Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,260 members, 7,953,998 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:34 AM

5-year-old Girl Allegedly Abducted By Neighbour Who Took Her Out To Buy Sweets - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5-year-old Girl Allegedly Abducted By Neighbour Who Took Her Out To Buy Sweets (961 Views)

My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time / Danfo Driver Smashes Head Of 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos. Graphic Photos / 16 Year Old Boy Narrates How His Father Got Killed By Neighbour Over Gen Fume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5-year-old Girl Allegedly Abducted By Neighbour Who Took Her Out To Buy Sweets by Yungkid101(m): 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
Facebook user, Oamen Elizabeth, has taken to the platform to narrate how her 5-year-old sister Precious, was reportedly abducted by a neighbour who took her out to buy sweets.

Here’s what Elizabeth wrote; “HI PALS…I REALLY SAY TANK U ALL….WE CALLED D LADIES LINE AGAIN AND SHE SAID MA SIS IS FYN…I TINK SHES JUS PARANOID… She can’t cum bck bcuz every1 s in search…plus d cops ar afta ha…she jus kept saying she will bring ha…we even spoke wit ha buh ma sis said”I’m cumin”dats d lady dah took ma little sis precious… And dats ma sis…..its will b 2days soon”
“ITS SIX DAYS NOW…AND LITTLE PRECIOUS S YET 2 B HOME…HOW IT HURTS SO MUCH…AND STILL ID KEEP ON SAYING.. I TRUST GOD”

Source: https://www.tribesng.com/entertainment/5-year-girl-allegedly-abducted-neighbour-buy-sweets/

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ishilove, Fynestboi, MissyB3
Re: 5-year-old Girl Allegedly Abducted By Neighbour Who Took Her Out To Buy Sweets by python1: 8:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
Na dem.
Re: 5-year-old Girl Allegedly Abducted By Neighbour Who Took Her Out To Buy Sweets by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 15, 2017
its crazy oooo...the sis is a Facebook friend of mine...people have been on the look out ever since

Thank God she's back

Re: 5-year-old Girl Allegedly Abducted By Neighbour Who Took Her Out To Buy Sweets by jdluv(f): 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
innocent children are Not left out of this wickednes....why? no one can be trustd
Re: 5-year-old Girl Allegedly Abducted By Neighbour Who Took Her Out To Buy Sweets by Yungkid101(m): 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2017
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari's Children And Where They Schooled. / What Is The Nigerian Dream? / Can A Man Make An Animal Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.