Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

I Will Be Bigger Than Olamide In 2 Years To Come, Dagrin’s Younger Brother “TROD - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Be Bigger Than Olamide In 2 Years To Come, Dagrin’s Younger Brother “TROD (1088 Views)

Dagrin’s Brother (TROD) Reveals Why Tunde Ednut Stopped Supporting Him / Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call / Zlatan Ibile DMs To Olamide In 2016 (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Be Bigger Than Olamide In 2 Years To Come, Dagrin’s Younger Brother “TROD by Mosesoriyomi: 12:14am On Dec 16, 2017
http://www.tribunalvibe.com.ng/2017/12/i-will-be-bigger-than-olamide-in-2.html

Late Dagrin’s younger brother, TROD was our guest on Naijaloaded TV Me Myself & I for this week.. Yay!! �

TROD has revealed his commitment to bring back the long-lost rap vibe of his late brother Dagrininto the Nigerian music industry.

According to the young rapper, Olamide is currently leading the indigenous rap game in the industry at Dagrin’s demise and he is set to overtake Baddo in few year’s time.
Don’t miss the fun, watch the video below to enjoy the full interview.
Re: I Will Be Bigger Than Olamide In 2 Years To Come, Dagrin’s Younger Brother “TROD by Paulosky1900: 1:22am On Dec 16, 2017
DAGRIN ..still love the guys rap even in his demise cool
Re: I Will Be Bigger Than Olamide In 2 Years To Come, Dagrin’s Younger Brother “TROD by Fxmanager(m): 6:11am On Dec 16, 2017
Okay.
Re: I Will Be Bigger Than Olamide In 2 Years To Come, Dagrin’s Younger Brother “TROD by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 16, 2017
till den

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Ebuka Steps Out As A 'father Christmas' / Bride Runs Mad, Strips Herself Naked On Her Wedding Day (see Details) / Senegal Religious Groups: Rihanna Na Illuminati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.