Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Yul Edochie Joins APGA After Losing Out Of The Nov 18th Anambra Guber Bid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yul Edochie Joins APGA After Losing Out Of The Nov 18th Anambra Guber Bid (449 Views)

Edo: PDP Risks Losing Out As It Misses INEC Deadline For Shifting Of Primaries / Ikedi Ohakim Defects From PDP, Joins APGA / We Are Taking Over Anambra State Come Nov 18th-militants Dares Fg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yul Edochie Joins APGA After Losing Out Of The Nov 18th Anambra Guber Bid by meethumb: 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
Nollywood actor and a former gubernatorial candidate in the last Anambra governorship election, Yul Edochie, has revealed that he has joined the state ruling All Progressive Grand Alliance, APGA.

The actor turned politician wrote the following on his Instagram handle:

“So yesterday my State Governor His Excellency Chief Dr. Willie Obiano (Akpokue Dike) congratulated me for being brave enough to run for Governor at 35yrs old, for running the race till the end and for being a worthy ambassador to Anambra/Nigerian youths.

He officially welcomed me into the APGA family. (Nkea bu nke anyi).

Source: https://abacityblog.com/2017/12/yul-edochie-joins-apga-losing-nov-18th-anambra-state-guber-election.html

Re: Yul Edochie Joins APGA After Losing Out Of The Nov 18th Anambra Guber Bid by python1: 3:02am On Dec 16, 2017
Na Atichukwu style yul edochie dey use. grin
Re: Yul Edochie Joins APGA After Losing Out Of The Nov 18th Anambra Guber Bid by daben1(m): 3:43am On Dec 16, 2017
Somebody should tell this guy that politics is not Nigerian film...
Re: Yul Edochie Joins APGA After Losing Out Of The Nov 18th Anambra Guber Bid by Headlaw(m): 5:46am On Dec 16, 2017
He tried but didn't impress me. It looked more of using the governorship race to bid for political post.
Re: Yul Edochie Joins APGA After Losing Out Of The Nov 18th Anambra Guber Bid by Bari22: 6:08am On Dec 16, 2017
joke

(1) (Reply)

Disgraced Catholic Cardinal Bernard Law Dies In Rome / 2019: Secondus Speaks On Atiku Working For APC / Million Manufacturing Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.