Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

A Warning To Nairaland Members - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Warning To Nairaland Members (1261 Views)

Hilarious Warning A Zoo Management Issued To Their Visitors / If You Do Not Drink Or Touch This Bottles, Stop Coming To Nairaland... Lol / Question For The: Nairaland Members Dey Eat Fp (front Page) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: A Warning To Nairaland Members by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 01, 2010
odereghi:

i am now sick and tired of you people on nairaland.
why is it that each time i try posting a funny joke that will make you laugh, what i get in return is rather INSULTS from every one of you.

meanwhile, most of you can not even post a funny joke. you keep on criticizing me all the time

i don't need pretense here . if the joke is funny; go ahead and tell me.

not when the joke is funny and after reading what you rather say is either not funny or it's the topic that motivated you to come and read.

lets call a spade a spade

let all these whole thing stop today

any joke i post here on nairaland is always tested to look out if it is funny before i commence the posting
and to the best of my knowledge, all jokes posted on this forum by me are very funny jokes.

let this whole thing stop today because the next time this should happen again, I SHALL DO WHAT YOU ALL WILL HATE ME

THANK YOU!
ROFL you must be new to nairaland I swear shocked grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy useless insults get to you this much grin grin
time to chill else you will have an early retirement from this site. cheesy grin
Re: A Warning To Nairaland Members by ichamentor(m): 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2010
the bea............................................

(1) (2) (Reply)

The History Of Niger Babes / The Joke! / Dialogue Between A New Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.