Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:25 PM

“buhari Has Good Thoughts About Nigeria In His Heart” - Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “buhari Has Good Thoughts About Nigeria In His Heart” - Okorocha (513 Views)

Ize-Iyamu: Negative Things Oshiomhole Said About Me Were Not From His Heart / Southern Leaders Reject Onnoghen's Suspension, Say Buhari Has Committed Coup / FFK: Buhari Has A Beautiful Wife, Aisha Buhari, The Only Good Thing About... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“buhari Has Good Thoughts About Nigeria In His Heart” - Okorocha by newslinkngr: 10:14am On Dec 16, 2017
But in my heart, I have searched out and resolved that one man has good thoughts about Nigeria in his heart. Secondly, the possibility of leadership will easily get to the Igbo after him. That man is President Muhammadu Buhari.”

“My coming as a leader in Imo State was by your efforts. No big political bigwig supported me and in my stride, I have brought sitting Heads of states of other countries to Imo State”

Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo state has denied running a ‘family’ government as claimed by some elites in the state, saying those behind that claim missed the point.
He said more than 4,000 children had gone to University through Rochas Foundation and more than 15,000 of such children were also in the various colleges of the Foundation.http://www.newslinkngr.com/2017/12/buhari-has-good-thoughts-about-nigeria.html
Okorocha spoke when more than 5,000 members of the Rochas Mandate Movement held solidarity rally for him in Owerri, on Friday December 15, 2017. He stated that those who never offered the people of the state leadership when they held sway but only shared the people’s resources would never come back to power in the state.
He said, “Uche Nwosu who is from Nkwerre Local Government Area and Prince Eze Madumere, from Mbaitoli LGA are all counted today as members of my family because they have grown to prominence but when they took those steps of faith, no one counted them as members of my family.”http://www.newslinkngr.com/2017/12/buhari-has-good-thoughts-about-nigeria.html
Okorocha also reiterated that he would neither run for Senate nor for the President in 2019, but would be keen in who succeeds him and who can sustain the tempo of the achievements recorded by his administration.
He said “The people I see here are people who are committed. People that are following me not because of what they could gain from me, but because of what we have done for the world. As it stands, come 2019, I’m contesting for nothing.http://www.newslinkngr.com/2017/12/buhari-has-good-thoughts-about-nigeria.html

Re: “buhari Has Good Thoughts About Nigeria In His Heart” - Okorocha by nototribalist: 10:21am On Dec 16, 2017
Jokers

1 Like

Re: “buhari Has Good Thoughts About Nigeria In His Heart” - Okorocha by prospero5(m): 10:21am On Dec 16, 2017
i am still that one commissioner for good governance in nigeria
Re: “buhari Has Good Thoughts About Nigeria In His Heart” - Okorocha by morbeta(m): 10:25am On Dec 16, 2017
Demonstrate it with a statue. Buzu!!
Re: “buhari Has Good Thoughts About Nigeria In His Heart” - Okorocha by tashashiel(f): 10:28am On Dec 16, 2017
Rochas, the killer of his people
Re: “buhari Has Good Thoughts About Nigeria In His Heart” - Okorocha by adadike281(f): 10:33am On Dec 16, 2017
He should continue to keep it in his heart and never let it out. And as for u, how do u know that, are u in his heart?
Re: “buhari Has Good Thoughts About Nigeria In His Heart” - Okorocha by Johnpaul01: 10:33am On Dec 16, 2017
Rochas Conan mould me oo
Re: “buhari Has Good Thoughts About Nigeria In His Heart” - Okorocha by chris4gold(m): 10:35am On Dec 16, 2017
Oya tell me say na lie grin grin grin grin grin, know go tell seun shocked shocked shocked
Re: “buhari Has Good Thoughts About Nigeria In His Heart” - Okorocha by princechurchill(m): 10:36am On Dec 16, 2017
This same statement was made during Jonathan and his gang of thieves....
The same statement is now repeated in buhari and his cabal thieves.......

Re: “buhari Has Good Thoughts About Nigeria In His Heart” - Okorocha by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 16, 2017
say a man who have turn his state in to a home of statues tongue
Re: “buhari Has Good Thoughts About Nigeria In His Heart” - Okorocha by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 16, 2017
Joke of the year grin
Re: “buhari Has Good Thoughts About Nigeria In His Heart” - Okorocha by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 16, 2017
angry

∆ Rochas- A man that suddenly to a fool and statueccentric grin
Re: “buhari Has Good Thoughts About Nigeria In His Heart” - Okorocha by SalamRushdie: 11:11am On Dec 16, 2017
He doesnt have to be President to have good thoughts about Nigeria , he can do that from daura, Aso Rock is for visionary and hardworking people not people who day dream with good thoughts
Re: “buhari Has Good Thoughts About Nigeria In His Heart” - Okorocha by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 16, 2017
Okorocha will nack Buhari one statue and a street will be renamed: Buhari the wishful thinker. With a chieftaincy title: onye echiche 1 of Imo state.
Re: “buhari Has Good Thoughts About Nigeria In His Heart” - Okorocha by dunkem21(m): 11:26am On Dec 16, 2017
morbeta:
Demonstrate it with a statue. Buzu!!

You got me LOLing cheesy
Re: “buhari Has Good Thoughts About Nigeria In His Heart” - Okorocha by ajebuter(f): 11:40am On Dec 16, 2017
And you have statues for brain....
Re: “buhari Has Good Thoughts About Nigeria In His Heart” - Okorocha by omowolewa: 11:51am On Dec 16, 2017
Okay, I will tell my people
Re: “buhari Has Good Thoughts About Nigeria In His Heart” - Okorocha by aolawale025: 1:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
If he really has good thoughts how come it's not coming forth?
Re: “buhari Has Good Thoughts About Nigeria In His Heart” - Okorocha by slivertongue: 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
but.he is using his head to rule
Re: “buhari Has Good Thoughts About Nigeria In His Heart” - Okorocha by osazeeblue01: 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
Governor Statue we have heard ni

(1) (Reply)

RE: Osun Speaker Throwing Gala And Lipton. / Nigerian Govt Sets Aside N28 Billion To Fund Primary Health Care Intervention / 2018 Armed Forces Remembrance Day:okowa Says Nigerians Desire Peaceful Nation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.