Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,287 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel (72266 Views)

2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo / Guy Poses For A Selfie With Ebony Reigns Corpse While Laid To Rest In Bed / Soldiers, MOPOL Stop Kiss Daniel, Take Selfie With Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by HughJazz(m): 11:42am On Dec 16, 2017
i'm not a christian. I judge islam by the followers , it's holy book , history and the prophet. i can confidently say islam is a bad religion.
DevdanSanguine:

I would say i feel the same about Christians but I've learned not to judge Christians based on the ones on this forum. You lot are fuelled not by Christianity but poverty and frustration.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 16, 2017
HughJazz:
i'm not a christian. I judge islam by the followers , it's holy book , history and the prophet. i can confidently say islam is a bad religion.

I can confidently say the poverty and frustration is strong in you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by DavidEsq(m): 11:42am On Dec 16, 2017
Minemrys:
Abeg who kn0w where i fit get Okrika jeans for here?

1 Like

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Uyi168: 11:42am On Dec 16, 2017
hatchy:
Nop! Rather... You can't be Muslim and be sane.
Ok.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by HughJazz(m): 11:46am On Dec 16, 2017
i don't live in nigeria. and i'm not poor. lol this idiot. jokes on you.
DevdanSanguine:

I can confidently say the poverty and frustration is strong in you. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by beautydutch(f): 11:48am On Dec 16, 2017
Fiaburnthem:
I wish there are two planet earth in the world, where the Christian will be in one of those two while the other people will have the other even with the jupiter, Mars... Make dem take abeg
seconded.. their wahala don too much

3 Likes

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by TemmyTee82(f): 11:48am On Dec 16, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Go get a job and stop begging on a public forum..
You are not the only Lady with vagina here..

shocked shocked shocked

No chill, you've got.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by mamuzoOMAH(m): 11:48am On Dec 16, 2017
agadez007:
Islamabad is the Capital of Which Country?

Pakistan

3 Likes

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Henry1006(m): 11:50am On Dec 16, 2017
agadez007:
Islamabad is the Capital of Which Country?

Pakistan

1 Like

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by TemmyTee82(f): 11:51am On Dec 16, 2017
NoSidonLook:
This one weak me

Anytime I see news like this Memunat my ex comes to mind

Memunat fine scatter. Her beauty dey give me sound mind.
She gat all the curves in the necessary positions

After our 4 months relationship. I woke one day to find out her dad has married her to one Alfa of no qualification simply because he doesn't want his virgin daughter mingling with a frosh Jesus pikin.

Now Memunat is a mother of 3
Alfa has 3 other wives and 7 children and they all live in room and palour at sango, ota.

Last I saw her the sweet 17 girl I once knew was looking all haggard like a 50 year old roadside beggar

Religion of piss will never know peace angry

This one weak me o! angry

1 Like

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 16, 2017
No news

If not for the way we tame these ones in nigeria....

Iraq and iran would have more peaceful that the peace in pieces we have here now.....

But let us warn again.....

If they fail to give us Biafra, somalia will be a paradise to what we happen to this zoological and animalistic republic called Nigeria.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by thosedays: 11:52am On Dec 16, 2017
Freedom of speech guaranteed...
Freedom after speech, that i cannot
guarantee you.

Idi Amin

2 Likes

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Marotzke(m): 11:52am On Dec 16, 2017
Judolisco:
and so what dhey should kill her because of her religion na wetin we dey talk bdis oh undecided
Do you even know the meaning of the phrase "for record purposes"?
Slow people everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by TemmyTee82(f): 11:53am On Dec 16, 2017
Marotzke:
Miss Iraq is an Iraqi christian. Miss israel is a jew. Just for record purposes.
Are there any Christians in Iraq? I find that shocking.
Jews bear Sarah too, you know. The name is Jewish.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Desyner: 11:54am On Dec 16, 2017
egopersonified:
why do you guys like reporting half the story. please after this picture was posted, tell us what happened to miss Israel and her family, so we can compare accurately.
?
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by muller101(m): 11:54am On Dec 16, 2017
ISLAMABAD

2 Likes

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by petermichaels(m): 11:55am On Dec 16, 2017
When will this pple grow up/wise/b useful/loving and b human?
This is d question to ask.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by HughJazz(m): 11:55am On Dec 16, 2017
they used to be many . but many got killed and they left. mostly to israel and us as refugees.
also they used to have many jewish population but they got kicked out after the creation of israel so they all moved to israel.

see how intolerant islam is?
TemmyTee82:

Are there any Christians in Iraq? I find that shocking.

Jews bear Sarah too, you know. The name is Jewish.

5 Likes

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by IkpuMmadu: 11:56am On Dec 16, 2017
I wonder how Muslims feel
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by ifyboy60(m): 11:56am On Dec 16, 2017
DrinkLimca:

y are u so pained bro grin
DrinkLimca:

y are u so pained bro
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 16, 2017
Uber set up a covert unit tasked with stealing competitors’ secrets and engaging in undercover surveillance, a letter published by a US court on Friday has alleged. It is critical evidence in Uber’s legal battle with Waymo, the self-driving car company that accuses the ride-sharing firm of stealing its technology. The letter, sent by lawyers representing a former Uber employee, sparked an internal investigation when it was sent to Uber in May, but has not been made public until now. Read more at

https://free.facebook.com/PIX-1521015771533164
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by sirBLUNT: 11:57am On Dec 16, 2017
DrinkLimca:
yes boss any message for me..i dont really understand what is going with me
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 16, 2017
HughJazz:
i don't live in nigeria. and i'm not poor. lol this idiot. jokes on you.

You're probably a janitor in Libya. You may not be soaking in Penury but you're miserable and frustrated. That much is clear.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by mrsaintman: 11:58am On Dec 16, 2017
Any religion that doesn't forgiveness as one of it's pillars is never a go go religion,only christianity has that

4 Likes

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by enemyofprogress: 11:59am On Dec 16, 2017
Na wa o, thank God I am a Christian, I'm not living in fear nor bondage. I no call any religion o,make una no come dey throw me una bombs grin grin tongue

4 Likes

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by lanocfoods: 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
Yet they say they are peaceful and tolerant

2 Likes

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by HughJazz(m): 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
haha see this mohammedan. stop wasting your data. i use fibre optic internet idiot.

if you are mad go and blow yourself up like your fellow mohammedans . if head banging 5 times a day have not caused you brain damage.
DevdanSanguine:

You're probably a janitor in Libya. You may not be soaking in Penury but you're miserable and frustrated. That much is clear.

9 Likes

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Massob: 12:01pm On Dec 16, 2017
profmiganigal:
No news

If not for the way we tame these ones in nigeria....

Iraq and iran would have more peaceful that the peace in pieces we have here now.....

But let us warn again.....

If they fail to give us Biafra, somalia will be a paradise to what we happen to this zoological and animalistic republic called Nigeria.
You're nothing but a chest beater.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by enemyofprogress: 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
muller101:
ISLAMABAD
real baaaaaad

1 Like

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
Massob:
You're nothing but a chest beater.
Hausa fulani
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by HughJazz(m): 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
be careful the peaceful the mohammedans will show how peaceful they are now.
mrsaintman:
Any religion that doesn't forgiveness as one of it's pillars is never a go go religion,only christianity has that
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by princeade86(m): 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
dis islamic religion. Hmmmm. God wil deliver dem. That was why they ban footballer dat faced israel league side during football match. Why cnt isreal ban their own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

"My Favorite Sex Position" - Juliet Ibrahim / Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos) / Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.