Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Pls Teach Me How To Fish! <:)))< - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Teach Me How To Fish! <:)))< (1652 Views)

Practical Guide To Fish Farming. / Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself / Pls Teach Me How To Make Money On The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Teach Me How To Fish! <:)))< by Ty207: 5:43pm On Apr 01, 2010
Right now all i have is 80k notin more,pls i need help on what to do with this 80k that with generate little profit as low as 5k-8k per month. Just 4 boy 2 survive. I seriouly need help. Pls if u know u want 2 use me make money dont border to contribute pls!(buy my ebook is not allow).
Re: Pls Teach Me How To Fish! <:)))< by sulad82i(m): 5:46pm On Apr 01, 2010
Looks like u've learnt a lesson from somewhere
Re: Pls Teach Me How To Fish! <:)))< by elderly: 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2010
I feel you.

My advise for you is:

Do be in a haste to invest and dont let any deceive you into forex trading.

LOOK AND ANALYZE WELL B4 YOU LEAP.
Re: Pls Teach Me How To Fish! <:)))< by victorking: 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2010
hello friend, seems you really need help.you might be taught how to fish,but are you really ready to fish.its just a matter of determination. with your kind of money,there is a lot of business you could do.but what really matters is how serious you are.so if you are dead serious,i invite you to the business i do to generate staggering profits and still get to enjoy many plus benefits. i started with just half of the money you have,the rest is history.again are you really interested in fishing,you dont need to buy any ebook,just start. check my signature link for more info or send an email to n_chibuzor@yahoo.com.thanks to your success
Re: Pls Teach Me How To Fish! <:)))< by Ty207: 8:48pm On Apr 01, 2010
@Victorking of course am damn serious of making money.pls just me help out. my mail id is dealright207@gmail.com
Re: Pls Teach Me How To Fish! <:)))< by Bashunam: 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2010
U can make it ok.I tried it and its been my sucess story.Buying and selling cc to online users ok.cantact me 4 detail :easymodels@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Teach Me How To Fish! <:)))< by master2(m): 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2010
Where do u reside? If u are interested u can go in2 grilled fish or suya biz. I started this biz 5yrs ago and i make a profit of N200K to N450k per month depend on the sales. If u are interested text me on 08097205470. U can also invest that money with us @ 5% monthly.
CHOPMASTERS FOOD & SERVICES, VIVIANNA GARDEN,BARNAWA,KADUNA.
Re: Pls Teach Me How To Fish! <:)))< by alldone(m): 5:48pm On Apr 07, 2010
hey, what area of interest are you looking at?
what is/are your hobby/ies?

dont just go into anything because of stories of success. they will never tell you the challenges on the way so try to do research on any business you want to invest on.

i love to try out things first because if they tell you it will cost 11k know that sometimes you should have 31k. so i love to test things before approaching it full scale.

get education an any thing you want to do first.
Re: Pls Teach Me How To Fish! <:)))< by bizarena(m): 6:42pm On Apr 08, 2010
please be much more careful cos some one might want to rip from where they did not sow,
Re: Pls Teach Me How To Fish! <:)))< by Ty207: 8:09am On Apr 09, 2010
Nobody is willing to help all i get is buy my ebook and make #100k n more monthly. NL people why r u like this? If truely u 300k per month y are u stil buying ebook?
Re: Pls Teach Me How To Fish! <:)))< by consultmartins(m): 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2010
Dear brother, don't be alarmed with the rate of "buy my ebook request." Sometimes in life, you need expert guide to progress. There is nothing wrong in buying information ebooks but the problem is buying from "DOERS" MAKE SURE YOU BUY FROM THOSE WHO ARE ACTUALLY IN THE BUSINESS OF WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO SELL TO YOU.

With respect to your request of teaching you how to fish. I attached an ebook for you below about the kind of business i do. Just download it and read. I hope you find it useful.

Thanks

Re: Pls Teach Me How To Fish! <:)))< by demsco: 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2010
Whatever advice you might have gotten here,i would still advice that you pay attention to your heart.If your heart isn't in your business concept,you'll find yourself struggling to keep the enthusiasm going.It's always better to work at something you enjoy.

Business ideas are all around you.They are lurking in your kitchen,in your room,in magazine ads,at your neighbor's house etc.Other business owners have turned thier hobbies,interests and skills into satisfying and often lucrative businesses.You can get more tips on what business to do  on my blog,www.naijasmallbusiness.com.

www.naijasmallbusiness.com
http://smallkobo..com
Re: Pls Teach Me How To Fish! <:)))< by consultmartins(m): 6:06am On Apr 30, 2010
You got it right demsco
Re: Pls Teach Me How To Fish! <:)))< by demsco: 10:12am On Apr 30, 2010
Hi,consult.Thanks for the compliment.Having been visiting your blog alot n am really impressed as well.Hope to meet you one of these days
Re: Pls Teach Me How To Fish! <:)))< by consultmartins(m): 1:28pm On May 01, 2010
demsco:

Hi,consult.Thanks for the compliment.Having been visiting your blog alot n am really impressed as well.Hope to meet you one of these days
You are welcome.
Re: Pls Teach Me How To Fish! <:)))< by acheiver: 8:35pm On May 02, 2010
i want to know how to produce mtn serial number. pls brief me. my email is brainy_matt@yahoo.com, 08038797480
Re: Pls Teach Me How To Fish! <:)))< by consultmartins(m): 4:38pm On May 04, 2010
Re: Pls Teach Me How To Fish! <:)))< by olamson(m): 3:17pm On May 19, 2010
You need money too make dis dreams come thru right? try this
e-MANUAL
CATFISH FARMING N 2,350
you can start with a plastic tank

SNAIL REARING N 2,350
check
The Punch:: Obasanjo establishes 500000 capacity snail farm
5 Mar 2008 , Former President Olusegun Obasanjo, established a snail farm with the assistance of the National Biotechnology Development Agency, ,
www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic, - Cached - Similar

The Punch:: Retiring into snail farming
5 Dec 2007 , Nwachukwu says that any worker who intends go into snail farming after , General Ibrahim Babangida and Chief Olusegun Obasanjo are in the ,
www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art2007120427459 - Cached - Similar

CATFISH FARMING + SNAIL REARING N 3,500

I think you should invest in catfish farming and snail reaing. It is highly profitably with little or no mortality if it is done well

PLENTY CATFISH FARMING
Fisheries and snail rearing our goal

What We Do:
-Sales of mobile fishpond

-Setting up of fish farm

-Sales of fingerlings

-Consultancy services
ADDRESS AND CONTACT:
No 2 Temidire close,foursquare busstop
Adiyan orudu road alagbado
lagos
+234 8036320607
+234 8027524739
Re: Pls Teach Me How To Fish! <:)))< by Gentleoscar(m): 2:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
acheiver: i want to know how to produce mtn serial number. pls brief me. my email is brainy_matt@yahoo.com, 08038797480

I would love to know this too. please email @ udo.enobong92@yahoo.com. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Festac 77 Postal Stamps Needed Urgently / Eni And Shell Reach Deal On Opl 245 / Recharge Card Printing Business In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.