Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Tiwa Savage's Controversial Photo In Bed With A Man Sends Internet Into Frenzy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Controversial Photo In Bed With A Man Sends Internet Into Frenzy (3438 Views)

Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her / Teni Sends Internet Into Meltdown With This Epic Reply To A Nosy Fans / Roman Goddess Shares Bedroom Photo In Undies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage's Controversial Photo In Bed With A Man Sends Internet Into Frenzy by Newshelm: 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
Multi-award winning Nigerian singer and actress, Tiwatope Savage-Balogun, better known by her stage name as Tiwa Savage, has sent the internet buzzing with mixed reaction after she shared a controversial photo.

The mother-of-one took to her Instagram page to share a controversial photo where she was seen in bed with an unclad man during a video shoot of one of her songs from her latest EP, "Sugar Cane."

She posted the alluring photo and wrote; "Guess which video is next from the #SugarCaneEP."

Many of her fans have expressed their anticipation for the music video after she wet their appetite with a behind-the-scene photo from the shoot, and a few others criticized her as well.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/tiwa-savages-controversial-photo-in-bed.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Tiwa Savage's Controversial Photo In Bed With A Man Sends Internet Into Frenzy by thesicilian: 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
Someone said she is making a music video and still you people are shouting upandan.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Controversial Photo In Bed With A Man Sends Internet Into Frenzy by UbanmeUdie: 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2017
shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage's Controversial Photo In Bed With A Man Sends Internet Into Frenzy by DopeBoss(m): 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
It's just a photolipsrsealed
Re: Tiwa Savage's Controversial Photo In Bed With A Man Sends Internet Into Frenzy by YOUNGrapha(m): 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
I SWEAR I PREFER TO MARRY A KNOWN TAG ASHAWO RATHER THAN ALL THESE SECRET PROSTITUDE'S IN THE NAME OF FEMALE CELEBRITIES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Controversial Photo In Bed With A Man Sends Internet Into Frenzy by Jayson1: 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
A lovely pics to advertise "Strawberry Condom"
Re: Tiwa Savage's Controversial Photo In Bed With A Man Sends Internet Into Frenzy by Paulosky1900: 8:52pm On Dec 15, 2017
even without posting the picture we all know that their must be one lucky guy that is servicing the engine..making sure that it doesnt knock engine grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Controversial Photo In Bed With A Man Sends Internet Into Frenzy by wilsonAlo: 9:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
Willywilly see something, no be ur wife be that ? Danbroba .
Re: Tiwa Savage's Controversial Photo In Bed With A Man Sends Internet Into Frenzy by wilsonAlo: 9:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
Idiot higher fucker , na location them day . Open ur eyes � to see the costume.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Controversial Photo In Bed With A Man Sends Internet Into Frenzy by Muzanga(f): 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
Dude looks like peter psquare

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Controversial Photo In Bed With A Man Sends Internet Into Frenzy by Shakushaku1(m): 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2017
Muzanga:
Dude looks like peter psquare

Na only u get brain here

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Controversial Photo In Bed With A Man Sends Internet Into Frenzy by Muzanga(f): 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
I SWEAR I PREFER TO MARRY A KNOWN TAG ASHAWO RATHER THAN ALL THESE SECRET PROSTITUDE'S IN THE NAME OF FEMALE CELEBRITIES
hypocrite. You probably have a sister who is doing runs in abuja but u dont care because she dey finance you once once.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Controversial Photo In Bed With A Man Sends Internet Into Frenzy by Muzanga(f): 9:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
Shakushaku1:

Na only u get brain here
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Controversial Photo In Bed With A Man Sends Internet Into Frenzy by Theseus01(m): 10:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
Muzanga:
hypocrite. You probably have a sister who is doing runs in abuja but u dont care because she dey finance you once once.
i love your reply

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Controversial Photo In Bed With A Man Sends Internet Into Frenzy by IamLaura(f): 10:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
Hot chocolate
Re: Tiwa Savage's Controversial Photo In Bed With A Man Sends Internet Into Frenzy by YOUNGrapha(m): 11:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
Muzanga:
KUSH ARE U FIGHTING ME BECAURE OF MY PREFERENCE?

SEE I'M NOT THE CAUSE OF UR MONTHLY FLOW BITCH
Re: Tiwa Savage's Controversial Photo In Bed With A Man Sends Internet Into Frenzy by YOUNGrapha(m): 11:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
Theseus01:

i love your reply
why u no go love am. Woman wrapper! For ur information this girl u want use style toast na comfirm ASHA...
Re: Tiwa Savage's Controversial Photo In Bed With A Man Sends Internet Into Frenzy by PenlsCaP: 11:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
This is a normal thfor tiwa she is tushed olosho na..
Ask marving crew
Re: Tiwa Savage's Controversial Photo In Bed With A Man Sends Internet Into Frenzy by Theseus01(m): 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
why u no go love am. Woman wrapper! For ur information this girl u want use style toast na comfirm ASHA...
goat...... e b like say ur papa dy craze na mk u nur get sense o.....foolish bastard

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Photos Of DJ Cuppy And Farida Folawiyo At Trinidad And Tobago Carnival / Bobrisky Spotted Buying Beans At A Popular Eatery In Lagos / Linda Ikeji Gushes over her 6 month old son (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.