Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,019 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Help A Brother Please - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help A Brother Please (338 Views)

Help A Brother Please! / Doctors In The House, Please Help A Brother / Help A Brother Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother Please by dallex10(m): 11:53am On Dec 16, 2017
Good day everybody, I have been experiencing this issue of continuous erection every time I see or think about a lady...I'm 17 years old and I also masturbate sometimes, I don't know if it's the reason of this irregular erection I get every time. when it start,I can't control it..... I told a friend about it and he advice me to get a male pant that it can help make the erection not visible... As for the masturbation,I've been resisting it for the past 2months but can't get rid of the erection...please I need your help
Re: Help A Brother Please by docyomex(m): 12:07pm On Dec 16, 2017
I had this problem too, but when I was inclined with getting closer to God (the Bible - especially proverbs and 1st corinthians ) it condemns lust and any form of sexual immorality
What you'll avoid is staring at... grin
Rebuke the devil each time it wants you to think or do that thing
Be very strict in your dreams too, Rebuke and pray when you notice - be conscious

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Health Benefits Of Apple / 8 Keys To Successful Cooking Gas Usage / Renavive® Capsule Eliminate Kidney Stones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.