Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her (41664 Views)

Makeup Free Tboss And Segun Arinze Pictured Together / Tboss Looks Stunning In Egyptian Costume (pictures) / Tboss Shares Cool Beautiful Beach Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her by Xionez(m): 3:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
grin
That was fast...
Re: See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her by Victar(m): 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2017
But what's up with all the stupid hashtag..?? Are those really necessary..??
Re: See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her by Remmythe: 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
amahthelma:
Lovely reply to that stupid follower.....that's y some fools find it hard to excel in life cause they hate it when others progress and shine........she for even curse d idiot generation tongue

Aunty,y yu kon dey take panadol untop another person headache na,yu too take am personal abeg...
nonetheless,she was pained kos d guy really hit d nail on d head...sooo painful
lwkmd

1 Like

Re: See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her by Blissbeatz(m): 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2017
Nice on tboss.... Mo n gbadun e
Re: See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her by Blissbeatz(m): 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2017
Nice one tboss.... Mo n gbadun e
Re: See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her by pheonixxx: 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2017
And how is this news?
Re: See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her by Mckandre(m): 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
Wcbjx:
cheesy
where u inspired by the actual abbreviation BJ "BeeJay"(Bl0w Job) or ur name was an actual coincidence? undecided just wondering
Re: See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
Evablizin:

People and not minding their business issue.

Abeg Okorostatue should make me the commissioner of minding your business and who send you affairs.

And u r still mindin ya business

Re: See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her by Herrmes: 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
slawomir:
I don't know why most people don't mind their own business in this part of the world

my grandfather is 146 years old still he is alive and healthy simply because he is always minding his own business
my grandfather always say not minding your business is one among the five things that ruin a man's life
the remaining four are greed, pride, lust and anger
I don't why all the greedy politicians' life have not been ruined
Or the lusty entertainers.
Or the prideful elites
Re: See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her by DavidEsq(m): 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
slawomir:
I don't know why most people don't mind their own business in this part of the world

my grandfather is 146 years old still he is alive and healthy simply because he is always minding his own business
my grandfather always say not minding your business is one among the five things that ruin a man's life
the remaining four are greed, pride, lust and anger
Pics of ur grandfather a bday cake and souvenirs showing he's 145 years old or wedunbilivit angry
Re: See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her by OgbeniOlaLekan: 6:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
aboki2000:
Truth is always bitter
p@p1q0q10@p101q101p1pq0101a
Re: See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
thesuave10:

Shut up your mouth

who is this ode again?

shut up mouth on nairaland?
Re: See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her by baddosky1: 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
This Tboss is ust a definition of uselessness! See all the meaningless hashtags she put on a single instagram post! These are the kind of yeye people DSTv feature for us to spend money and watch on television. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celebrities And Fans Hail Cossy Orjiakor For Dancing With Her Massive Boobs / Tolu Bally Acquires 2020 Range Rover Vogue (Photos) / Sola Sobowale Kneels To Greet Iya Awero At Her 58th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.