Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,427 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Locally Fabricatd Rice Thresher And Winnower - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Locally Fabricatd Rice Thresher And Winnower (1429 Views)

Learn How To Get Wealth From Locally Processed Frozen Food / Can One Get Pepino Melon Locally. / Melon(locally Called Egusi) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Locally Fabricatd Rice Thresher And Winnower by EJaja(m): 12:27am On Oct 15, 2014
Hi Nairalanders
I would like to findout if anyone on here know were I can get an effective and efficient locally fabricated rice thresher and winower. Also kindly include the specifications (amout of rice that it can thresh per hour and 8 working hour, fuel consumption).

All usueful info is greatly wellcomed.
Re: Locally Fabricatd Rice Thresher And Winnower by Elysianheritage: 12:19pm On Feb 25, 2017
EJaja:
Hi Nairalanders
I would like to findout if anyone on here know were I can get an effective and efficient locally fabricated rice thresher and winower. Also kindly include the specifications (amout of rice that it can thresh per hour and 8 working hour, fuel consumption).

All usueful info is greatly wellcomed.
Please any one with useful information on where to procure this machine, its highly in need.

(1) (Reply)

Tippers For Cassava Tubers Haulage To a company in kogi state / Shea Butter Supplier That Does Delivery In Nigeria / Farmland Scam Is Real. Top Mistakes To Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.