Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,072 members, 7,814,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Will You Hang A Live Python Snake On Your Neck For This Excuse? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Will You Hang A Live Python Snake On Your Neck For This Excuse? (1027 Views)

Meet Dog That Looks Like A Giraffe, Thanks To Her Incredibly Long Neck (Photos) / I Killed A Snake On My Farm, Please Who Knows The Name / Help!!!! How Do I Kill This Snake On My Window? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Hang A Live Python Snake On Your Neck For This Excuse? by Skywardz101: 7:48pm On Dec 15, 2017
I woke up from sleep late this afternoon to find this my Neighbour playing with this python Snake hanging it around his neck, i came close to take a shot when i realized the Snake was still alive, i moved back in shock and immediately shouted out to him that the Snake was still alive and he was calm and told me he knows about that already and he said they had already hit the Snake in the WEAK SPOT, that could not convince me enough to go even 5metres near a python snake, A friend helped me take the photos so i can upload.

Guys will you go near a live Python Snake for the excuse of the WEAK SPOT?

after answering the question, Move over to http://TAAB101.COM.NG to SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM 12MINUTES LATER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Hang A Live Python Snake On Your Neck For This Excuse? by Skywardz101: 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
More...

Re: Will You Hang A Live Python Snake On Your Neck For This Excuse? by benzene00: 7:52pm On Dec 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Will You Hang A Live Python Snake On Your Neck For This Excuse? by Johnpaul01: 8:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
That your neighbor should be accessed

That's all I can say

3 Likes

Re: Will You Hang A Live Python Snake On Your Neck For This Excuse? by mazimee(m): 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am

1 Like

Re: Will You Hang A Live Python Snake On Your Neck For This Excuse? by UbanmeUdie: 8:15pm On Dec 15, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: Will You Hang A Live Python Snake On Your Neck For This Excuse? by Troblem(m): 8:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
smiley

The serpent is cute, the idea of hiting for the purpose of weakning it is simply absurd.
It jus a prety girl who could jus wiggle n riggle ur neck till it snap,i stil love snakes ,
just that they keep eating goats etc am sure they're working on uping their game,

1 Like

Re: Will You Hang A Live Python Snake On Your Neck For This Excuse? by Skywardz101: 5:39am On Dec 16, 2017
Troblem:
smiley

The serpent is cute, the idea of hiting for the purpose of weakning it is simply absurd.
It jus a prety girl who could jus wiggle n riggle ur neck till it snap,i stil love snakes ,
just that they keep eating goats etc am sure they're working on uping their game,
Swears
Re: Will You Hang A Live Python Snake On Your Neck For This Excuse? by Tejiriseth(m): 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
Am Looking forward To the day when I will Handle a Live Python.! Beautiful Creatures.!

1 Like

Re: Will You Hang A Live Python Snake On Your Neck For This Excuse? by ijekul(m): 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
Remind me to comment when it gets to the promised land

1 Like

Re: Will You Hang A Live Python Snake On Your Neck For This Excuse? by DidiLove1: 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
When will people realise that constrictors (boas, pythons, anacondas and the likes) are NOT dangerous animals? They are not venomous and will only attack when hunting or defending themselves just like every wild animal. Snakes are very beautiful creatures.
Re: Will You Hang A Live Python Snake On Your Neck For This Excuse? by jeff1607(m): 9:58am On Dec 20, 2017
my cooking utensils are ready, should u change ur mind

(1) (Reply)

Rott Puppy @ It's Peak / Already Talking Africa Gray Parrots Available At 80,000 Naira Per Bird / Pedigree Boerboel For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.