Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Recommend A Book On Hw To Write A Business Plan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recommend A Book On Hw To Write A Business Plan (503 Views)

Hw To Find Clickbank Product That Sell Fast / Who Knows D Cost Of A Bag Of Crayfish In Onitsha Know And Hw Many Painters In It / Tips On Hw To Upload Profile Px On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommend A Book On Hw To Write A Business Plan by Ademat7(m): 9:07pm On Dec 15, 2017
I need hard copy of a book that can help me on business writings (biz plan,feasibility study,market survey et al)
Re: Recommend A Book On Hw To Write A Business Plan by kp3tech(m): 1:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
Ademat7:
I need hard copy of a book that can help me on business writings (biz plan,feasibility study,market survey et al)

Book don't teach business plan write up. Because no one idea is the same.

You need to talk to Business Developer.
Re: Recommend A Book On Hw To Write A Business Plan by Ademat7(m): 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
kp3tech:

Book don't teach business plan write up. Because no one idea is the same.

You need to talk to Business Developer.
I don't mean what to write but how?
Re: Recommend A Book On Hw To Write A Business Plan by kp3tech(m): 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2017
Ademat7:

I don't mean what to write but how?

Ok, let me explain.

The business plan to secure fund/loan is entirely different from the business plan to guide the Business (for same entrepreneur, Same idea)

The exact source of funding (equity, debt or free) also is a factor that can change the plan structure.

The level you tend to project the business can also change the plan by 180° because a startup can comfortably be fix into an idea stage or a growing stage... An idea stage business plan is entirely different from a growing Business plan.

I had advice you to talk to an expert or if you insist on DIY, you could consider a 2nd degree in Business Administration in UK.

Hard copy book may not be what you need.

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Book On Hw To Write A Business Plan by Ademat7(m): 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
kp3tech:

Ok, let me explain.

The business plan to secure fund/loan is entirely different from the business plan to guide the Business (for same entrepreneur, Same idea)

The exact source of funding (equity, debt or free) also is a factor that can change the plan structure.

The level you tend to project the business can also change the plan by 180° because a startup can comfortably be fix into an idea stage or a growing stage... An idea stage business plan is entirely different from a growing Business plan.

I had advice you to talk to an expert or if you insist on DIY, you could consider a 2nd degree in Business Administration in UK.

Hard copy book may not be what you need.
Now I understand​ you,thanks
Re: Recommend A Book On Hw To Write A Business Plan by kp3tech(m): 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2017
Ademat7:

Now I understand​ you,thanks

You are Welcome. I wish you the best.

(1) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Leads In Agriculture, Social Investments / New Business Opportunity / Business Start-up With 500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.