Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

PS4 Pad Not Working Properly In Game - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PS4 Pad Not Working Properly In Game (1347 Views)

New Or Used PS4 Pad Needed / How Go Get #1000 Airtime For Free In Game Contest,, / Death Race Trailer In Game Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PS4 Pad Not Working Properly In Game by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
Hi guys just wanted to Know If any one of you have this issue or have any info on this ...

So my second pad bought it around May or June , just started to malfunction .

It works properly when navigating through the user interface of the PS4 but when you launch a game and you are on the games interface it won't work only the ps button will work . For instance on mgsv ...you won't be able to click on ok to get to play the game .

Same for other games none of the buttons work .

I can sign in with the day one pad and continue to play with both pads but with little glitches like FIFA 18 ...the players start to guard the ball and pose funny before passing .

So I hooked the pad up to my windows pC and tried to trouble shoot and see if there was something wrong and one of the buttons seems to be always on ...

Just wondering if any one has had a similar issue ...

Went on line saw a fix on Reddit but I have to open the pad ??
Re: PS4 Pad Not Working Properly In Game by Baadal(m): 8:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
tobianthony:
Hi guys just wanted to Know If any one of you have this issue or have any info on this ...

So my second pad bought it around May or June , just started to malfunction .

It works properly when navigating through the user interface of the PS4 but when you launch a game and you are on the games interface it won't work only the ps button will work . For instance on mgsv ...you won't be able to click on ok to get to play the game .

Same for other games none of the buttons work .

I can sign in with the day one pad and continue to play with both pads but with little glitches like FIFA 18 ...the players start to guard the ball and pose funny before passing .

So I hooked the pad up to my windows pC and tried to trouble shoot and see if there was something wrong and one of the buttons seems to be always on ...

Just wondering if any one has had a similar issue ...

Went on line saw a fix on Reddit but I have to open the pad ??

pls dash me incase u dont need it anymore...i will try and fix it if it's possible
Re: PS4 Pad Not Working Properly In Game by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
Baadal:

pls dash me incase u dont need it anymore...i will try and fix it if it's possible

Bruh ...
Re: PS4 Pad Not Working Properly In Game by Baadal(m): 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
tobianthony:

Bruh ...
sorry...no offense
Re: PS4 Pad Not Working Properly In Game by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
Baadal:

sorry...no offense

None taken my dude
Re: PS4 Pad Not Working Properly In Game by Baadal(m): 10:20am On Dec 16, 2017
tobianthony:

None taken my dude
nice one....i can link u up to the person that can help u fix it but thats if you're in lagos.You will need to unscrew it and replace some parts....there's absolutely nothing else you can do about it
Re: PS4 Pad Not Working Properly In Game by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
Baadal:

nice one....i can link u up to the person that can help u fix it but thats if you're in lagos.You will need to unscrew it and replace some parts....there's absolutely nothing else you can do about it

Yeah I'm in lag ...my dude took a look at it opened it up ...it's working now but r2 is now defective and the frame for L1 appears to be broken .

He said I have to buy a new flex or so

Either way give me your manz number

Thanks .
Re: PS4 Pad Not Working Properly In Game by Baadal(m): 5:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
tobianthony:

Yeah I'm in lag ...my dude took a look at it opened it up ...it's working now but r2 is now defective and the frame for L1 appears to be broken .

He said I have to buy a new flex or so

Either way give me your manz number

Thanks .
ok bro yea something like that.....his name is I ROBOT from Ikeja computer village the guy is really a genius. 09097786781, 08165107251....tell him you're from Adams
Re: PS4 Pad Not Working Properly In Game by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
Baadal:

ok bro yea something like that.....his name is I ROBOT from Ikeja computer village the guy is really a genius. 09097786781, 08165107251....tell him you're from Adams

Thanks buddeh

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Great 4 Terabyte Hard Disk For Sale(SOLD) / Why Buying The Ps5 Is A Wrong Choice If You Have A Ps4 Or Ps4 Pro / L Shaped Gaming Desks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.