Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

How To Delete Already Sent Messages On Whatsapp - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Delete Already Sent Messages On Whatsapp (474 Views)

Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea / How To Read DELETED Whatsapp Messages On Android / Whatsapp Now Allows You To Delete Accidentally Sent Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Delete Already Sent Messages On Whatsapp by Lilpea(m): 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2017
WhatsApp added a new feature to its messaging applications that you can use to delete messages that you sent already using the app.

Messages that you sent up until now could not not be deleted by you after the fact. There was no grace period to undo the sending, and it seems that users requested such a feature which works similarly to how email providers like Gmail provide undo options for a short period of time after sending messages.

This changes with the new deleting messages for everyone functionality that is implemented in the most recent versions of the WhatsApp client for Android, iOS and Windows Phone.
Read more>>[urlhttp://www.paramountupdates.com/delete-already-sent-messages-whatsapp/][/url]

Re: How To Delete Already Sent Messages On Whatsapp by Abee79(m): 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
So, you want us to click on the link so that we can read the rest of the article on your blog abi? Okay, wait for me make I drink tea first . . .

Re: How To Delete Already Sent Messages On Whatsapp by Jj222(f): 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2017
Abee79:
So, you want us to click on the link so that we can read the rest of the article on your blog abi? Okay, wait for me make I drink tea first . . .
He failed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Might Not Work On Your Phone From December 31st 2017 / Does Sound System Of A Particular Brand Work With DVD Of Another Brand? / Stephen Hawking Dies At The Age Of 76

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.