Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

"Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed (75743 Views)

Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital / Breaking News: Book On Fela Anikulapo Kuti Out On Kindle / Afrocandy: JT Tom West Shot Dead On A Movie Set, He Didn't Die In Car Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
makky555:

Hideous beast.... Get off my mention angry angry

See im bear bear.... You look nothing like sensible let alone intelligent

I'm sure you're a cultist

Stupid fool
hahahaha am laughing,my assertion wasn't far fetched after all, how can a sensible person determine what a person is like from a picture? Don't you see how stupid it is?
Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by makky555(f): 12:33am On Dec 17, 2017
fabiano09:

hahahaha am laughing,my assertion wasn't far fetched after all, how can a sensible person determine what a person is like from a picture? Don't you see how stupid it is?

You're a great Fool to think I judged you just by your picture. Your location sold you out doofus

It's close to a school where cultists dwell and I'm 99.9% sure you're one

Quote me to confirm
Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by Cyriloha(m): 8:04am On Dec 17, 2017
You look like one of fela kalatuka before
Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 17, 2017
makky555:

You're a great Fool to think I judged you just by your picture. Your location sold you out doofus

It's close to a school where cultists dwell and I'm 99.9% sure you're one

Quote me to confirm
kid please stop embarrassing yourself further,what the hell is a "great fool"? In the kingdom of the dumb no man is king,so tell your kins you are just as dumb as them. It's obvious everytime you say something it's worst than the last. Am not a cultist and I find it insulting for you to keep hammering on it. Selah
Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 17, 2017
handsomeyinka:
FELA keep resting in the lord...Greet Tupac and Biggie.
my bro keep deceiving yourself fela is resting in heaven abi?
Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by makky555(f): 10:59am On Dec 17, 2017
fabiano09:

kid please stop embarrassing yourself further,what the hell is a "great fool"? In the kingdom of the dumb no man is king,so tell your kins you are just as dumb as them. It's obvious everytime you say something it's worst than the last. Am not a cultist and I find it insulting for you to keep hammering on it. Selah

You're no judge of the choice of word I use to quantify your stupidity and foolishness

You call me a kid yet you ran all the way from okigwe to NL to come and quote me stupidly instead of you to mind your darn business and concentrate on doing what you know how to do best (driving phone from people as you CULTISTS do)

And yea you just indirectly accepted that you're one...
Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
makky555:

You're no judge of the choice of word I use to quantify your stupidity and foolishness

You call me a kid yet you ran all the way from okigwe to NL to come and quote me stupidly instead of you to mind your darn business and concentrate on doing what you know how to do best (driving phone from people as you CULTISTS do)

And yea you just indirectly accepted that you're one...
I didn't call you a kid because of your age,because age is just a number, I'm 26,you can be 15,I don't care,what matters most is what you have upstairs,and frankly I don't mean this as a diss,you reason like a baby,like a 5 year old. Cultists don't go around "driving phones from people ",it's ridiculous, only touts do,and people like you too. Just because you pilfer little things like lipsticks or chewing gum doesn't mean you get a pass. I only quoted you to correct your wrong outlook on reading. A nice person would have said thank you for "trying to lift me from my erroneous ways,convince me to read more than 10 lines",but oh no you had to be a brat and clack back at me.
Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by makky555(f): 1:42pm On Dec 17, 2017
fabiano09:

I didn't call you a kid because of your age,because age is just a number, I'm 26,you can be 15,I don't care,what matters most is what you have upstairs,and frankly I don't mean this as a diss,you reason like a baby,like a 5 year old. Cultists don't go around "driving phones from people ",it's ridiculous, only touts do,and people like you too. Just because you pilfer little things like lipsticks or chewing gum doesn't mean you get a pass. I only quoted you to correct your wrong outlook on reading. A nice person would have said thank you for "trying to lift me from my erroneous ways,convince me to read more than 10 lines",but oh no you had to be a brat and clack back at me.

Don't go acting all mature cuz you reason like a baby.... If you were mature enough as you prove to be you wouldn't have quoted and poked your nose in another person's business.

I choose to read what concerns and suit me... And I obviously didn't give a hoot about what happen or to didn't happen to Fela. So save your corrections for your generation. Busy old fool

By the way you sound like you're very familiar with how cultist roll so my assertion is correct.
Look responsible and maybe, just maybe you're white m words will hold water to me cuz it ain't holding shit
Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by itzjwizzy(m): 11:31pm On Mar 31, 2018
MRAKBEE:

I know
I was just pulling his legs
grin grin grin
Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by yachal: 12:59am On Dec 24, 2019

Dem no go put word for your mouth. Wetin you no do dem no go say you do

ARRGBOW. an in Jedi Jedi,opa eyin,awopa,mokole,iba.....alakoba
Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by ashiwaju11(m): 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2020
MRAKBEE:

http://sunnewsonline.com/afro-beat-legends-wives-open-up-on/

I went to see Fela and his wives, also known as the Kalakuta Queens. The event was one of the biggest eye-openers into the very life of our dear Fela Kuti. See captured moments below from a beautiful stage play put together by Bolanle Peters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGkB9ZmDaDI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uti Nwachukwu Staring At Tboss' Cleavage (Photo) / Alibaba: Cossy Orjiakor Held At Airport For Two Hours Due To Her Alarming Boobs / Chidera Eggerue Slays In Bikini, Makes Grand Entrance Into The Pool (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.