Osinbajo Endorsement Posters Flood Abuja by higherpower: 2:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:
By the God we serve this is Buharis last tenure

You mean your god "Nnamdi Cownu" that disappeared into oblivion?
Re: 2019: Buhari/Osinbajo Endorsement Posters Flood Abuja by Adonis93: 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
Well dis is none of my business...
Please if you see any groundnut seller, wearing a black top, plz call dis number 08181046146. She gave me tear tear 50 naira
Re: 2019: Buhari/Osinbajo Endorsement Posters Flood Abuja by awa(m): 6:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
tsdarkside:
its clear that osibanjo will become president after buhari finish with second term.....screw that...!!!!!....

you easterners keep on making noise online....we dont care....our minds is made up...una try to rig,we will counter rig......

una can go hug ugwu leaves....

When last did you see a doctor for Malaria test?
Re: 2019: Buhari/Osinbajo Endorsement Posters Flood Abuja by guru90: 6:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
GavelSlam:
Great stuff .

We must ensure the winning combination continues to provide good and honest leadership.

Buhari/Osinbajo you have my vote.

keep on smoking weed.....

Maybe you are part of beneficiary to them....

To me, I am not part at all........
Re: 2019: Buhari/Osinbajo Endorsement Posters Flood Abuja by tsdarkside(m): 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
python1:

See painment. Don't worry, you will soon start writing in your original language.

you see now...?....headaches.... grin grin grin grin...best is to avoid them..... grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari/Osinbajo Endorsement Posters Flood Abuja by panmunium(m): 8:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
As for me and my family we renounce APC
Re: 2019: Buhari/Osinbajo Endorsement Posters Flood Abuja by surgical: 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
comshots:
Once bitten twice shy.It will be disastrous if this gambari trick Nigerians the second time.
everybody is tired even tinubu and his people are tired they are just pretending. Buhari is the problem of APC, he is the one giving them bad image but they don't know, he is a liability disguised as assets.
Re: 2019: Buhari/Osinbajo Endorsement Posters Flood Abuja by surgical: 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2017
panmunium:
As for me and my family we renounce APC
wise decision.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinunbu's Igbo Tape: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking People (photos) / Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. / Dickson Says APC Is Using Jonathan To Legitimise Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.