Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,687 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Soldiers Capture 167 Insurgents, Recover Weapons/Explosives (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Capture 167 Insurgents, Recover Weapons/Explosives (Photos) (26314 Views)

Soldiers Capture 2 Wives Of Boko Haram Commander In Adamawa / Edo Government Arrests BUA Workers, Army Seizes Explosives (Photos) / Soldiers Capture Top Boko Haram Commander, Rescue 212 Hostages (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Capture 167 Insurgents, Recover Weapons/Explosives (Photos) by affable4(m): 9:32am On Dec 16, 2017
Bad
Re: Soldiers Capture 167 Insurgents, Recover Weapons/Explosives (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 16, 2017
If you mean the Boko Haram war, I believe it's been on going since 2009!

Hopefully the new year will see more progress.

CallMeNJay:
News to keeps social media active into the new year
Re: Soldiers Capture 167 Insurgents, Recover Weapons/Explosives (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:32am On Dec 16, 2017
why are they wasting time... just pull the trigger and kill them all before the useless uncircumcised duara dullard grant them amnesty
Re: Soldiers Capture 167 Insurgents, Recover Weapons/Explosives (Photos) by masks(m): 9:32am On Dec 16, 2017
No weapons......those people look like farmers

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Capture 167 Insurgents, Recover Weapons/Explosives (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 9:34am On Dec 16, 2017
Nigerian Army funny, when Quran turn weapon? Oh now I understand what they mean grin grin

It is use to brain wash them right?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Capture 167 Insurgents, Recover Weapons/Explosives (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 16, 2017
I thought as much. religion is one of the major instruments for war...the Boko Haram war is no different.

danvon:
My lands or our lands, I wasn't told they had Bibles it was the missionaries that had Bibles
Re: Soldiers Capture 167 Insurgents, Recover Weapons/Explosives (Photos) by chikago1: 9:35am On Dec 16, 2017
[quote author=Duru1 post=63321257]Muslims are imbecilic hypocrites. Why the use of cell phones, AK-47 and even vehicles when you are Boko haram?
Re: Soldiers Capture 167 Insurgents, Recover Weapons/Explosives (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:36am On Dec 16, 2017
these Almajiri kids will one day turn out terrorist, just use them as shoot practice
Re: Soldiers Capture 167 Insurgents, Recover Weapons/Explosives (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 16, 2017
Hmmmmm........

We all know nigeria won't work again.....never never never

Is also a pity that seun and mods still have sympathy for a dead country that why they always neglect my post ot push it to front page because is always truth of the current FAILURE called nigeria......

This is a result of my constant condemnation of genocidal and batrayal actions of the hausa fulani oligarcy and their eternal slaves from futa jallon....

But they can't suppress me .....not possible.....

The zoo can come physically with python dance or seun and his mods with his own nairaland python dance but it will all die.....u can kill or suppress biafra....

God willing, we will continue to agitate, violently within us, inwardly and and outwardly for the full restoration of biafra.....

And for the disintegration of nigeria.......

Till Nigeria fails and cease to exist........

Biafra has come to stay and must be a republic....no powers beneath the earth can stop what GOD has already declared to be.......

Is Isreal today......
Tomorrow will be biafra.....
Re: Soldiers Capture 167 Insurgents, Recover Weapons/Explosives (Photos) by suraaj(m): 9:40am On Dec 16, 2017
Duru1:
Muslims are imbecilic hypocrites. Why the use of cell phones, AK-47 and even vehicles when you are Boko haram?
truth be told you are mentally disturb for saying MUSLIMS, at least you graduated from primary school, for knowing the difference between propaganda from truth. Are those people actually the terrorists, where is the Explosives, is solar panels and books now a crime to own. Use your big head now.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Capture 167 Insurgents, Recover Weapons/Explosives (Photos) by deavicky(m): 9:41am On Dec 16, 2017
All I can see is a yellow pump and innocent faces.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Capture 167 Insurgents, Recover Weapons/Explosives (Photos) by naijafella(m): 9:43am On Dec 16, 2017
Duru1:
Muslims are imbecilic hypocrites. Why the use of cell phones, AK-47 and even vehicles when you are Boko haram?

Church rat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Capture 167 Insurgents, Recover Weapons/Explosives (Photos) by Haddock(m): 9:47am On Dec 16, 2017
Swisscoinng:
Quick question...when the British conquered your lands, your forefathers did not tell you they had Bibles?

Even if they had Bibles, did your forefathers tell you the Bible ordered them to conquer your lands?

Re: Soldiers Capture 167 Insurgents, Recover Weapons/Explosives (Photos) by macarson2k(m): 9:51am On Dec 16, 2017
mybestlove:
Hahahaha. The $1billion is working. APC should be a good story line for nollywood movies.
I can never believe or accredit this government.
Looking at those pictures, you'll notice that these are IDPs being shown as boko haram terrorists. Those items have been posted sometimes ago. Bokoharam terrorists can't be fighting with slippers on their feet.

This government can lie.They have PhD in lying.
Re: Soldiers Capture 167 Insurgents, Recover Weapons/Explosives (Photos) by kings09(m): 10:06am On Dec 16, 2017
Especially when their elites keep using it as an excuse to steal n loot. $1billion ECA withdrawal comes to mind.

Abi madridguy, python1 n yarimo i lie? cheesy
hatchy:
These Terrorists sef!

Fighting useless and meaningless war is just programmed into their brain thru religion.

The North will never recover from this self destructive mode it programmed itself, never!
Re: Soldiers Capture 167 Insurgents, Recover Weapons/Explosives (Photos) by HAH: 10:06am On Dec 16, 2017
When did pumping machine and solar panels become weapons, what I see are villagers being paraded as boko haram to justify allowances

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Capture 167 Insurgents, Recover Weapons/Explosives (Photos) by fakuta(f): 10:10am On Dec 16, 2017
those books are.....
iluvdonjazzy:
but i cant finds any weapon on them
Re: Soldiers Capture 167 Insurgents, Recover Weapons/Explosives (Photos) by Nnamdiojukwu: 10:26am On Dec 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Looks like the military is just rounding up anybody
An average moslim is a potential terrorist, they should round up everything at shot.
Re: Soldiers Capture 167 Insurgents, Recover Weapons/Explosives (Photos) by Jelal0007(m): 10:44am On Dec 16, 2017
Duru1:
Clap for yourself,u sound sooo intelligent right now.
Re: Soldiers Capture 167 Insurgents, Recover Weapons/Explosives (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 16, 2017
Lol...all this kids on nairaland

You ask y there is Quran somewhere, I tell you the reason, now you can't handle it.

Educate yourself properly, b4 commenting on a topic you know nothing about!

Haddock:

Even if they had Bibles, did your forefathers tell you the Bible ordered them to conquer your lands?
Re: Soldiers Capture 167 Insurgents, Recover Weapons/Explosives (Photos) by charles2044: 10:49am On Dec 16, 2017
This guy's are innocent! They are harmless and most of them are children.
Re: Soldiers Capture 167 Insurgents, Recover Weapons/Explosives (Photos) by efighter: 11:03am On Dec 16, 2017
Duru1:

If Muslims are imbeciles, what do we call the couples that brought nonentities like you into this world? Idiots or just compound fools? No harm intended, just honest question.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Capture 167 Insurgents, Recover Weapons/Explosives (Photos) by israelmao(m): 11:11am On Dec 16, 2017
This is Boko Haram that its elimination was well celebrated sometime ago by the bunch of confused and directionless polItical leaders.
Re: Soldiers Capture 167 Insurgents, Recover Weapons/Explosives (Photos) by drlateef: 11:14am On Dec 16, 2017
Duru1:

Please are Christians also Boko Haram? Talk about delusion, you won its medal.

Many Christians have been caught among the Boko Haram, including an igbo man.
Re: Soldiers Capture 167 Insurgents, Recover Weapons/Explosives (Photos) by Xbee007(m): 11:31am On Dec 16, 2017
Duru1:
Condom would have saved us from this nonentity.
Re: Soldiers Capture 167 Insurgents, Recover Weapons/Explosives (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 16, 2017
The government is a yahoo yahoo syndicate. Tell me why I shouldn't be a G-boy
Re: Soldiers Capture 167 Insurgents, Recover Weapons/Explosives (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 12:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
Is liquid pump,solar panel,books now Weapon??,where are the bokoharam,ladies and girls?,all partakers of this government should know that Nigerians are not fools ,just finding a justification for the exhaustion of our 400 BILLION Naira,aApc day of reckoning is coming now or later when a replay button shall be pressed. .
Re: Soldiers Capture 167 Insurgents, Recover Weapons/Explosives (Photos) by Adminisher: 12:39pm On Dec 16, 2017
Duru1:

Please stop this. Pretend to be educated if you are not. Muslims are top level professionals in IT industry. They are top level manpower in BlackBerry, Google, CISCO, et.c..Islamic countries are just behind the leading countries in AI and robotics.

Radical Islamic terrorism is a different thing.

Ignorance is very irritating and degrading. Please stop embarrassing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Capture 167 Insurgents, Recover Weapons/Explosives (Photos) by sulleyman(m): 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
Duru1:
you are a slowpoke and ur family at large are slowpoke for calling Muslims imbeciles. Boko Haram are killing both Muslims and Christians, yet you still call them Muslims. abuse those that commit crimes but don't put the blame on Muslims or Islam.
Re: Soldiers Capture 167 Insurgents, Recover Weapons/Explosives (Photos) by Kylce042(m): 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
Cursed creatures
Re: Soldiers Capture 167 Insurgents, Recover Weapons/Explosives (Photos) by Kylce042(m): 1:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
sulleyman:

you are a slowpoke and ur family at large are slowpoke for calling Muslims imbeciles. Boko Haram are killing both Muslims and Christians, yet you still call them Muslims. abuse those that commit crimes but don't put the blame on Muslims or Islam.

Guess we should blame Christians then huh?�

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From NASS Resumption After Annual Recess / Yar'adua Inspects Nigeria-made Armoured Personnel Carrier / How Oshiomhole Made Police Invade Saraki, Ekweremadu's Homes - R-APC Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.