Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Any Reliable Means Of Buying Phones From Abroad That You Can Recommend? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Any Reliable Means Of Buying Phones From Abroad That You Can Recommend? (532 Views)

Please Would You Recommend Buying Phones On Olist / Used 4g Lte Phones From Hong Kong AVAILABLE / Free Power Bank, 64gb Flash ,64gb OTG For Buying Phones And Laptops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Reliable Means Of Buying Phones From Abroad That You Can Recommend? by Luckybelt: 5:02am On Dec 16, 2017
Any reliable means of buying used phones from abroad that you can recommend? Mikkyangel is good but i thinks he s too busy.
Re: Any Reliable Means Of Buying Phones From Abroad That You Can Recommend? by hillsway(m): 5:29am On Dec 16, 2017
Luckybelt:
Any reliable means of buying used phones from abroad that you can recommend? Mikkyangel is good but i thinks he s too busy.
hit me up.
Re: Any Reliable Means Of Buying Phones From Abroad That You Can Recommend? by holluikon(m): 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
I'm also interested ; pls any reliable means?
Re: Any Reliable Means Of Buying Phones From Abroad That You Can Recommend? by osayuwamwen(m): 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
hillsway:
hit me up.
am interested too here is my digit 09072172859
Re: Any Reliable Means Of Buying Phones From Abroad That You Can Recommend? by holluikon(m): 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2017
hillsway:
hit me up.

holluikon:
I'm also interested ; pls any reliable means?

08160268268 my #

(1) (Reply)

US Used Htc One M9 / Closed / Stolen Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.