Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) (61815 Views)

Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra / Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
squash47:
this is unlike Ndi igbos,they don't kill their own like that...now I agree that IPIGS may've killed and buried their own...but who discovered where he was buried ? i guess it must be Skull Minners aka Afonja,They have inbuilt Skull Detecting Device SDD ...

I am seriously getting fed up of these Afonjas, IPOB, and other bigoted tags you uneducated people use on each other.
Let's call crime for what it is instead of celebrating or castigating the perpetrators.
We cannot move forward as a nation or as allies, if this tribalism and bigotry continues.
Re: Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) by Harrynight(m): 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
the rate at which women act wickedly these days make me beliv the popular saying that "whatever a man can do woman can do better"
Re: Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) by justuschi50: 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad Fear ipob.Anything money,they can kill.Fear developer.
see stop talking of ipob u Yoruba problem supersed ipob
Re: Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) by justuschi50: 4:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
Bidobado:

I am seriously getting fed up of these Afonjas, IPOB, and other bigoted tags you uneducated people use on each other.
Let's call crime for what it is instead of celebrating or castigating the perpetrators.
We cannot move forward as a nation or as allies, if this tribalism and bigotry continues.
mumu who started tribalism in Nigeria is it not obafemi awolowo

1 Like

Re: Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) by Coldfeets: 4:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
The grammar of this reporter can kill for Africa.

Chai.
Re: Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) by bedspread: 4:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
Shuku0kukobambi:
What?!! Why?!!
WHISE! WHEN!! Which!!
Re: Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) by Harrynight(m): 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
gone are the days we think satan is the most wicked creature!

women proudly holds the record now

even satan will be shock seeing that wicked act
Re: Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) by taurusmena1(m): 4:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
English Na by force?Haba...anyway the world we live in today is a shame.where is the human in us?
Re: Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) by Shuku0kukobambi: 4:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
bedspread:
WHISE! WHEN!! Which!!

Where?!! Whom?!! Who?!!
Re: Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) by Ccdavies(m): 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
[quote author=Mztarstrechy post=63307970]As shared by Kingsley(reports have it that it happened in Aguluzigbo in Anambra)...

'This is a situation where a mother nd her two son's joined hands in killing there father at 9nt at 10.00 when everyone must have gone to bed nd bit up his wife, collected 20,000 from her, this is the money the husband gave to her to take care of herself nd de unborn child. They finally succeeded with there by killing the man nd buried him under a plantain tree. So it is not good to marry two wife nd there must be peace in the family, if there is no peace there will be war'.

It sad how people want to emulate Solomon the great without ensuring that their financial strength match their hunger for many wife's... Tho we might not know what really happen ,but from the look of things ,the man was not well to do financially and trying to priorities one wife over another cud always bring hatred!.. God help them.. Oh yak ndi.oo
Re: Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) by Soren4(m): 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
Who knows may
be if they finally become president that is how dy will kill everybody in the country. Hmm money indeed is the root of all evil
Re: Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
justuschi50:

Try to be objective and not subjective when having mature arguments, only mentally challenged people spew abuse when there's absolutely no need for it.
Re: Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) by enemyofprogress: 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2017
Op and his igbotic English grin grin
Re: Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) by enemyofprogress: 4:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
justuschi50:
work on your grammar
Re: Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) by ibijoh(m): 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]What a crazy world... cryWhat a crazy world...
Re: Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) by justuschi50: 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
enemyofprogress:
work on your grammar
I will like it if u teach me. OK!
Re: Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) by enemyofprogress: 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
justuschi50:
I will like it if u teach me. OK!
first go and buy yourself a whiteboard, marker and duster for a start
Re: Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) by Massob: 4:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
He doesn't support their development plans and the resort on killing him.. Hmm fear ipob
Re: Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) by ogorwyne(f): 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ahn ahn! Without pictures this post would have been heavy thrash. Op's grammar is so out of this world.

1 Like

Re: Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) by justuschi50: 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2017
enemyofprogress:
first go and buy yourself a whiteboard, marker and duster for a start
i think dats enough, just look at ur username u give yourself, it really describe u
Re: Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) by ipodstinks: 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2017
[s]
nawtyme:
All those brown roof Republicans who would always be the first to shout "say no to tribalism" "must we attach tribe to everything" when their people are been roasted. I hope you can see how hypocritical you all are.
I was waiting for anyone of you to call your tribesmen to order and though not surprised it didn't happen throughout the first page.
The next thread I will see any of you asking others not to be tribalistic because they are roasting your tribesmen, I will be on a ban.

Useless hypocrites.
[/s]Trash, how many times have you called your tribesmen to order. Victim criers oshi. At the news. I dust my hand for these people.
Re: Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) by billyG(m): 4:40pm On Dec 15, 2017
ewooo!fear ipob!!
Re: Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) by enemyofprogress: 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
justuschi50:
i think dats enough, just look at ur username u give yourself, it really describe u
honestly you need to work on your grammar, you can't make a simple sentence without throwing a bomb grin grin
Re: Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) by justuschi50: 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
Massob:
He doesn't support their development plans and the resort on killing him.. Hmm fear ipob
pls arrange your fear from d most to the least.
boko haram,shite, NDA(avenger),Yoruba ignorance, uneducated leaders,and ipob
Re: Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) by justuschi50: 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
enemyofprogress:
honestly you need to work on your grammar, you can make a simple sentence without throwing a bomb grin grin
Are u trying to impress ur pple or make a fool of yourself
Re: Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) by enemyofprogress: 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
justuschi50:
Are u trying to impress ur pple or make a fool of yourself
I am not trying anything, I am AUTHORITATIVELY telling you that your grammar is bad,its not good for the members of the public grin grin
Re: Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) by Massob: 4:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
justuschi50:
pls arrange your fear from d most to the least.
boko haram,shite, NDA(avenger),Yoruba ignorance, uneducated leaders,and ipob

Are those one you listed above are still leading your swollen asshole
Re: Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) by justuschi50: 4:55pm On Dec 15, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I am not trying anything, I am AUTHORITATIVELY telling you that your grammar is bad,its not good for the members of the public grin grin
Maybe its the abbreviation I am using u don't understand, u should have said so na.
pple is d same as (people)
d is same as (the)
ur is same as (your).
I hope u are with d explanation.
Re: Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) by justuschi50: 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
cool
enemyofprogress:
Maybe its the abbreviation I am using u don't understand, u should have said so na.
d is same as (the)
ur is same as (your).
I hope u are OK with d explanation
Re: Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) by enemyofprogress: 4:59pm On Dec 15, 2017
justuschi50:
coolMaybe its the abbreviation I am using u don't understand, u should have said so na.
d is same as (the)
ur is same as (your).
I hope u are OK with d explanation
no not at all. You just need to work on your grammar
Re: Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) by justuschi50: 5:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
enemyofprogress:
maybe is d abbreviation dats is confusing u, let me explain their meaning
pple is same as people
u is same as you
ur is same as your
d is same as the
I hope u are OK with the explanation
Re: Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) by Chukwuemekankem(f): 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
Notmyproblem:
Fake.

The state of the corpse looks like he drowned.

Compare the man and the corpses of the boys below and you will notice some similarities. I doubt if he didn't die by drowning.
you are 100% right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Pregnant' Lady Who Scams Lagosians By Faking That Her Water Is Broken Caught / Ifeanyi Okeke, AutoEase CEO, Murdered In Enugu In Front Of His 7-Year-Old Son / Monkey Steals Banana From Parked Truck, Caught On Camera (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.