Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,719 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:29 AM

My Heart Is Filled With Sadness-Pasuma Condoles Wasiu Ayinde over Wasila's death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Heart Is Filled With Sadness-Pasuma Condoles Wasiu Ayinde over Wasila's death (715 Views)

Ambode: Obesere Blasts K1 'Wasiu Ayinde A Serial Betrayer' / K1 Wasiu Ayinde Marshal's Mansion And His Animals In His Mini Zoo (Photos) / K1 Wasiu Ayinde & Wife, Fathia Opeyemi Legally Married (Registry Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Heart Is Filled With Sadness-Pasuma Condoles Wasiu Ayinde over Wasila's death by lodgerill2: 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
Fuji Singer, Alabi Pasuma a.k.a Pasuma Wonder has reached out to King Wasiu Ayinde a.k.a Kwam 1 over his daughter’s death, in the early hours of Tuesday, in Canada from diabetic complications.

According to Pasuma Wonder, 34-year-old Wasilat Anifowese’s death has filled his heart with sadness. Here’s what he wrote on Instagram;

“speechless
@kingwasiuayindemarshal
Words cannot express how deeply sorry I am to hear about Wasilat, My deepest sympathy for your loss.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your entire family. May your beautiful memories sustain and bring comfort to you during this difficult season.

My heart is filled with sadness. Please accept our deepest sympathies and know that my prayers are with you during this time Sir.”

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/12/my-heart-is-filled-with-sadness-pasuma_15.html

Lalasticlala
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Dominique

Re: My Heart Is Filled With Sadness-Pasuma Condoles Wasiu Ayinde over Wasila's death by lodgerill2: 5:43pm On Dec 15, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Fans Roast Olamide For Inviting Yomi Sars To Olic4 / Davido And His Two Baby Mama Celebrating The Christmas Together / PHOTOS: Femi Otedola, Toke Makinwa, Tiwa Savage & More Party With Dj Cuppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.