Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,695 members, 7,844,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Davido’s Baby Mamas Unfollow Him On Social Media - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Baby Mamas Unfollow Him On Social Media (28153 Views)

Zlatan Fight Has Made A Lot Of Fans To Unfollow Him On Social Media / Lil Baby Fans Threaten To Unfollow Him If He Doesn't Take Down "So Crazy" Video / Khloe Deletes Her Birthday Wish To Leo, Unfollow Him After Partying With Cee C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido’s Baby Mamas Unfollow Him On Social Media by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 16, 2017
lol
Re: Davido’s Baby Mamas Unfollow Him On Social Media by MhizzAJ(f): 8:29am On Dec 16, 2017
I can't even date someone like Davido self because i won't have peace of mind
Re: Davido’s Baby Mamas Unfollow Him On Social Media by kaycee125: 8:30am On Dec 16, 2017
30 billion for his account, what do you expect
Re: Davido’s Baby Mamas Unfollow Him On Social Media by Jasperro(m): 8:31am On Dec 16, 2017
I thought she was in love

Superstar singer, Davido, seems to be having a rough time with his babymamas after his shopping photos with a yet to be identified lady went viral.

His first baby mama, Sophia Momodu who moved out of his Atlanta home with their daughter, Imade, after he went to spend time with his 2nd baby mama, Mandy and their daughter, Hailey, wrote on Snapchat ‘Thank God, man no be God’.

The singer’s second babymama, Mandy, who unfollowed Davido on Instagram after photos of his shopping session with a lady surfaced, posted a message about cutting negative vibes in 2018.

Source : http://www..com/2017/12/davidos-babymamas-unfollow-him-on.html[/quote]
Re: Davido’s Baby Mamas Unfollow Him On Social Media by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 16, 2017
Laitesmart:
My money, My body na your own... but definitely not his heart
Re: Davido’s Baby Mamas Unfollow Him On Social Media by AuroraB(f): 8:34am On Dec 16, 2017
twentyk:
We thank God for yesterday..... He remain how man piking go chop today....
Boom! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Davido’s Baby Mamas Unfollow Him On Social Media by Ishilove: 8:35am On Dec 16, 2017
Sophia herself made a big mistake by getting pregnant for a kid.

Wetin consine me. Na their problem
Re: Davido’s Baby Mamas Unfollow Him On Social Media by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 16, 2017
If I hear am.As long as he is generous with his cash you are OK by that.
MhizzAJ:
I can't even date someone like Davido self because i won't have peace of mind
Re: Davido’s Baby Mamas Unfollow Him On Social Media by Lyord69(m): 8:43am On Dec 16, 2017
twentyk:
We thank God for yesterday..... He remain how man piking go chop today....
He will surly provide for 2day...
Re: Davido’s Baby Mamas Unfollow Him On Social Media by MhizzAJ(f): 8:43am On Dec 16, 2017
comshots:
If I hear am.As long as he is generous with his cash you are OK by that.

Inasmuch as money is good...peace of mind tops it all for me...I can't even date an ordinary guy with too many female friends not to talk of a celebrity...No jokes
Re: Davido’s Baby Mamas Unfollow Him On Social Media by luwabrooklyn(m): 8:53am On Dec 16, 2017
iamdrfresh:
maybe someone needs to explain what baby mama is to them... If Annie wasn't so calm with 2face, she prolly wouldn't have been considered even tho she was d best candidate..
They should just take it in good faith!!!
but i do know annie jazzed tuface
Re: Davido’s Baby Mamas Unfollow Him On Social Media by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 16, 2017
I have witnessed couple of female friends who don't want a guy they like to have conversation with other girls except hers.Whereas,they also keep male friends,aristos and boyfriends.I assume you are not one of such.
MhizzAJ:

Inasmuch as money is good...peace of mind tops it all for me...I can't even date an ordinary guy with too many female friends not to talk of a celebrity...No jokes
Re: Davido’s Baby Mamas Unfollow Him On Social Media by njokuuche77(m): 9:00am On Dec 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Ok, pls are u available still?
Re: Davido’s Baby Mamas Unfollow Him On Social Media by Niyisun: 9:00am On Dec 16, 2017
Non of my business
Re: Davido’s Baby Mamas Unfollow Him On Social Media by MhizzAJ(f): 9:01am On Dec 16, 2017
comshots:
I have witnessed couple of female friends who doesn't want a guy they like to have conversation with other girls except hers.Whereas,they also keep male friends,aristos and boyfriends.I assume you are not one of such.

Nah
That's to the extreme
Having a conversation with a female friend isn't bad but he shouldn't go beyond his limits...It's also applicable to females too
Re: Davido’s Baby Mamas Unfollow Him On Social Media by victorioushands: 9:01am On Dec 16, 2017
Definitely these fools still had boyfriends when they gave their bodies free of charge to Davido because they were dreaming of a bed of roses and paradise in Eden. It took them nothing to give meaningless reasons why they left their boyfriends for the singer but they expected that the singer would slave for them after having made his money without them. You must be joking and you will remain like that until the world deals finally with your issues if you will not keep quiet and be grateful. If you have rights to ditch your boyfriends for money-bags, then money-bags have rights to ditch you for other slay idiots like you. The difference is that you will have a child as a baggage because you had thought you would pin him down. There were a thousand and one men who will be faithful and needed you by them while they hustle and make it to settle with you but you wanted the Disney. Now you have it.

For those who would think they will meaningfully have any reason to excuse them and oppose me, you have no case except that you are as vain and senseless as they are. I suppose this new girl would imagine that Davido would submit to only her now. She refuses to listen to reasons and definitely must have booted his boyfriend for his new goldmine.

There was love...even so-called "true love," but money bought it cash.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Baby Mamas Unfollow Him On Social Media by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 16, 2017
Their un follow their business
Re: Davido’s Baby Mamas Unfollow Him On Social Media by Heartbender: 9:16am On Dec 16, 2017
Hell hath no fury like two women scorned grin
Re: Davido’s Baby Mamas Unfollow Him On Social Media by Richyberry0: 9:41am On Dec 16, 2017
Nogodye:
She forget so soon that "what goes around comes around"
don't mind her..
Re: Davido’s Baby Mamas Unfollow Him On Social Media by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 16, 2017
Babymama drama cheesy.
Re: Davido’s Baby Mamas Unfollow Him On Social Media by Emmanuel010414(m): 10:05am On Dec 16, 2017
what is our biz with dis? Please let have better news.
Re: Davido’s Baby Mamas Unfollow Him On Social Media by bleskid: 10:11am On Dec 16, 2017
i wounder why davido give that girl pele... u for find girl way get personal love for you.. not girls that think she is better than you or think she is more important than anything .. period...
Re: Davido’s Baby Mamas Unfollow Him On Social Media by thunderbabs: 10:45am On Dec 16, 2017
Ahhaaa, gbese re ooo...awon iya-iya ve unfollowed davido....he shld go and pray oo.
Re: Davido’s Baby Mamas Unfollow Him On Social Media by baby124: 10:57am On Dec 16, 2017
Lol! The second or third baby mama thought she was special or better than the first 2. Just like this one hiding her face thinks she is special. Lol. Now he has moved on and cheated again for like the 10th time. Davido brain is like a child’s brain. He won’t mature for another 10yrs and won’t marry till he is like 40. You people already gave him all the children he needs. The next baby mama is struggling to enter this madness. Goodluck to all fools involved.
Re: Davido’s Baby Mamas Unfollow Him On Social Media by mechanics(m): 11:44am On Dec 16, 2017
that's their cup of tea.
Re: Davido’s Baby Mamas Unfollow Him On Social Media by jaxxy(m): 12:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
Wat was she thinking when she had a baby for him That he wil marry her amd live out sm fairy tale? What she upset about coa she knew wat she was going into
Re: Davido’s Baby Mamas Unfollow Him On Social Media by olamariamjonez(m): 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
Baby mamas and single mamas everywhere, nawa o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar 100 Level Throwback Photo In University / "In My Early Twenties" - Funlola Aofiyebi-Raimi Shares Throwback Photo / Movie Stars Who Released One Album And Disappeared(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.