Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,968 members, 7,835,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Call Fridaus To Bar, We All Have Right To Our Religion - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Call Fridaus To Bar, We All Have Right To Our Religion (477 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos / Father Christmas Drinking Beer At A Bar In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photo / CAN To Bar Members Without PVC From Attending Church Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Fridaus To Bar, We All Have Right To Our Religion by Laysmt001(m): 8:54am On Dec 16, 2017
ENOUGH EVIDENCES AROUND THE WORLD FOR ANYBODY CARE FOR IT.
Picture 1: A Sikh Judge in the UK wearing his Sikh Turban in a judicial function.
Picture 2: US Army Regulation on Hijab
Picture 3: A Minnesota Muslim Police Officer.
Picture 4: Australian Military Captain and Engineer
Picture 5: Sikhs in the US Army
Picture 6: A Police Officer in Edmonton Canada
Picture 7: UK Police women allowed to use their Hijab
Picture 8: Another UK Sikh Judge on that colonial Lawyer gown and collar neck we want to kill ourselves over in Nigeria.
Pictures 9,10 &11: My girl in her US Army Uniform and of course with her Hijab . We also attended Military Ball in honour of Donald Trump together and yes she was on her Hijab as well.
So what is the the Nigerian Law School and the Council of Legal Education afraid of? Did people die in the countries who chose to respect and accommodate religious beliefs of their citizens above? For those Nigerians who remain paranoid whenever issues bothering on religion are raised, don’t allow your fear and insecurities lead you to hypertension. The world is moving away from that rigid thinking and they are leaving us behind.
# CallFirdausToBar # Hijab

1 Like

Re: Call Fridaus To Bar, We All Have Right To Our Religion by Laysmt001(m): 8:56am On Dec 16, 2017

Re: Call Fridaus To Bar, We All Have Right To Our Religion by Laysmt001(m): 8:56am On Dec 16, 2017

Re: Call Fridaus To Bar, We All Have Right To Our Religion by Laysmt001(m): 8:57am On Dec 16, 2017

Re: Call Fridaus To Bar, We All Have Right To Our Religion by Laysmt001(m): 8:57am On Dec 16, 2017

Re: Call Fridaus To Bar, We All Have Right To Our Religion by biacan(f): 8:57am On Dec 16, 2017
The president daughter respect the law by taking off her hijab...... so why can't firdaus do the same...... #dismissfirdaus

Re: Call Fridaus To Bar, We All Have Right To Our Religion by Laysmt001(m): 8:58am On Dec 16, 2017

1 Share

Re: Call Fridaus To Bar, We All Have Right To Our Religion by madridguy(m): 8:59am On Dec 16, 2017
tongue
Re: Call Fridaus To Bar, We All Have Right To Our Religion by Laysmt001(m): 9:00am On Dec 16, 2017

Re: Call Fridaus To Bar, We All Have Right To Our Religion by Laysmt001(m): 9:00am On Dec 16, 2017

Re: Call Fridaus To Bar, We All Have Right To Our Religion by Laysmt001(m): 9:01am On Dec 16, 2017

Re: Call Fridaus To Bar, We All Have Right To Our Religion by Laysmt001(m): 9:02am On Dec 16, 2017

Re: Call Fridaus To Bar, We All Have Right To Our Religion by Nevee: 9:05am On Dec 16, 2017
If her religion forbids her from removing the hijab, then let her religion call her to bar. That same religion forbids you from swearing, yet you wanted to enter the hall to take an oath. That's hypocrisy.

Going foward, they better allow members of the white garment churches to be called to bar in their robes too because I see the issue being resolved in her favour with the intervention of a few influential fanatics.

The Qur'an or Bible does not supercede our constitution.
Re: Call Fridaus To Bar, We All Have Right To Our Religion by Laysmt001(m): 9:06am On Dec 16, 2017
Rare picture of Buhari's Family. This is a clear vindication of the veracity of their religion enthusiasm

Re: Call Fridaus To Bar, We All Have Right To Our Religion by Mille: 9:36am On Dec 16, 2017
It's simple.

Tell her to go to Law school in UK, US, Canada etc. or any other country on your rants that permits hijab.

We are in Nigeria, a country with it's own laws. If you're not comfortable with it, get out of it.

Bunch of ****** fighting over a foreign religion.

C'est finis.
Re: Call Fridaus To Bar, We All Have Right To Our Religion by Laysmt001(m): 10:16am On Dec 16, 2017
Mille:
It's simple.

Tell her to go to Law school in UK, US, Canada etc. or any other country on your rants that permits hijab.

We are in Nigeria, a country with it's own laws. If you're not comfortable with it, get out of it.

Bunch of ****** fighting over a foreign religion.

C'est finis.
This is the same country that stated in it's law we have right to our religion. And Belief is part of religion
Re: Call Fridaus To Bar, We All Have Right To Our Religion by Mille: 10:59am On Dec 16, 2017
Laysmt001:
This is the same country that stated in its law we have right to our religion. And Belief is part of religion

Everything has its own limits, and should not be abused. The law school has its own laws. Follow it. If you are not comfortable with it, then don't go there.

There is also freedom of speech and freedom of movement. But I'm sure if I make a speech to kill the chief Imam of Abuja Central Mosque, I'll be arrested. Same way I'll be called a thief if I choose to exercise my right to free movement and walk into your home uninvited.

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read For Every Nairaland Student / How To Inspire Manners In Your Children / 2019: Why Buhari’s Second Tenure Is A Necessity – Ijaw Leader, Aribogha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.