Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

I Don't Want Osinbajo's Job, Don't Distract Buhari - APC National Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Want Osinbajo's Job, Don't Distract Buhari - APC National Leader (348 Views)

Osinowo: Senators Pay Condolence Visit To APC National Leader, Tinubu / Buhari Desperate To Distract Attention From G-7 Snub - Reno Omokri / Buhari Used Ministerial List To Distract Nigerians – Atiku’s Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Want Osinbajo's Job, Don't Distract Buhari - APC National Leader by zakim(m): 1:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
The National Leader of the All Progressive Congress, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has denied claims that he might pick up Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's job in 2019.

Vehemently denying the report that he's considering joining the 2019 presidential election as President Muhammadu Buhari's running mate, Tinubu warned politicians behind the tale to stop distracting the leadership of the country with false reports.

In a series of tweets on Wednesday, December 13, 2017, Tinubu stressed how he publicly refused the running mate ticket when offered by President Buhari and he felt it won't be in the interest of the party,he threw his weight behind Vice President Osinbajo.

http://www.pulse.ng/news/politics/i-dont-want-osinbajos-job-dont-distract-buhari-tinubu-id7725181.html

(1) (Reply)

The Stagnancy Of Politics In Nigeria. / How Osun Spent Its Paris Club Refund / Declare Secondus’ Election Null And Void, Adedoja Asks Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.