Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Pastor Adeyemi's Daughter Graduates With Masters Degree In Law In US - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pastor Adeyemi's Daughter Graduates With Masters Degree In Law In US (33163 Views)

Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second / 65-Year-Old Woman, Enakimio, Graduates From Covenant University With Masters / Ibu Faith Graduates With Distinction In MSc From University Of Bedfordshire, UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeyemi's Daughter Graduates With Masters Degree In Law In US by Osewa1956: 8:58am On Dec 16, 2017
That's good �
Re: Pastor Adeyemi's Daughter Graduates With Masters Degree In Law In US by free2ryhme: 8:59am On Dec 16, 2017
Congrats to them
Re: Pastor Adeyemi's Daughter Graduates With Masters Degree In Law In US by Osewa1956: 9:00am On Dec 16, 2017
pDudd:
Sheeple will still continue to come forward bearing their tithes while their children go to Ebute Elefun high school. cry cry cry

Your mumu never reach?

Hmm.. Why the insult
Re: Pastor Adeyemi's Daughter Graduates With Masters Degree In Law In US by datola: 9:00am On Dec 16, 2017
I like that man Pastor Adeyemi
Re: Pastor Adeyemi's Daughter Graduates With Masters Degree In Law In US by Osewa1956: 9:00am On Dec 16, 2017
Congratulations to them
Re: Pastor Adeyemi's Daughter Graduates With Masters Degree In Law In US by fajob: 9:01am On Dec 16, 2017
Congrats to the family of Pastor&Pastor(Mrs) Adeyemi...more of it IJN(Amen). from www.jolagict.com
Re: Pastor Adeyemi's Daughter Graduates With Masters Degree In Law In US by suremanpatriot: 9:04am On Dec 16, 2017
What? Adeyemi's daughter has grown this big? I give God all praise. Congrats dear! grin is my daughter's turn too o.
Re: Pastor Adeyemi's Daughter Graduates With Masters Degree In Law In US by saipn: 9:32am On Dec 16, 2017
obajoey:
The best you can do for yourself as an average person is to find money and send yourself abroad.
lol you are right

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeyemi's Daughter Graduates With Masters Degree In Law In US by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 16, 2017
tstx:
What can i say.... f you have money' send your children to good schools.

What money? Tithe money abi?
Re: Pastor Adeyemi's Daughter Graduates With Masters Degree In Law In US by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 16, 2017
I know this man Very well... He is a different kind of pastors, not this ones u see everyday twisting the Bible just to capture money for people pockets then play loud music to shut their minds..

He works hard and whenever u listen to him u will know...

My mentor those days.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeyemi's Daughter Graduates With Masters Degree In Law In US by tstx(m): 9:47am On Dec 16, 2017
Follysho707:

What money? Tithe money abi?
tithe money, blood money, yahoo money, stolen money etc etc it doesn't matter where you got it from
Re: Pastor Adeyemi's Daughter Graduates With Masters Degree In Law In US by dejavuh0007(m): 9:51am On Dec 16, 2017
her dad is a pastor and she didn't graduate with a first class. don't God answer prayers anymore?
Re: Pastor Adeyemi's Daughter Graduates With Masters Degree In Law In US by jobaltol: 10:14am On Dec 16, 2017
I cant criticize this man of God....I read one of his books titled....ideas rule the world...
My life was never the same...it changed my thought patterns...
By the way, I have never been to his church before

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeyemi's Daughter Graduates With Masters Degree In Law In US by BiggyBamBam: 10:26am On Dec 16, 2017
How many members can send their children to a USA University?
End-time Pastors with scam!
Re: Pastor Adeyemi's Daughter Graduates With Masters Degree In Law In US by Rexleo(m): 11:08am On Dec 16, 2017
erico2k2:

chey Una dey see as them dey snd their pikin go school abroad . From military , traditional to religious leaders all doing same same an some people are wasting thier talent preaching petriotism .
your thinking dimension is sublime ,majority of the people are mentally enslaved. As it is he is part of the problem of our society. No sense of patriotism that is the number one calling above all else. Sad,very sad for the leaders of my country.
Re: Pastor Adeyemi's Daughter Graduates With Masters Degree In Law In US by Rexleo(m): 11:10am On Dec 16, 2017
erico2k2:

chey Una dey see as them dey snd their pikin go school abroad . From military , traditional to religious leaders all doing same same an some people are wasting thier talent preaching petriotism .

your thinking dimension is sublime ,majority of the people are mentally enslaved. As it is he is part of the problem of our society. No sense of patriotism that is the number one calling above all else. Sad,very sad for the leaders of my country.
Re: Pastor Adeyemi's Daughter Graduates With Masters Degree In Law In US by TigoRymes: 11:24am On Dec 16, 2017
The best you can do for yourself as an average person is to find money and send yourself abroad....
No be lie you talk

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeyemi's Daughter Graduates With Masters Degree In Law In US by ufuosman(m): 11:34am On Dec 16, 2017
Congrats
Re: Pastor Adeyemi's Daughter Graduates With Masters Degree In Law In US by lexy2014: 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
Kokaine:
some people know how to talk without intelligence and information. you are a bigot and a low lifer. i cannot associate with a person like you.
hahahahahaha...were did u leave ur sense humour?did u throw it into d lagoon?look at how pained &bitter u are over a little issue. Funny enough, am not even a muslim.In d light of d hijab brouhaha, can't we have some fun? I think u have already associated with me by responding to my post...hahahahahaha...I no fit laugh
Re: Pastor Adeyemi's Daughter Graduates With Masters Degree In Law In US by Kokaine(m): 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
lexy2014:
hahahahahaha...were did u leave ur sense humour?did u throw it into d lagoon?look at how pained &bitter u are over a little issue. Funny enough, am not even a muslim.In d light of d hijab brouhaha, can't we have some fun? I think u have already associated with me by responding to my post...hahahahahaha...I no fit laugh
you were serious.
Re: Pastor Adeyemi's Daughter Graduates With Masters Degree In Law In US by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
AuroraB:
grin Not even Covenant or Redeemed university cheesy
Aju'm ekwensu na oru ya niile embarassed
Believe me, if u had the money, you won't be talking like this. Neither will you wanna, or send your child to any of these schools

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeyemi's Daughter Graduates With Masters Degree In Law In US by lexy2014: 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
BuhariNaWah:

Are you ok?
yes I am. aren't u OK?
Re: Pastor Adeyemi's Daughter Graduates With Masters Degree In Law In US by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:01pm On Dec 16, 2017
Pope francis? You mean the head of the trillion $ Vatican investment?

tstx:
What can i say.... f you have money' send your children to good schools. ... Meanwhile here are 7 Things Our Nigerian Pastors Can Learn from Pope Francis
Re: Pastor Adeyemi's Daughter Graduates With Masters Degree In Law In US by lexy2014: 1:07pm On Dec 16, 2017
Kokaine:
you were serious.
that's d whole idea
Re: Pastor Adeyemi's Daughter Graduates With Masters Degree In Law In US by warreng1: 5:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
Congratulations.

U can check my signature.
Re: Pastor Adeyemi's Daughter Graduates With Masters Degree In Law In US by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
obajoey:
The best you can do for yourself as an average person is to find money and send yourself abroad.
Very true and hilarious too grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeyemi's Daughter Graduates With Masters Degree In Law In US by obajoey(m): 1:11am On Dec 17, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:

Very true and hilarious too grin

yes nah

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeyemi's Daughter Graduates With Masters Degree In Law In US by AuroraB(f): 9:03am On Dec 17, 2017
sassyboochic:

Believe me, if u had the money, you won't be talking like this. Neither will you wanna, or send your child to any of these schools
So, the schools I mentioned are below standard
Yeah or Nay undecided
Re: Pastor Adeyemi's Daughter Graduates With Masters Degree In Law In US by optasiawg(m): 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2021
LOOKING FOR A DEGREE IN JUST 3 MONTHS WE GOT YOU !!!

My company OPTASIA WORLD GLOBAL (OWG) has an existing MOU with a reputable foreign institution, and the MOU is basically to get students who want to benefit from this short/one time offer. Basically every institution raise fund by giving our honorary degree to exemplary individuals for the development of their institution whether it’s in form of infrastructure or accreditation but in this case it is not only restricted to PHD (Honorary Causa) but also available to BSC & MSC as well.

Whether it’s a BSC, MSC OR PHD, our programs are carefully fitted into a constructive avenue to run for 3 months as a virtual or physical program.

OWG is now a partner with this foreign university. It's a 100% legit, your entire credentials is inputted into their system and year of matriculation/convocation backdated to your fitting, this is to enable people get the best use for the degree as it pertains to their career.

So as part of their crowd funding activities for the institution this year 2021/2022 session, we have limited slots.
#Course (s)
Accounting
Business Administration & Management
Human Resources Management
Public Administration
Mass Communication
Sociology
Psychology
Marketing/Insurance
Transport & Logistics
International Relations & Diplomacy
Political Science
Project Management
Banking & Finance.
Intelligence & Security

To take advantage of this opportunity -
 Call/Whatsapp :- +234 7039082717
 Email :- admissions@optasiaworldglobal.com
https://www.optasiaworldglobal.com/

(1) (2) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Updates / Reps Want Sept 22 Schools’ Resumption Date Changed / UNILAG Speaks On MC Oluomo’s Invitation To Campus Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.