Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe (27163 Views)

Amaechi: No Apology For Siting Transport University In Daura / Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George / Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by CrtlAltDel: 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2017
dieBYfire:

You are doing a good job bro grin
How much is a bag of Amala Abi nah yamala grin
Talk true, his comments dey pain you grin grin grin
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by CrtlAltDel: 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
Ngwa people in Aba eating human beings… .Jesus is a Xtian cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by Adebowale89(m): 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2017
the same ogunlewe that his constituency hates so much. as a Ikorodu son that he was, he couldn't influence the ogijo/odogunyan road being the minister for works for good 4yrs

a man who has no political reputation in southwest that obj gives name has the right to come out and generalize pdp stand with all yorubas

na only one party dey sw, he really need to be taking his medication

this is democracy where everyone is entitled to belong to any party they want. is very foolish for anyone to think we should all belong to PDP

I don't see PDP going anywhere with atiku perhaps with another candidate, I can't say but with atiku, is a big pipe dream
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by Mccullum: 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
Isokowadoo:
Let's Wait fr Yoro Muslims

Proudly Yoruba's muslim responding to you, it seems you're suffering from heart of hatred against innocent Muslims of Yoruba land, talking about PDP issues and the next write up from you is >>>>Muslims, go and complete your psychiatry drugs.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by dieBYfire: 12:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Talk true, his comments dey pain you grin grin grin

grin grin
Reall? Is that all grin
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by RoyalUc(m): 12:34pm On Dec 16, 2017
BRIGHT180:
How someone just wakes up to hating another fellow on the beggarly strength of tribe, religion,political affiliation beats my imagination

Bros I don't understand it either.

BTW, a closer look at the comments here shows that the SS who are supposed to be at the forefront of this matter 'against' the SW has lost that 'opportunity' to the SE.

But you know what? Tomorrow, when the table turns, the cry for marginalization will get to the high heavens while the other group roll out their drums in ecstatic jubilation.

Sometimes I wonder what we will gain from this unnecessary hate and tribal war.
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by frankwyte: 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2017
DonVikings:
But Pigs, Idiots, Prøstitutes, Kidnappers, Developers, Flatinoes, Urine Drinkers, Baby Factory Operators, and Drug Couriers would surely agree with him. cheesy
Grow up with these childish write up! I have not really had good write-up from you on this forum. May God who create you grant you the needed wisdom and self compulsion. Very pathetic to say the least!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by ThumbzTNA(m): 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
[s]
Adebowale89:
the same ogunlewe that his constituency hates so much. as a Ikorodu son that he was, he couldn't influence the ogijo/odogunyan road being the minister for works for good 4yrs

a man who has no political reputation in southwest that obj gives name has the right to come out and generalize pdp stand with all yorubas

na only one party dey sw, he really need to be taking his medication

this is democracy where everyone is entitled to belong to any party they want. is very foolish for anyone to think we should all belong to PDP

I don't see PDP going anywhere with atiku perhaps with another candidate, I can't say but with atiku, is a big pipe dream
[/s]

This is always the strategy of you Yoruba lots. You always belittle and ridicule the reputation of any of your kin that stands against your popular afonja opinions.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by DonVikings: 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
frankwyte:
Grow up with these childish write up! I have not really had good write-up from you on this forum. May God who create you grant you the needed wisdom and self compulsion. Very pathetic to say the least!
When would the piglets who spam the forum with trash also grow up to become adult pigs? Or am I the only one who needs to grow? grin grin

Pained ipob yoot. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by BabaRamota1980: 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
Wike apologise o, or Wike no apologise o, dat na hin and Ogunlewe palava.

SW is looking forward and voting towards 2023 to put Osinbajo in power. End of surutu!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by Adebowale89(m): 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
ThumbzTNA:
[s][/s]

This is always the strategy of you Yoruba lots. You always belittle and ridicule the reputation of any of your kin that stands against your popular afonja opinions.

and you people always swallow your vomit, not until recently you people abuse and hate hausas. you people are still the same person embracing atiku an hausa just because he joined your region party PDP. don't know who's more confuse btw you people and bokoharam
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by MrIrohKenedy: 12:44pm On Dec 16, 2017
DonVikings:
When would the piglets who spam the forum with trash also grow up to become adult pigs? Or am I the only one who needs to grow? grin grin

Pained ipob yoot. cheesy
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
I'll keep reporting till justice is done
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by BabaRamota1980: 12:45pm On Dec 16, 2017
ThumbzTNA:
[s][/s]

Yes, because we are YORUBA first before anything else! Thats a badge of identity we are proud to wear.

What's your identity?
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by ThumbzTNA(m): 12:46pm On Dec 16, 2017
Adebowale89:

and you people always swallow your vomit, not until recently you people abuse and hate hausas. you people are still the same person embracing atiku an hausa just because he joined your region party PDP. don't know who's more confuse btw you people and bokoharam

Nobody says the most evil things about hausa than the Yoruba. But when its time to suck hausa dick, you're always falling in line to do so.
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by ThumbzTNA(m): 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2017
[s]
BabaRamota1980:

Yes, because we are YORUBA first before anything else! Thats a badge of identity we are proud to wear.
What's your identity?
[/s]

This one don craze. I'm talking A, you're talking Z
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by ipodstinks: 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2017
[s]
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

Former Minister of Works, Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe has reacted to recent reports that the South-west was being mistreated by the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP following the results of the party's national convention.

Ogunlewe believes that Rivers state governor, Nyesom Wike who is alleged to have influenced the emergence of Secondus and accused of making derogatory statements about the South-west, should be left alone. He said that Wike owes no apology to the Yoruba nation. In his words;

"The election has been won and lost and Prince Uche Secondus has emerged the new party chairman. It is a welcome development. In any election, a winner and loser must emerge.

The most important thing is that we politicians must imbibe the spirit of sportsmanship. We should not see or view elections as a do-or-die affair.

Secondus has emerged the winner, my appeal is that everybody should rally round him in the interest of the party, PDP. People should stop crying over spilt milk – let’s forget about the acrimony during the build-up to the election. Now that Secondus has won, we should forget the past and be forward looking. We should all cooperate with Secondus and other members of the new PDP national exco.

Nobody should shed tears for Southwest. PDP Southwest PDP leaders deserved what they got. They were the architects of their own downfall.

What do you expect from a divided house? The Yoruba are too arrogant. We are too full of ourselves. We don’t have respect for leaders. Everybody believes that he is a leader in his own little corner, and it is this arrogance and attitude that cost the Yoruba the PDP national chairmanship position.

They should stop blaming Rivers State governor, Nyesom Wike or PDP state governors for scheming the Yoruba out of the PDP national chairmanship race. It is Yorubas that schemed themselves out. Wike should not bother to offer apology to anybody."

https://politicsngr.com/2017/12/16/pdp-chairmanship-wike-owes-no-apology-south-west-ogunlewe/
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
[/s]Trash, Wetin concern me with respect for robbers, I should respect those that eat my sweat. We don't care about pdp here. They should go to hell.
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by PrinzDeJoy: 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2017
Ogunlewe is a mad man that has been suffering from brain disorderly. I do not belong to any party but it was wrong for Wike to assumed Yoruba people don't deserve the slot and according to him " They (Yorubas) have not contributed anything to the party and PDP can do without them)

Is Ogunlewe supporting this kind of racist words from Wike? Could it be because Wike sponsored the kangaroo election? has Ogunlewe collected bribe?

How much has he been given compare to the damage Wike caused South West?

I actually concurred to the saying that the South West contestant are arrogant and not willing to zero down their number but the fact remains. Wike is stupid to have said that and Ogunlewe is mad to have supported Wike.
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by ipodstinks: 12:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
DonVikings:
But Pigs, Idiots, Prøstitutes, Kidnappers, Developers, Flatinoes, Urine Drinkers, Baby Factory Operators, and Drug Couriers would surely agree with him. cheesy
Dont mind that cretin... Go to google and search cannibalism in Nigeria, then come back to tell me the race they will bring out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by BabaRamota1980: 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
ThumbzTNA:
[s][/s]

This one don craze. I'm talking A, you're talking Z

Your own don turn upside down. Im telling you who we are you are ignoring it.
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by BabaRamota1980: 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
ipodstinks:
Dont mind that cretin... Go to google and search cannibalism in Nigeria, then come back to tell me the race they will bring out.

Eebo, Igbo, ibo, igbo, nigerian jew, yanminri, ipob, biafran
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by Adebowale89(m): 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
ThumbzTNA:

Nobody says the most evil things about hausa than the Yoruba. But when its time to suck hausa dick, you're always falling in line to do so.

if you're talking politically, sucking their d1ck had favoured sw if I need to go down with u. but you people political miscalculation hasn't anywhere favour you. do u know why? just because your political insight lack extension.

politics is diversity in nature. you people really need to enlighten yourselves in standard politics. if you need political alignment, you lobby for it. lobby is justify in politics but you people small brain felt sw should always dance to your tune without proper consultation. that's how KANU was embarrassing himself then claiming all states out of east as Biafra without proper consultation

you lack political debate joor
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by frankwyte: 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
DonVikings:

Pained ipob yoot. cheesy
The truth is that youth should braise-up for the task ahead, not only you alone and a few who engage in tantrums, insults and pettiness! Read books and open yourself to a world of inclusiveness and leadership. Insults at slightest provocation is a sign of weakness and uneducated minds. Its my candid advise. Remain ever blessed!

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by Charly68: 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
What the leaders are saying is Wine's outburst was too uncultured..and for this man to come and support the man is adding pepper to injury ..May be Ogunlewe is from kogi state..I think Baba George will soon shed more light on that..
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by ipodstinks: 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
profmiganigal:
I only have one thing to add.....

SW should not, even try to blame the peace loving SE for their woes.....

Let them not....I mean not...try it
Stop mentioning south west. We don't care about pdp here, whatever those ones get is their headache. And when it is time for them too to pay back, no one should cry fowl.
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by ThumbzTNA(m): 12:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Your own don turn upside down. Im telling you who we are you are ignoring it.

Oga shift. You are afonjza and so?. Mad people everywhere. Stupid demon worshipping, ogbanje born, hausa preek sucking, tiger faced, snitching pagans
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2017
I am surprised he didn't elaborate on how PDP were the architects of their downfall, suddenly everybody has forgotten why PDP was booted out of gov't,

stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

Former Minister of Works, Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe has reacted to recent reports that the South-west was being mistreated by the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP following the results of the party's national convention.

Ogunlewe believes that Rivers state governor, Nyesom Wike who is alleged to have influenced the emergence of Secondus and accused of making derogatory statements about the South-west, should be left alone. He said that Wike owes no apology to the Yoruba nation. In his words;

"The election has been won and lost and Prince Uche Secondus has emerged the new party chairman. It is a welcome development. In any election, a winner and loser must emerge.

The most important thing is that we politicians must imbibe the spirit of sportsmanship. We should not see or view elections as a do-or-die affair.

Secondus has emerged the winner, my appeal is that everybody should rally round him in the interest of the party, PDP. People should stop crying over spilt milk – let’s forget about the acrimony during the build-up to the election. Now that Secondus has won, we should forget the past and be forward looking. We should all cooperate with Secondus and other members of the new PDP national exco.

Nobody should shed tears for Southwest. PDP Southwest PDP leaders deserved what they got. They were the architects of their own downfall.

What do you expect from a divided house? The Yoruba are too arrogant. We are too full of ourselves. We don’t have respect for leaders. Everybody believes that he is a leader in his own little corner, and it is this arrogance and attitude that cost the Yoruba the PDP national chairmanship position.

They should stop blaming Rivers State governor, Nyesom Wike or PDP state governors for scheming the Yoruba out of the PDP national chairmanship race. It is Yorubas that schemed themselves out. Wike should not bother to offer apology to anybody."

https://politicsngr.com/2017/12/16/pdp-chairmanship-wike-owes-no-apology-south-west-ogunlewe/
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by DonVikings: 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
frankwyte:
The truth is that youth should braise -up for the task ahead, not only you alone and a few who engage in tantrums, insults and pettiness! Read books and open yourself to a world of inclusiveness and leadership. Insults at slightest provocation is a sign of weakness and uneducated minds. Its my candid advise. Remain ever blessed!
cheesy

See who is advising others to read. grin

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by ThumbzTNA(m): 1:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
[s]
Adebowale89:

if you're talking politically, sucking their d1ck had favoured sw if I need to go down with u. but you people political miscalculation hasn't anywhere favour you. do u know why? just because your political doesn't have extension.

politics is diversity in nature. you people really need to enlighten yourselves in standard politics. if you need political alignment, you lobby for it. lobby is justify in politics but you people small brain felt sw should always dance to your tune without proper consultation. that's how KANU was embarrassing himself then claiming all states out of east as Biafra without proper consultation

you lack political debate joor
[/s]

When you're done belittling your politicians and tomorrow wike says southwest politicians are inconsequential and useless in the scheme of things, you start looking for who to cry to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by Emaopel2015(m): 1:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
True talk and well said Sir.
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by Yyeske(m): 1:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
The igbos have nothing in APC or PDP, so unfortunate but they fight for everyone
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
ipodstinks:
Stop mentioning south west. We don't care about pdp here, whatever those ones get is their headache. And when it is time for them too to pay back, no one should cry FOWL.

Fowl.....kwa....

I always say that the education of an average yoruba is a waste of money and resources....

Anyway

For Badoo shrine.....I will give u one fowl to appease sango ota.......
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by Adebowale89(m): 1:15pm On Dec 16, 2017
ThumbzTNA:
[s][/s]

When you're done belittling your politicians and tomorrow wike says southwest politicians are inconsequential and useless in the scheme of things, you start looking for who to cry to

same wike that couldn't save his master in 2015 election? pls grow some sense boy

politics go beyond acknowledging everything that's wrong just because he belong to my region

wike won PDP chairman for secondus is now an achievement? and that has put wike has a national political statistician

ordinary governor is dictating whom to become your party chairman and you expect pdp to win 2019 election

I repeat atiku as PDP candidate for 2019 is a soft work for buhari even though I want a change of party

the same wike that unanimous with others put sheriff as illegal PDP chairman is the same person you are citing as reference in Nigeria politics?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soludo, Uba, Ozigbo Hug One Another At Anambra Governorship Debate (Pics, Video) / If Obi Doesn't Condemn Datti's Treasonable Comments, Then He Is Guilty - Omokri / Breaking! Long Queues As Motorists Storm Ifeanyi Ubah’s Capital Oil(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.