Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,041 members, 7,814,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

2018 Investment Opportunity (public Appeal) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 2018 Investment Opportunity (public Appeal) (1245 Views)

No.1 Agribusiness Investment Opportunity For 2018, Earn 20% ROI Monthly / Show Me An Online Investment Opportunity That Has Lasted Over 4 Years (modified) / Earn Instant Comission Buying / Selling Airtime Via *2018#. Registration Is Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2018 Investment Opportunity (public Appeal) by gracesed(f): 8:20am On Dec 15, 2017
2018 INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY (PUBLIC APPEAL)

I have had to think over, mulled over, and several times deleted the thought of ever making this move I’m about to make now. It has taken me a lot of nerves to give this a shot. I am a very private person (or at least I think so) and don’t like to put so much of me out there. But this beyond me and every option I can think of now.

I bake cakes and other treats. Before it became business, it was more of a hobby. I love cakes and can’t imagine why I have to buy them when I can just whip up one for myself. But that’s not all I’m about.

I’m a weirdly different kind of foodie. I don’t eat much of it, I just love to make and talk about them. Friends and family who knows me well are probably weary of listening to me talk and analyze every packaged food that I come across. I studied Food Science and Technology because I wanted to process foods (of all kinds, indigenous etc.), to create products that become a household name.

You see, for two (2) years now (yes, you read right... 2 years—that’s story for another day) I have been trying to start a food processing company. Amongst other products that will come from the company, we are starting with plantain flour, pounded-yam flour, cassava-fufu flour.
We’ve fought through one form of challenge or the other. The major constraint being lack of financial resource (money) to get the company running (I’m pretty sure you could already guess that). This is largely my fault, as I underestimated the economic situation of our country and its effect on prices of goods; and under-budgeted everything. I have tried every option I can think of to raise funds to get this company started, I am now putting it out here.

Plantain flour, cassava-fufu flour, pounded yam flour etc. The market for these products is bigger than the current production capacity of the few companies producing it.

Check out the biggest player in the industry (Ayoola Foods), this company produces more than 10 tons of plantain flour (for example) in a day. But it is not enough to meet the ever-increasing demand. This is why most days when I want to buy plantain flour for my dad, I almost do not find them.

I have tested the market a few times but enough to prove that the demand exceeds the supply. I could start selling them, but my little experience with NAFDAC has taught me what happens to people who sell products without approval when they get caught. And I don’t want that kind of experience and stress. So I choose to follow the right protocols, to get the required approvals and licensing.
To cut the long story short, I’ll just provide you with a checklist of our milestones and the investment needed, I can put together a proposal on request.

Completed Milestones:

Company registration/incorporation (Nectar Field Ltd)
Registration of Trademark
Purchase of land and erecting a factory building (uncompleted and currently being used to cultivate plantain)
Borehole drilling
Acquiring and renovation of property to be used as ad-hoc factory
Fabrication and installation of processing plant
Purchase of packaging, sealing, bar code machines etc.
Office furnitures
Product package designs and mockups
Established business relationships with key vendors (shop rite and other big malls, Jumia and other online stores, supermarkets etc.), distributors in progress.
Discussions ongoing for exportation of all our products

What’s left to be done with the investment required:

Purchase a 60kva generator (fairly used or brand new—major. Once we have this, we can start immediately)
Operational and Inventory cost (for the first 3 months)
Distribution bus (we can start without this though)
Marketing
Stationeries/ IT
Hire staff.

I am using this opportunity to call on interested individuals and bodies that want to invest in agri-business or in the ever-growing food industry to consider investing in this company. Everything is set for business, once we are able to buy the generator.
The goal is to launch the products before the end of March 2018.
Help make this dream a reality.

Terms:
The minimum investment capital from an individual is 200,000 Naira.

All investment capital below 1,000,000 Naira attracts a yearly dividend of the 50% of the investment capital with equity.
While investment capital of 1,000,000 and above attracts a % share with equity in the company.

Your investment can be terminated any time after the first year with 6months prior notice.

I’m open to sharing more information about the company on request. Let me know also if you want to visit our facility before committing your money (interested individuals only).

Investor’s lawyer agreement for consent purpose is allowed, alongside with our agreement.

If you are interested, please kindly fill the form in the link below, or contact me anyhow (inbox, email: uwakgrace@gmail.com, whatsapp: 08080307882)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScxJkZcA4HpO-TYLPXUPTc4NlgvJQQyDKe9oL1DA3AXby6owA/viewform

See photos of our product packages attached

1 Share

Re: 2018 Investment Opportunity (public Appeal) by tee83: 8:42am On Jan 12, 2018
This is good but in as much that i like this your investment the problem with we Nigeria people is integraty.

1 Like

Re: 2018 Investment Opportunity (public Appeal) by gracesed(f): 9:22am On Mar 26, 2019
tee83:
This is good but in as much that i like this your investment the problem with we Nigeria people is integraty.

Thank you. I think and I've seen many Nigerians work hard to earn credibility and integrity in both business and career. I am happy to be one of those Nigerians.

One bad experience with one person shouldn't call the shots for the entire flock.

Should you be interested in investing, please let's talk more.
08080307882 is my mobile number.
Re: 2018 Investment Opportunity (public Appeal) by NairalandAngel(m): 5:45pm On Apr 04, 2019
gracesed:

Thank you. I think and I've seen many Nigerians work hard to earn credibility and integrity in both business and career. I am happy to be one of those Nigerians.

One bad experience with one person shouldn't call the shots for the entire flock.

Should you be interested in investing, please let's talk more.
08080307882 is my mobile number.

Please send me an email with the following info

The price of the 60KVA generator required to start the business

The monthly salaries of the staff needed to start the business

Any other capital cost that needs to be incurred before the business can start

Have you obtained all the NAFDAC clearances and approvals?

My email is nairalandangel@gmail.com

I will be expecting your email
Re: 2018 Investment Opportunity (public Appeal) by gracesed(f): 2:51am On Apr 07, 2019
NairalandAngel:

Please send me an email with the following info

The price of the 60KVA generator required to start the business

The monthly salaries of the staff needed to start the business

Any other capital cost that needs to be incurred before the business can start

Have you obtained all the NAFDAC clearances and approvals?

My email is nairalandangel@gmail.com

I will be expecting your email

Hi, I'm just seeing this now. You'll get the email by Monday. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Palm Oil Available In Large Quantity At #8,000 In Ondo State.can Supply Anywhere / How I Foolishly Began To Make 30,000naira Daily* / Nigerian Logistics Startup Kobo360 Raises N11 Billion Backed By Goldman Sachs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.