Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Presenting - The Best Nigerian Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Presenting - The Best Nigerian Blog (1307 Views)

Nigerian Blog Awards 2013 Commences, Nomination Begins September 23 / List Of Winners For The Nigerian Blog Awards 2012 / List Of Popular Nigerian Blog Sites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presenting - The Best Nigerian Blog by egift(m): 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2010
I own the most beautiful blog in Nigeria. http://www. A WP based. What your take on it.
Re: Presenting - The Best Nigerian Blog by Afam4eva(m): 2:52pm On Apr 01, 2010
Nice site you have there. Enugu - the best state in Nigeria.
Re: Presenting - The Best Nigerian Blog by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 01, 2010
What makes you feel it's the best. What take do you want, if you have already judged and reviewed it. angry
Re: Presenting - The Best Nigerian Blog by Afam4eva(m): 3:29pm On Apr 01, 2010
Wetin be your own.
Re: Presenting - The Best Nigerian Blog by egift(m): 3:48pm On Apr 01, 2010
@ Afam:
Thanks. I hope we all can have something good done online for our communities.

@ Donpuzo:
That's what I feel and spending hours online to achieve. Do you think I underestimated it?
Re: Presenting - The Best Nigerian Blog by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 02, 2010
@Afam4ever. I no blame you na new horizon i blame for giving you their fuckennnnn, certificate.
Re: Presenting - The Best Nigerian Blog by Afam(m): 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2010
egift:

@ Afam:
Thanks. I hope we all can have something good done online for our communities.

Why don't you use the poster's username when responding to avoid any misunderstandings whatsoever?
Re: Presenting - The Best Nigerian Blog by Afam4eva(m): 8:33pm On Apr 03, 2010
Donpuzo:

@Afam4ever. I no blame you na new horizon i blame for giving you their fuckennnnn, certificate.

WOW, how did u know i attended new horizon. Segs connection abi?
Re: Presenting - The Best Nigerian Blog by kheme(m): 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2010
no, i have a better blog: http://khemesforexblog.
Re: Presenting - The Best Nigerian Blog by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2010
@Afam4ever. I have been to and also am a regular New Horizon dude na,
Re: Presenting - The Best Nigerian Blog by egift(m): 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2010
@ Afam
Sorry for the mix up. Its intended to Afam4ever. Thanks anyway.

kheme:

no, i have a better blog: http://khemesforexblog.
lol. I will also suggest registering a domain name and have it redirected to the site (after-all from your posts, f.x is earning some). You can even transfer your blog to a self host.
Re: Presenting - The Best Nigerian Blog by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2010
@egift. No ohhh. It was not overhyped at all. It was just about the perfect rating you did rate it, At least no lapses and down-point, except for the slow load time,

Interface cool. I have stopped reviewing sites here, and have few time sniffing through every functionality in the site.
Re: Presenting - The Best Nigerian Blog by egift(m): 6:26pm On Apr 06, 2010
Donpuzo:

@egift. No ohhh. It was not overhyped at all. It was just about the perfect rating you did rate it, At least no lapses and down-point, except for the slow load time,

Interface cool. I have stopped reviewing sites here, and have few time sniffing through every functionality in the site.
Thanks for the kind words. What do you think of the advert provisions? And did you tried posting what you do at the Business Listing? Do check it out http:///business-listing
Re: Presenting - The Best Nigerian Blog by Incarnate: 7:23pm On Apr 06, 2010
@egift,

Why? why didnt you give credit to the person that made the theme for the wordpress, at least you stated it was wordpress what about the person that created the theme you used

http://www.arrastheme.com/

That is the theme you used, it is not yours so give credit where credit is due. And dont claim you have the most beautiful site. it is not your work, so you cant claim it is yours

Give credit to whom credit is due.
Re: Presenting - The Best Nigerian Blog by egift(m): 11:28pm On Apr 06, 2010
Incarnate:

@egift,

Why? why didnt you give credit to the person that made the theme for the wordpress, at least you stated it was wordpress what about the person that created the theme you used

http://www.arrastheme.com/

That is the theme you used, it is not yours so give credit where credit is due. And dont claim you have the most beautiful site. it is not your work, so you cant claim it is yours

Give credit to whom credit is due.
I have waited for this, thanks for pointing it out. I did not give credit on my site for the theme - Why?

Its simple, once you have meet up the financial requirements for the theme, you are free to have the reciprocal off. (So next time try paying/donating and not just free for a link) grin

Like every other WP (including other open source platforms - like Joomla, etc) its all theme based. Remember in my first post I stated its a WP-based site (better still a blog). Don't feel pain when its clear http://www. is cool - am sure its the best WP customized Nigerian content based site you have seen. Do you think otherwise?
Re: Presenting - The Best Nigerian Blog by egift(m): 11:37pm On Apr 06, 2010
My aim for this and other previous posts on this thread is that we can do exceptionally well if we decide. I usually feel bad when our Newspapers, hotels, schools, Exam bodies, etc - put up sites that isn't wort it.

Additionally, we should start thinking a lot about local content sites - for our communities. It will go a long way to project us better. Everything is not money (when you thing right - money will naturally come).

I challenge you to do perhaps one this year. cool
Re: Presenting - The Best Nigerian Blog by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 09, 2010
Incarnate, You did not try at all, getting on egift like that,

Even if one uses a wordpress stuff, your duty is to review and not condemn his inability to comeup with a self made template.

When i yarn them go say i be small boy, The truth is that many developers here that use CMS borrow templates, we no dey shout,

Free him, Right now,

@egift abi ebook. I will do that, Just got back from coding island and am fagged out from codes.
Re: Presenting - The Best Nigerian Blog by Incarnate: 9:40am On Apr 09, 2010
Amazing

look at what egift wrote after my comment

"I have waited for this, thanks for pointing it out. I did not give credit on my site for the theme - Why?"

If no one mentioned it, so he/she would not say anything about that. why wait?

Well. you do what you wish to do. That is your cup of tea actually none of my business.
Re: Presenting - The Best Nigerian Blog by egift(m): 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2010
Incarnate:

Amazing

look at what egift wrote after my comment

"I have waited for this, thanks for pointing it out. I did not give credit on my site for the theme - Why?"

If no one mentioned it, so he/she would not say anything about that. why wait?

Well. you do what you wish to do. That is your cup of tea actually none of my business.

@ Incarnate:
Sorry if that first comment made you angry. The fact is that - in all my stay in this webmaster section - you need to see how peoples hard-work are being abused in the name of site review. Little wonder nobody is posting a site for review.

Most persons think that if you don't hand code from scratch - you are nobody. Its not true. If you have a project that require coding you can. But in this age of Web 2.0+, the web platform is like a container - simply get details of what you want - select a platform, pour it in, re-brand, test, test and test.

Once again, I apologize for sounding harsh - Incarnate.
Re: Presenting - The Best Nigerian Blog by DualCore1: 1:23pm On Apr 09, 2010
silverbird should start seeing Nairaland as a competitor. You get better comedy, crazier dialogues, crappy dramas e.t.c all at no cost.
Re: Presenting - The Best Nigerian Blog by Incarnate: 5:31pm On Apr 09, 2010
We do things differently. My way may not be the best way others may have better but this is life i guess.

DUALCORE, I REINCARNATED FROM A PREVIOIUS NL ID ON WEBMASTER SECTION.

AH AH AH

YOU KNOW BUT YOU DONT KNOW
Re: Presenting - The Best Nigerian Blog by DualCore1: 5:10pm On Apr 10, 2010
Incarnate:

DUALCORE, I REINCARNATED FROM A PREVIOIUS NL ID ON WEBMASTER SECTION.

AH AH AH

YOU KNOW BUT YOU DONT KNOW

Enjoy the anonymity while it lasts wink
Wont last for long though. Just dont let me take it as a personal project to burst your cover cheesy

@Kheme,
Bro we need to talk as ASAP as possible! Yea its that ASAP!!
Re: Presenting - The Best Nigerian Blog by Flowers2127: 3:04pm On Nov 13, 2012
Up and coming food blog for 2013 http://cookingncleaning..co.uk/
Re: Presenting - The Best Nigerian Blog by Deeola1(f): 4:56pm On Nov 13, 2012
This is to inform you about the opportunity to advertise your website/product/services on http://forumcitizens.com. We are an online News, Stories, Events & Gossips portal with 12,000+ twitter followers, 1500+ facebook likes, and about 210,000 monthly pageviews. These are currently our stats and steadily growing.

We are offering a 125x125 ad spot on our website FREE (for one month), and you can start paying our normal rate(s) found on this page for any ad format - http://forumcitizens.com/advertise, starting as low as 375 Naira per week.

Interested in a FREE one month ad slot and subsequent weekly or monthly payments? Send an e-mail to advertise@forumcitizens.com with this information...

1) Explanation of the ad you want to run on ForumCitizens.com (i.e
persons, business, event, products, stories, etc).
2) Your phone number and e-mail address.
3) Your 125x125 ad design.

(1) (Reply)

Integrating Biometric Registration On Website / 67 Lessons I Have Learned In Almost 3 Years Of Blogging. / The Best Domain Registration And Hosting In Nigeria, Take Control!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.