Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Photos Of Men Pulling Out A Life Leopard Out Of A Well Without Getting Hurt - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Photos Of Men Pulling Out A Life Leopard Out Of A Well Without Getting Hurt (770 Views)

Bbnaija: Bikini Photos Of Kim Oprah Before Entering The House / BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking / #bbnaija: First Photos Of Bambam Shortly After Her Eviction Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Men Pulling Out A Life Leopard Out Of A Well Without Getting Hurt by zionadebisiblog: 8:01am On Dec 16, 2017
With that look on the leopards face, am sure it's instinct is more deadlier.
Due to rough play, it fell into the well where as it was being searched for.
But surprisingly, these men below pulled it out without getting hurt, I wonder how they did that.
Photos below.

Cc lalasticlala

Source : http://zionadebisi.com/photos-of-men-pulling-out-a-life-leopard-out-of-a-well-without-getting-hurt/

Re: Photos Of Men Pulling Out A Life Leopard Out Of A Well Without Getting Hurt by zionadebisiblog: 8:02am On Dec 16, 2017
Me I cant kill my self for nothing o
Re: Photos Of Men Pulling Out A Life Leopard Out Of A Well Without Getting Hurt by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 16, 2017
If na naija...na inside that well groundnut oil, pot, stove and pepper go jam the leopard...

By the way....where is lalasticlala??

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Men Pulling Out A Life Leopard Out Of A Well Without Getting Hurt by zionadebisiblog: 8:17am On Dec 16, 2017
1StopRudeness:
If na naija...na inside that well groundnut oil, pot, stove and pepper go jam the leopard...

By the way....where is lalasticlala??
grin
Re: Photos Of Men Pulling Out A Life Leopard Out Of A Well Without Getting Hurt by sleepyeyez(m): 8:27am On Dec 16, 2017
judging b d second pic,I bet it was shot with a tranquilizer before being pulled out. u can't take DAT kinda risk with a cornered animal
Re: Photos Of Men Pulling Out A Life Leopard Out Of A Well Without Getting Hurt by Garshyzee(m): 8:32am On Dec 16, 2017
Clearly, this is not nigeria grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Men Pulling Out A Life Leopard Out Of A Well Without Getting Hurt by jdluv(f): 8:42am On Dec 16, 2017
@the second picture.,are you sure they have not killed that animal they are bringin out

(1) (Reply)

Tstv Launches Sassy On 1st April 2018.its Finally Here!!!!! / Actress Etinosa Clears Cloud, Adopt BBN Lookalike Housemate, Kim Oprah / What Is SEO?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.