Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,440 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Who Played This Game Why Growing Up? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Who Played This Game Why Growing Up? (2223 Views)

At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? / Have You Ever Play This Game Before / If You Played This Game, Gather Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Played This Game Why Growing Up? by freemandgenius(m): 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
I still wonder why one can never win the big balloon. How many won it in their time?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Played This Game Why Growing Up? by ClitoPen: 7:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
grin and the game is still on even this festive period

1 Like

Re: Who Played This Game Why Growing Up? by Evidence1000(m): 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
Who played this game why growing up? Huh?? Did you really write that?

1 Like

Re: Who Played This Game Why Growing Up? by Evidence1000(m): 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
Well, I 'plaid' the game 'why' growing up sha and I once won the big Ballon. The woman refused to give me then saying that it's the big Ballon that brings customers for her.
Nowadays, the 'playees' have the sense to remove the number of the big one.

1 Like

Re: Who Played This Game Why Growing Up? by Khd95(m): 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
That big balloon was the beginning of corruption in nigeria cheesy
Re: Who Played This Game Why Growing Up? by Loyalblak007(f): 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
Nobody wins the BIGGEST balloon cos they always cheat..take the numbers out

1 Like

Re: Who Played This Game Why Growing Up? by freemandgenius(m): 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2017
ClitoPen:
grin and the game is still on even this festive period
ya for children . They enjoyed it just like an adult enjoy beer

1 Like

Re: Who Played This Game Why Growing Up? by duduwest(m): 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
Even up till now the crazy is still on cos they will never allow you to win it in Peace. I think that logic is the beginning of corruption in this country
Re: Who Played This Game Why Growing Up? by freemandgenius(m): 7:52pm On Dec 15, 2017
Loyalblak007:
Nobody wins the BIGGEST balloon cos they always cheat..take the numbers out
my brother that is the origin of corruption o. Nigerians can do anything
Re: Who Played This Game Why Growing Up? by freemandgenius(m): 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
Khd95:
That big balloon was the beginning of corruption in nigeria cheesy
hahahahaha. Eventhough corruption exists, children still enjoy it. Any little money one gets those days na to rush go burst balloon
Re: Who Played This Game Why Growing Up? by freemandgenius(m): 7:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
Evidence1000:
Well, I 'plaid' the game 'why' growing up sha and I once won the big Ballon. The woman refused to give me then saying that it's the big Ballon that brings customers for her.
Nowadays, the 'playees' have the sense to remove the number of the big one.
hahaha. What a touching story . The woman should be sued

1 Like

Re: Who Played This Game Why Growing Up? by freemandgenius(m): 7:59pm On Dec 15, 2017
Evidence1000:
how do you mean?
Re: Who Played This Game Why Growing Up? by freemandgenius(m): 8:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
duduwest:
Even up till now the crazy is still on cos they will never allow you to win it in Peace. I think that logic is the beginning of corruption in this country
ya. Corruption in Nigeria since time memorial
Re: Who Played This Game Why Growing Up? by freemandgenius(m): 8:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
Evidence1000:
don't get ? How do you mean ?
Re: Who Played This Game Why Growing Up? by AgoraRoad(m): 10:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
duduwest:
Come to the Internet Cafe! The last Chatroom of it's kind! Feel The Nostalgia of 1995!

Talk to likeminded individuals about the Deepweb, Vaporwave aesthetics, or taboo topics your can't discuss anywhere else!
Don't worry if you discuss anything "not normal" Messages get deleted from our servers in 96 hours.

See a topic that dont interest you? Make your own room!

In Agora Road' Last Internet Cafe You can
>Make a public rooms to chat with strangers
>Make private room to chat with your friends/or invite only
>The best part it is all encrypted
[url]forum.agoraroad.com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Mb Cheat / Simple But Tricky / Forbidden Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.