Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Before You Make That Trip, Read This ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before You Make That Trip, Read This ! (468 Views)

Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face / If You Were The President Of Nigeria, How Would You Make Nigeria Better? / We’ll Accept The Challenge If You Make Family A Campaign Issue, Presidency Tells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Make That Trip, Read This ! by IkpuMmadu: 9:55am On Dec 16, 2017
Let me say this for the last time for those who care to listen, traveling overseas is one of the most interesting experiences for first term travelers.

If anyone promise you that he/she will take you overseas, and you pay close to 500k to a 1 Million Naira, and the person did not get the Visa stamped into your passport while you are in Nigeria, whether it is U.S, Europe, Asia and they tell you that once you get to so so so country, they will get a connecting visa, you will regret it, you will end up in Morocco or Libya and will be sold to human organ smugglers for $400. And guess what will happen? they will harvest your organs, from Kidney to Liver and heart, and all good tissues, and you will be feed to crocodiles and melted with acid because they dont want any trace. Have you wondered why there is always the availability of organs in Asia, India and the rest of them? those are organs acquired from illegal harvesting.

BLACK MARKET ORGAN PRICES
Pair of Eyeballs: $1,525
Scalp: $607
Skull with Teeth: $1,200
Shoulder: $500
Coronary Artery: $1,525
Heart: $119,000
Liver: $157,000
Hand and Forearm: $385
Pint of Blood: $337
Spleen: $508
Stomach: $508
Small Intestine: $2,519
Kidney: $262,000
Gallbladder: $1,219
Skin: $10 per square inch

What I call stupidity and insanity is that you will pay 500k only to get to Libya and be resold for $400, what kind of market is that? Stay back home.

My problem also is that a lot of our people are so impatient, you want to travel by any means necessary? it does not always work out fine. There has been success, but you find such in one of every one hundred.

Please be careful, take your time, get your visa in Nigeria, join the flight in Nigeria and not in any connecting African Country.

Na beg I dey beg una, some will say "what is my business", but when you get stuck in Libya and/or die trying to cross the high wave Mediterranean Sea, we will be shouting "God Why", it has nothing to do with God, you have to apply sense and wisdom in all your dealings.

When you are traveling inside a balloon boat floating on top of the Mediterranean Sea, you know very well that - that is a suicide mission, receive sense.

PLEASE SHARE THIS WIDELY AND SAVE A NIGERIAN SOUL TODAY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Make That Trip, Read This ! by Lucky00: 11:34am On Dec 16, 2017
nice one bro. if only they will listen
Re: Before You Make That Trip, Read This ! by Jaredaron(m): 3:58am On Apr 15, 2019
is it possibln to travel to india from nigeria by sea, i have my visa, howmany weels can it take and howmuch
Re: Before You Make That Trip, Read This ! by Jaredaron(m): 4:01am On Apr 15, 2019
Is it possibln to travel to india from nigeria by sea, i have my visa, howmany weeks can it take and howmuch?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Won't Pick A Muslim As Running Mate In 2019 - Tony Momoh / Legionnaires To Take Charge Of Security In Public Schools – Gov Akinwunmi Ambode / Nigerian Banks, Billionaires, & Your Sorry Ordinary Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.