Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Atiku Abubakar And His Wife, Titi In 1972 (Throwback Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar And His Wife, Titi In 1972 (Throwback Photo) (65600 Views)

Atiku And Wife, Titi Cast Their Votes / Obasanjo Rocks Indian Turban While Speaking With Atiku's Wife, Titi / Shehu Sani's Father, Muhammad Sani Hassan In 1972 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar And His Wife, Titi In 1972 (Throwback Photo) by seguno2: 2:33am On Dec 16, 2017
Nogodye:
419 in suit

Reminds me of the pictures of Buhari in Igbo dress, Ijaw dress, Yoruba dress etc before the elections.
Have you seen Buhari wearing those clothes regularly AFTER the elections?
Instead, he has DIVIDED our country into 97% versus 5% shocked
Would you call Buhari a 419 in borrowed clothes

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And His Wife, Titi In 1972 (Throwback Photo) by Nogodye(m): 2:36am On Dec 16, 2017
seguno2:

Reminds me of the pictures of Buhari in Igbo dress, Ijaw dress, Yoruba dress etc before the elections.
Have you seen Buhari wearing those clothes regularly AFTER the elections?
Instead, he has DIVIDED our country into 97% versus 5% shocked
Would you call Buhari a 419 in borrowed clothes

Anything you call him...All join
Re: Atiku Abubakar And His Wife, Titi In 1972 (Throwback Photo) by seguno2: 2:38am On Dec 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I see someone saying next presido here
These guys are too old
They should be resting not ruling undecided

You that should be ruling not resting, please elaborate to us what you have done for any political party, candidate and campaign?
I hope that you have done many things to warrant making the “too old” guys to be resting not ruling

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And His Wife, Titi In 1972 (Throwback Photo) by seguno2: 2:41am On Dec 16, 2017
DRJECKYLL:
Before the loot. Little did Titi know that a second wife is coming behind her

Same same for Buhari, not so?
He married his first wife before he started looting our country with Abacha, focussing on making our oil money disappear.
Buhari is the biggest rogue of all time.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And His Wife, Titi In 1972 (Throwback Photo) by seguno2: 2:49am On Dec 16, 2017
Heywhizzy:
someone I studied about in social studies and government in my primary and secondary school days still wants to rule again.. God forbid..Neither bubu nor atiku deserve the vote of any sensible youth

I rather vote nwaamaikpe or seun for president.. so the not too young to run bill didn't trigger any under 50 to show interest

In the word of falz "when I dey primary one,dem say make we lead and not too follow/ say when we grow up, we go be leaders of tomorrow/ when tomorrow go come?,when them go leave us,when?/ cos the same damn ppl wey dey lead us then/ na still the same damn ppl wey dey lead us mhen/ them say we go write the future, them no give us pen/

Dem no give you pen but you have money for data to browse nairaland?
When you and other not-too-young-to-run start putting your money where your mouth is, then under 50s will show interest, assured of the monetary and moral support from you and millions of other youths in a robust way.
Awuf no dey anywhere oh.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And His Wife, Titi In 1972 (Throwback Photo) by hooklover: 2:56am On Dec 16, 2017
U mean atiku married a Yoruba lady and SW are talking anyhow.Oya titi move to west and start campaign d do llard must be sent back with his NEPA bill

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And His Wife, Titi In 1972 (Throwback Photo) by baum1: 2:59am On Dec 16, 2017
BiafraIShere:
If Atiku as healthy and strong as he looks is in his 80's, then the fossil in aso Rock should be 120 years.

No mind the bro. He just wan say something.

How on earth can Atiku be 80 years old, lol. Person wey strong and fit and young. The picture as was noted was taken in the 1980 and late 1970. Atiku could not have been 26 in that picture. He go dey minimum 32 then..

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And His Wife, Titi In 1972 (Throwback Photo) by Heywhizzy(m): 4:31am On Dec 16, 2017
seguno2:

Dem no give you pen but you have money for data to browse nairaland?
When you and other not-too-young-to-run start putting your money where your mouth is, then under 50s will show interest, assured of the monetary and moral support from you and millions of other youths in a robust way.
Awuf no dey anywhere oh.
what are you saying sef.. you're quite shallow in your understanding though
Re: Atiku Abubakar And His Wife, Titi In 1972 (Throwback Photo) by seguno2: 4:38am On Dec 16, 2017
Heywhizzy:
what are you saying sef.. you're quite shallow in your understanding though

Me, shallow understanding abi?
You and other lazy youths will wait forever for the old rogues to give you pen while they continue to rob your destiny and deprive you of basic things of modern life.
I hope that you now understand what I am saying and will act accordingly.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And His Wife, Titi In 1972 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 16, 2017
python1:
Then, he never knew he will be a messiah to pigs.
guy where are those soldiers na
Re: Atiku Abubakar And His Wife, Titi In 1972 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 16, 2017
hucienda:
The way M. Atiku is making waves atm is reminiscent of same atmosphere around then-candidate now Pres. Buhari in 2014 and 2015.

Like play Atiku could become the next president of Nigeria if it continues.
for your mind and his room
Re: Atiku Abubakar And His Wife, Titi In 1972 (Throwback Photo) by emmie14: 8:43am On Dec 16, 2017
DonVikings:
Atichukwu is making "waves" only on Nairaland and Potor Land. cheesy
Land is land. Potopoto full Ekiti and Lagos past as the two dirtiest state in Nigeria including Oyo state.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And His Wife, Titi In 1972 (Throwback Photo) by Deo1986(m): 9:30am On Dec 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I see someone saying next presido here

These guys are too old
They should be resting not ruling undecided
Let them continue my dear, we dont have alternative for now.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And His Wife, Titi In 1972 (Throwback Photo) by Heywhizzy(m): 9:40am On Dec 16, 2017
seguno2:

Me, shallow understanding abi?
You and other lazy youths will wait forever for the old rogues to give you pen while they continue to rob your destiny and deprive you of basic things of modern life.
I hope that you now understand what I am saying and will act accordingly.
Cheers.
You foolish bro.. stop identifying everyone with your sad life.. You think typing words in bold makes you seem intelligent

Your destiny has been robbed already.. so you think everyone on NL is frustrated.. If you don't understand what it means by give us pen, then you're dull and if you didn't see where I quoted falz as the owner of the lyrics, then your dullness is permanent.. simply put you're a dullard..

Please have enough self dignity not to mention me again or bother tagging me amongst the clique of your family members with stolen destiny and lost hope.. I'm on my path to greatness, just weep elsewhere

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And His Wife, Titi In 1972 (Throwback Photo) by blaqoracle: 11:51am On Dec 16, 2017
MissEdified:
Epic Throwback!!!!

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/throwback-photo-of-atiku-abubakar-and.html

if u na like make una market atiku to Jupiter, atiku na rotten fish. Rotten fish no dey let person buy.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And His Wife, Titi In 1972 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
Did atiku attend one of the finest military war college on earth?

I think Baba has a better pedigree when it comes to certification!

...infact Baba has a Master's in Strategic Studies and Atiku a degree in law...

So what was your basis for comparison?

richidinho:

But he is a graduate unlike Buhari your own messiah
Re: Atiku Abubakar And His Wife, Titi In 1972 (Throwback Photo) by richidinho(m): 2:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
Swisscoinng:
Did atiku attend one of the finest military war college on earth?

I think Baba has a better pedigree when it comes to certification!

...infact Baba has a Master's in Strategic Studies and Atiku a degree in law...

So what was your basis for comparison?

Certificate wey only you see am that one na certificate?
Buhari go and bring your certificate, he went and hired 20 SAN
Re: Atiku Abubakar And His Wife, Titi In 1972 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
Lol...you can take your wahala to US and ask the US war college if he has a Master's.

As for your Yeye case, wait till the judgement comes.

Buhari academic credentials better that of Atiku, except otherwise proven by a competent court of law!

richidinho:

Certificate wey only you see am that one na certificate?
Buhari go and bring your certificate, he went and hired 20 SAN
Re: Atiku Abubakar And His Wife, Titi In 1972 (Throwback Photo) by emezuo17: 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
I refused to reply that slowpoke but iam replying you cos I thought you are seun the owner of Nairaland, if yes then iam highly disappointed in you, you shouldn't be encouraging all this nonsense from small minds on this forum
Re: Atiku Abubakar And His Wife, Titi In 1972 (Throwback Photo) by XAUBulls: 4:01am On Apr 02, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos / Fayose Involved In Motor Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge / Senator Adebayo Osinowo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.