Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Ohanaeze Replies IPOB: I Will Sabotage Your Attempts To Cause A War - Nwodo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Replies IPOB: I Will Sabotage Your Attempts To Cause A War - Nwodo (1169 Views)

2023: Ohanaeze Replies Mamman Daura, Insists On Rotation / Your False Opinions About Me Does Not Matter, Kalu Replies IPOB / "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohanaeze Replies IPOB: I Will Sabotage Your Attempts To Cause A War - Nwodo by aminulive: 8:04am On Dec 15, 2017
@POLITICSNGR

Chief John Nnia Nwodo, the president-general of a pro-Igbo group, Ohanaeze Ndigbo has responded to the attacks of the Indigenous people of Biafra(IPOB) group.

The now proscribed IPOB group branded Nwodo a 'traitor' on Thursday for organizing a meeting in the south-west instead of in the south-east.

Responding to the statements of IPOB, Nwodo said that he will Sabotage any attempt to cause a war in Igboland in the name of agitating for Biafra. He said this while addressing Igbo people at the National stadium during an interactive session on Restructuring.

He recalled how over 2 million Igbos lost their lives during the war and revealed that Southern leaders, governors and senators where all behind the calls for restructuring. He, however, criticized the calls for restructuring from the Nothern senators, calling it 'Watery'.

Nwodo revealed that he was not against the agitations adding that Igbos were truly oppressed and marginalized. He also warned that no one should touch the IPOB youths.

"Nobody should touch these youths. They are my children. When I was their age, I was in the trench fighting for Biafra. My best friend died at the battlefront.

More than one million people were killed in the battle, one and half million people starved to death…you can’t be a youth then without going to the battlefront.

I can’t allow that to happen to my people again. That is why I will be a saboteur in any attempt to levy another war on Igboland. That is why Ohanaeze wants restructuring of Nigeria."

https://politicsngr.com/2017/12/15/ohanaeze-replies-ipob-will-sabotage-attempts-cause-war-nwodo/
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Replies IPOB: I Will Sabotage Your Attempts To Cause A War - Nwodo by bedspread: 8:19am On Dec 15, 2017
Toooooo Many PRESIDENT OF OHANEZE ; I don't know who is the Real group or Real President
Re: Ohanaeze Replies IPOB: I Will Sabotage Your Attempts To Cause A War - Nwodo by EternalTruths: 8:21am On Dec 15, 2017
So call for Referendum means War.?

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Replies IPOB: I Will Sabotage Your Attempts To Cause A War - Nwodo by GavelSlam: 8:23am On Dec 15, 2017
The terrorists are warning ohaneze now.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Replies IPOB: I Will Sabotage Your Attempts To Cause A War - Nwodo by hatchy(f): 8:24am On Dec 15, 2017
Tell the terrorists because they know not what they are doing.

Syria,South Sudan,Central African Republic can never be the same even in many years to come.
For those who have never heard the sound of ordinary artillery fire talk more of bomb will be shouting war war war.

With diplomacy and politics you can get what you can't get with arms and avoiding unnecessary loss of life and properties.

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Replies IPOB: I Will Sabotage Your Attempts To Cause A War - Nwodo by NLandIsHypocrit: 8:25am On Dec 15, 2017
Does wnodo need to tell us that he's a saboteur? Though he had now formally and officially admitted to being a saboteur, its already on record the roles he played in the decimation of the innocent Igbo youths both in secret and otherwise. I must seize this opportunity to let the public know that Wnodo and the organization he claimed to be leading(Ohaneze) has since been dissolved by the same people they claimed to be representing. This was done through the vote of no confidence passed on them on the 18th of Nov when they called on the Igbos to support the election but was massively downturned and where as a result annulled by the voice and official authority representing and speaking for the Igbos and Biafrans in general, therefore Ohaneze and nwodo remains irrelevant and non existent and therefore cannot claim to be representing any community or ethnic groups.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Replies IPOB: I Will Sabotage Your Attempts To Cause A War - Nwodo by PFRB: 8:27am On Dec 15, 2017
Is Nwodo educated at all.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Replies IPOB: I Will Sabotage Your Attempts To Cause A War - Nwodo by ProWalker: 8:33am On Dec 15, 2017
PFRB:

Na you dey educated?

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Replies IPOB: I Will Sabotage Your Attempts To Cause A War - Nwodo by gidgiddy: 8:35am On Dec 15, 2017
EternalTruths:
So call for Referendum means War.?

Nigerians dont know the difference between referendum and war

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Replies IPOB: I Will Sabotage Your Attempts To Cause A War - Nwodo by hatchy(f): 8:40am On Dec 15, 2017
PFRB:
You that is educated, Yours ended here in Nairaland ranting up and down daily.

Abeg make you get small sense na...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Replies IPOB: I Will Sabotage Your Attempts To Cause A War - Nwodo by TherWasACountry: 8:44am On Dec 15, 2017
grin
gidgiddy:

Nigerians dont know the difference between referendum and war
Re: Ohanaeze Replies IPOB: I Will Sabotage Your Attempts To Cause A War - Nwodo by Emyogalanya: 9:06am On Dec 15, 2017
HE DID WORSE THAN IPOB HE EVEN WAS IN THE TRENCHES WITH GUNS AGAINST THE STATE AND ENDED UP A SABO. THESE YOUTHS HAVE ONLY PLACARDS NOW HE IS STILL DOING THEM SABO. WHEN WILL THEY CALL FOR PROTEST ON RESTRUCTURING AND SEE IF NORTH WILL ALLOW IT
Re: Ohanaeze Replies IPOB: I Will Sabotage Your Attempts To Cause A War - Nwodo by python1: 9:11am On Dec 15, 2017
hatchy:
You that is educated, Yours ended here in Nairaland ranting up and down daily.

Abeg make you get small sense na...
Abi o. At least even if na cockroach own. grin
Re: Ohanaeze Replies IPOB: I Will Sabotage Your Attempts To Cause A War - Nwodo by ipodstinks: 9:24am On Dec 15, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Ohanaeze Replies IPOB: I Will Sabotage Your Attempts To Cause A War - Nwodo by RoyalUc(m): 9:31am On Dec 15, 2017
In my opinion, there are only a hand full of Igbo men who truly care for the Igbo nation like Nwodo but the youths are too sentimental to see the truth.
Re: Ohanaeze Replies IPOB: I Will Sabotage Your Attempts To Cause A War - Nwodo by chiagozien(m): 9:37am On Dec 15, 2017
Ohanaeze ndiosi ipob have given you time to get Restructuring so that in their next actions,you wont have mouth to shout Restructuring.

God bless all lovers of freedom.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Replies IPOB: I Will Sabotage Your Attempts To Cause A War - Nwodo by RoyalUc(m): 9:41am On Dec 15, 2017
NLandIsHypocrit:
Does wnodo need to tell us that he's a saboteur? Though he had now formally and officially admitted to being a saboteur, its already on record the roles he played in the decimation of the innocent Igbo youths both in secret and otherwise. I must seize this opportunity to let the public know that Wnodo and the organization he claimed to be leading(Ohaneze) has since been dissolved by the same people they claimed to be representing. This was done through the vote of no confidence passed on them on the 18th of Nov when they called on the Igbos to support the election but was massively downturned and where as a result annulled by the voice and official authority representing and speaking for the Igbos and Biafrans in general, therefore Ohaneze and nwodo remains irrelevant and non existent and therefore cannot claim to be representing any community or ethnic groups.

To be honest, I think you and your likes are the real saboteur who are trying to jeopadize the entire Igbo race for something you know nothing about.

Like he rightly said, at your age he was fighting for this same course - defending his people!
You, what are you doing but to instigate tribal war?

If "Ohaneze and nwodo remains irrelevant and non existent and therefore cannot claim to be representing any community or ethnic groups," who is representing the Igbos? IPOB?
Re: Ohanaeze Replies IPOB: I Will Sabotage Your Attempts To Cause A War - Nwodo by PFRB: 10:00am On Dec 15, 2017
ProWalker and hatchy, are you guys educated at all? ? ?
Re: Ohanaeze Replies IPOB: I Will Sabotage Your Attempts To Cause A War - Nwodo by oloripelebe2: 10:15am On Dec 15, 2017
Xup abt Catalonia refelendum nao grin grin grin grin
Re: Ohanaeze Replies IPOB: I Will Sabotage Your Attempts To Cause A War - Nwodo by DonVikings: 12:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
Even Ohanaeze knows Kanu is a Pig and Ipob is a terrorist organization. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Replies IPOB: I Will Sabotage Your Attempts To Cause A War - Nwodo by DonVikings: 12:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, are you guys still sleeping?
This deserves fp.
Re: Ohanaeze Replies IPOB: I Will Sabotage Your Attempts To Cause A War - Nwodo by onyfrank: 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
HOW MANY ARE YOU? JUST FEW DECIDING FOR THE DETERMINED MAJORITY. JOKERS
Re: Ohanaeze Replies IPOB: I Will Sabotage Your Attempts To Cause A War - Nwodo by wiseEast: 1:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
DonVikings:
Even Ohanaeze knows Kanu is a Pig and Ipob is a terrorist organization. grin grin

and u
Re: Ohanaeze Replies IPOB: I Will Sabotage Your Attempts To Cause A War - Nwodo by NLandIsHypocrit: 7:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
RoyalUc:

To be honest, I think you and your likes are the real saboteur who are trying to jeopadize the entire Igbo race for something you know nothing about.

Like he rightly said, at your age he was fighting for this same course - defending his people!
You, what are you doing but to instigate tribal war?

If "Ohaneze and nwodo remains irrelevant and non existent and therefore cannot claim to be representing any community or ethnic groups," who is representing the Igbos? IPOB?
If I tell you that you're a fool, you'll liken it to insult but that's the fact. Why are you speaking with both sides of your mouth? At my age nwodo was busy fighting war(which you have no proof of) and today many of our people have been killed just to provoke us into war, but we have been resisting such temptation with every amount of decorum and principles at the detriment of our innocent youths being killed, and you said we're the ones calling for war? Could such way to reason be likened to dementia? Why would you or anyone hate me or Nnamdi Kanu for saying I want to be free? Is that the right approach or answer to such demand? Is being free or independent a crime? What made us the saboteurs you tagged us even in our peaceful accords and maintenance?

IPOB called for A Sit At Home and Ohaneze called for otherwise, and the people complied maximally with IPOB.

IPOB called for election boycott and Ohaneze called for otherwise, and the people complied with IPOB maximally.

Aside bias and sentiments, who do you think is in control of the people?

(1) (Reply)

I Am Bigger Than Imo State & Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha / What Nnamdi Kanu Said In 2014 / Pandemonium As Angry Soldiers Burn Military Base

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.