Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

How To Delete Sent Whatsapp Messages After Seven Minutes - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Delete Sent Whatsapp Messages After Seven Minutes (1074 Views)

How To Delete Sent Whatsapp Messages Even After The Time Limit / Whatsapp Plus Features 2020 || See Status And Messages After They Deleted Them / You Can Now Delete Sent Whatsapp Messages Within Seven Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Delete Sent Whatsapp Messages After Seven Minutes by dominzy(m): 8:19am On Dec 15, 2017
On the recent updates of WhatsApp, there is this feature of recalling (deleting) sent messages. But the drawback in it, is that one can only do this recalling at the interval of seven minutes. This means, you can’t delete a message after seven minutes of sending it.
But what if I tell you that it’s possible to actually recall your sent message even after the seven minutes limit?
Of course there’s a possibility to every impossibility. So I’ll want to teach you how you can actually delete WhatsApp sent messages after the seven minutes limit without a third-party application. A video tutorial for more understanding is at the end of this page in case you get confused.

Follow the Steps below Carefully:

Take note of the time you sent the message you want to delete and keep it in mind.
The next thing to do is to turn off your phone internet connection (wi-fi and mobile). You can do that via your phone settings or by drawing down your phone notifications bar. Why you should do this is for WhatsApp not to notice your activities.
Go to your phone settings >> Apps. Get to WhatsApp and tap on Force Stop.
Then still on settings go to Date and Time and set it to the exact date and time you sent that message.
This done, you go to your WhatsApp application, get to the message you want to delete, hold down on the message and some few options will pop out. Then tap on the delete icon and you’ll see the “delete for everyone” option. Click on it and the message will be instantly deleted.
Now go back to settings and adjust your phone’s date and time,
And also you can now enable your internet connection, and that’s all.

Hope it worked?

Get more mobile tech tutorials on dominzyloaded.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Delete Sent Whatsapp Messages After Seven Minutes by smulti(m): 8:55am On Dec 15, 2017
this is informative

Op what are the functions of force-stop

hope when you force-stop the app it won't start misbehaving

I once followed an instructions like this on an application on my phone only to land in a big trouble

I have to ran to an engineer who helped me to reset my phone to it's original default setting but by then all my contacts were gone
Re: How To Delete Sent Whatsapp Messages After Seven Minutes by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 15, 2017
Hmmm! Naija I hail oh.Good job
Re: How To Delete Sent Whatsapp Messages After Seven Minutes by Talentuex(m): 10:40am On Dec 15, 2017
Just save your self all this stress just to delete one message

Gbwhatsapp has already achieved that aim since their last update..you can just tap on the massage and recall..(it also deletes the message from the other person's phone)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Delete Sent Whatsapp Messages After Seven Minutes by dominzy(m): 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2017
Talentuex:
Just save your self all this stress just to delete one message

Gbwhatsapp has already achieved that aim since their last update..you can just tap on the massage and recall..(it also deletes the message from the other person's phone)

not everyone uses GB whatsapp.

(1) (Reply)

5 Very Easy Ways To Download Paid Apps For Free From Google Playstore / Help With TECNO F2 FRP Problem Please / See When Your Phone Would Receive The Android 9.0 Pie Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.