Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,379 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Finally Iam Here For The Ladies In The House - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Finally Iam Here For The Ladies In The House (716 Views)

A Very Important Message To The Ladies Whom It May Concern By Benjamin Joseph / 23 Years Old Boy Impregnate 17 Ladies In Imo State / Warning To The Ladies: Be Careful With Your BBM Contacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Iam Here For The Ladies In The House by richman4(m): 4:21am On Feb 27, 2007
Hello evry on in house ! Iam just A rich man by nick name but you can call me (Mr nice).
hope this simple intro is ok for you
thanks your 
Rich Man
Re: Finally Iam Here For The Ladies In The House by DontsayNO(m): 5:47pm On Feb 27, 2007
Are u Hausa?
Re: Finally Iam Here For The Ladies In The House by Echidime(m): 5:49pm On Feb 27, 2007
Do you have enough money to give to the ladies in the house cos they all love money so much,especially, hot-angel,niky,Radiant,and you know what i mean? if your poor better start running before this our beautifyk ladies in the house will eat you alive.
Re: Finally Iam Here For The Ladies In The House by Creamish(f): 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2007
Guyyyyyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, ur discouraging him, let him find out himself wink
Re: Finally Iam Here For The Ladies In The House by Echidime(m): 11:28pm On Feb 27, 2007
Hello creamish,your right,only that I dopn't want him to mess himself up by the time our ladies in the house will handle him.

Creamish can we get in touch offline please? check my profil and get my email.am waiting
Re: Finally Iam Here For The Ladies In The House by jgirl3: 2:57am On Feb 28, 2007
This is a new one. I just finished being surprised by one thread and this one is even baffling me. Before i say something that will drive him away,

Welcome rich man smiley
Re: Finally Iam Here For The Ladies In The House by richman4(m): 3:30am On Mar 01, 2007
Yeeeeeeeeee haaa !! thats what like, i know all of you loves money!! so don't you ever mess up with RICH MAN, i gat Money I Gat Cars,and girls but i know one girl is jealous guess who that girl ? angry
Re: Finally Iam Here For The Ladies In The House by jgirl3: 3:37am On Mar 01, 2007
rich_man:

Yeeeeeeeeee haaa !! thats what like, i know all of you loves money!! so don't you ever mess up with RICH MAN, i gat Money I Gat Cars,and girls but i know one girl is jealous guess who that girl ? angry

You got money, you got cars and you got girls? so what? That's not what all of us like, that's what your own girls like. Na wa!
Re: Finally Iam Here For The Ladies In The House by Free(f): 3:46am On Mar 01, 2007
hmmm

Welcome undecided grin
Re: Finally Iam Here For The Ladies In The House by Creamish(f): 10:31am On Mar 01, 2007
Richman, whoz d lucky babe?, she must b eager to share u with a whole lotta others grin
Re: Finally Iam Here For The Ladies In The House by richman4(m): 1:59am On Mar 02, 2007
Creamish:

Richman, whoz d lucky babe?, she must b eager to share u with a whole lotta others grin

somewhere in nairaland grin
Re: Finally Iam Here For The Ladies In The House by ZuluNation(m): 2:01am On Mar 02, 2007
rich_man if you don't mind me asking, are you really Hausa ?
Re: Finally Iam Here For The Ladies In The House by Creamish(f): 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2007
rich_man:

somewhere in nairaland grin

then as soon as ur hooked , she'l bail grin
Re: Finally Iam Here For The Ladies In The House by richman4(m): 12:50am On Mar 04, 2007
DontsayNO:

Are u Hausa?
what Bleep with hausa i don't know tongue
Re: Finally Iam Here For The Ladies In The House by richman4(m): 12:58am On Mar 04, 2007
j-girl:

You got money, you got cars and you got girls? so what? That's not what all of us like, that's what your own girls like. Na wa!
not really!! cos she is a nice and dedicated her life in helping youth. and shi is a doctor.somewhere far east. tongue tongue grin
Re: Finally Iam Here For The Ladies In The House by Creamish(f): 10:42am On Mar 06, 2007
rich_man:

not really!! because she is a nice and dedicated her life in helping youth. and shi is a doctor.somewhere far east. tongue tongue grin

and ur looking for more?

(1) (Reply)

Buying Nigerian |shares Online Through Gticapital Ltd. / A Love Greeting To All Niaralanders / We Need A Chat Room!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.