Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,499 members, 7,801,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

A Big Something At The Farm...waiting For A Kill - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Big Something At The Farm...waiting For A Kill (1131 Views)

See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) / This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday / Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Big Something At The Farm...waiting For A Kill by Chikpat(m): 8:12am On Dec 15, 2017
Its harvest time and we called a man to help harvest d crops in the farm. Just trying to create an access road to the farm, and we noticed a swift movement and den to our surprise its an adder. In pursuit we followed suit and the consequence of our action is something good for Lalastical.

I dedicate this game to Lala for his great love for games this kind.

Re: A Big Something At The Farm...waiting For A Kill by Loyalblak007(f): 8:13am On Dec 15, 2017
Pictures?

1 Like

Re: A Big Something At The Farm...waiting For A Kill by Sleekydee(m): 8:32am On Dec 15, 2017
op u gonna eat it or not
Re: A Big Something At The Farm...waiting For A Kill by RemedyLab: 8:32am On Dec 15, 2017
photo?
Re: A Big Something At The Farm...waiting For A Kill by Chikpat(m): 8:41am On Dec 15, 2017
Network...pictures are coming
Re: A Big Something At The Farm...waiting For A Kill by abassmayowa24(m): 8:46am On Dec 15, 2017
Lala will ban you for this... the guy don dey salivate already nao
Re: A Big Something At The Farm...waiting For A Kill by bammy00(m): 8:47am On Dec 15, 2017
Lala is already celebrating.

Re: A Big Something At The Farm...waiting For A Kill by blessedvisky(m): 9:26am On Dec 15, 2017
That puff adder is the biggest I've ever seen. Op, una no dey fear? I go tear race if I see that kind thing for road

1 Like

Re: A Big Something At The Farm...waiting For A Kill by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 15, 2017
Viper

Looks well fed shocked

That one can swallow a kid
Re: A Big Something At The Farm...waiting For A Kill by Chikpat(m): 10:35am On Dec 15, 2017
blessedvisky:
That puff adder is the biggest I've ever seen. Op, una no dey fear? I go tear race if I see that kind thing for road

Na grace o. An adder killed the labourer's dad decades ago sha. Its pay back time for him. God z kind, we don kill dis one sha

1 Like

Re: A Big Something At The Farm...waiting For A Kill by Chikpat(m): 10:36am On Dec 15, 2017
blessedvisky:

Tell Lala to do the needful as regards d biggest puff adder you have seen
Re: A Big Something At The Farm...waiting For A Kill by Chikpat(m): 10:39am On Dec 15, 2017
Muafrika2:
Viper

Looks well fed shocked

That one can swallow a kid

Its actually pregnant...see d eggs in the tummy

Re: A Big Something At The Farm...waiting For A Kill by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 15, 2017
Chikpat:

Its actually pregnant
lipsrsealed
Re: A Big Something At The Farm...waiting For A Kill by Chikpat(m): 11:03am On Dec 15, 2017
And dats how dey cut off d head

Re: A Big Something At The Farm...waiting For A Kill by Baroba(m): 11:04am On Dec 15, 2017
Thats one big puff adder, Igbo's call it " echi eteka".. Tomorrow is too far.. bad asss snake.
Re: A Big Something At The Farm...waiting For A Kill by Chikpat(m): 11:08am On Dec 15, 2017
Baroba:
Thats one big puff adder, Igbo's call it " echi eteka".. Tomorrow is too far.. bad asss snake.

Didn't know the dreaded echi eteka z adder.
Re: A Big Something At The Farm...waiting For A Kill by eddyline(m): 11:50am On Dec 15, 2017
one bite from this thing and you'd be on your way to the after life. just the pics alone makes me shiver

1 Like

Re: A Big Something At The Farm...waiting For A Kill by matuskyoo7(m): 1:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
Snake...is among the animal I fear most

2 Likes

Re: A Big Something At The Farm...waiting For A Kill by anibirelawal(m): 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
SNAKE run out of thread...

1 Like

Re: A Big Something At The Farm...waiting For A Kill by Munzy14(m): 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2017
quite big.
Re: A Big Something At The Farm...waiting For A Kill by eddyline(m): 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
lalasticlala com and see something

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

POULTRY HOUSE FOR SALE / Dry Split Turmeric For Sale / Between Broilers And Layers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.