Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,625 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Port Harcourt Pleasure Park Night Views (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Port Harcourt Pleasure Park Night Views (Photos) (54243 Views)

Port Harcourt Pleasure Park / Port Harcourt Pleasure Park And The Legacy Of A “new” Administration. / Port Harcourt Pleasure Park; A Place To Be This Holidays. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park Night Views (Photos) by Nobody: 2:25am On Dec 17, 2017
That place isn't safe, if you must go there better leave before 6:30 pm except you own a ride, even if you own a ride it's parked at owners risk.
Porthacourt is very unsafe.
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park Night Views (Photos) by popcykaylah(m): 2:42am On Dec 17, 2017
Nice but even ademola adetokunbo cresent for vi fine pass am..next story please
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park Night Views (Photos) by Hilaskee(m): 3:05am On Dec 17, 2017
Beautiful means opposite for him, maybe.
Groovenaija360:
U need urgent medical attention, i dont think your ok undecided

Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park Night Views (Photos) by lonelydora: 3:18am On Dec 17, 2017
Groovenaija360:
Check out this Amazing Evening Views Of Portharcourt Pleasure Pack.

Took this shots while coming back from the Studio, had some sections with My artists.

Looks very beautiful right? Not Dubai, Its PH CITY.

ABOUT P.P.P

Port Harcourt Pleasure Park, is a public recreation park in Rumuola, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria . It is located along Aba Road, near the 2nd Amphibious Brigade Barracks also known as Bori Camp, Rumuola town on an expansive open land. The purpose of the park is to serve as both a tourist destination and a revenue generator for the state.

FACILITIES

The park boasts a wide range of facilities including an extensive children's playground, a miniature soccer field, 5 person paddle boats, each designed for drivers and 3 passengers and water steps.

The golf course consists of a series of holes characterized by their short length.

The park is also filled with various exercise machines ranging from simple walkers and massage machines to elliptical trainers. There is a parking lot, a jogging track, restaurants and a climbing tower.

More Photos>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/amazing-evening-views-of-portharcourt-pleasure-pack-photos

Come to Wonderland in Abuja and see that the PH pleasure is still learning. Took my kids here once and they didn't even like it because they expected more.
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park Night Views (Photos) by Diamond60love(f): 3:19am On Dec 17, 2017
Wow! Lovely
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park Night Views (Photos) by lonelydora: 3:20am On Dec 17, 2017
Groovenaija360:

U need urgent medical attention, i dont think your ok undecided

Forget the Christmas light. There's nothing happening there. I stay in PH, mind you.

Well, in the land of the blind, one eye man is a king.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park Night Views (Photos) by PDPGuy: 4:25am On Dec 17, 2017
Sleekyshuga, is this true?
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park Night Views (Photos) by tiwiex(m): 4:33am On Dec 17, 2017
Eggcelent:
This Is Beautiful

Hope It Will Be Maintained (Improved Upon) By Successive Governments In The State.

Kudos To Governor Wike For Turning Marshy Land To Income-generating Venture
This is just Christmas lighting. Wake up see Port Harcourt for day time. Nigerians ain't buying these window dressing stuff anymore. All said, Wilke has actually done fantastically well on projects. I hope it is leading to job creation for his people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park Night Views (Photos) by Flex122: 5:20am On Dec 17, 2017
This is beautiful and should be at the top/first page
djeezy:
Nice. More photos.
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park Night Views (Photos) by adecz: 5:40am On Dec 17, 2017
Make una no allow boko haram
see this picture ohh shocked

If not, them go send
some aboki girls, strapped with ;
some 'devices', to visit the place.

All enemies of national peace & progress
all come from one part of this
great country.

Hit "like" if you know the part... wink wink

Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park Night Views (Photos) by anonimi: 5:57am On Dec 17, 2017
Puffydon1:
We the ph city dwellers should tell you better. No disrespect to the pleasure park though, but to me the pleasure park is over hype. That is just a Christmas light all shining over there.
Go near em you go see one smelling gutter flowing along the park with maggots all on top

Don't mind us stupid Africans with our low aspiration from our public servants.
The same situation in Lagos state where Ambode is being celebrated by the dunces who pay him taxes, generate IGR for him and on whose behalf he collects monthly allocation from Abuja plus loans that their generations unborn will pay. How can anyone celebrate a governor for opening a park that was existing already at Alausa while schools are dilapidated and without adequate professional teachers recruited to reduce unemployment among youths.
We truly deserve our public servants.
Truly deserved.

MathsChic:
Some days ago, I was at a secondary school in Surulere (across the bridge from the Island) in Lagos for a friend's event where he is educating secondary students about the perils of peer pressure. I honestly wasn't expecting what I saw as the state of this secondary school.
It left me wondering if this was a school or a dump yard. Why in heaven's name are Nigerian leaders looking the other way while the young ones study in this sorry environment?

The attached pictures are what I saw. This is no secondary school. It's a hopeless shanty. I hope this gets to front page and attracts the necessary attention.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3124804_20151126164323_jpeg933998a57f8c28234ccaa665d2fefc46

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3124836_20151126163829_jpeg3798e0f98a572b323f9b9ab93cf4eb74

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2412996_fashola2000schoolsspeech_jpeg6b557f0f99a4c9db2ca62ab885b15f0a

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park Night Views (Photos) by anonimi: 5:59am On Dec 17, 2017
lonelydora:
Forget the Christmas light. There's nothing happening there. I stay in PH, mind you.
Well, in the land of the blind, one eye man is a king.

......especially where they refuse to even use their one eye to see properly.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park Night Views (Photos) by femeritus: 6:37am On Dec 17, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
There is nothing beautiful in what I'm seeing
The problem is in the picture quality. I have passed that place at night and it's a beauty to behold.
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park Night Views (Photos) by autonomous22: 7:11am On Dec 17, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

You u won't understand. we that v bin dia knows how beautiful it is.....
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park Night Views (Photos) by Donsammi(m): 7:14am On Dec 17, 2017
djeezy:
Nice. More photos.
same thing was done in IMO state also.
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park Night Views (Photos) by ugolinze123(m): 7:18am On Dec 17, 2017
beautiful but am not wowed...owerri own is more beautiful inside govt huz chapel
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park Night Views (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:18am On Dec 17, 2017
I hope Amaechi death trap monorail is connected to this park...
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park Night Views (Photos) by mu2sa2: 7:19am On Dec 17, 2017
eaglechild:

It is next time not nest time, in case of next time.
Eyaa! Case of exposing your own yansh while trying to expose another person's yansh!
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park Night Views (Photos) by dieBYfire: 7:22am On Dec 17, 2017
BiafraIShere:
Owerri currently has more beautiful pictures than these pictures that is amazing you. Rochas has done far more for Owerri than Like has or will do for P.harcourt. I'm saying this with utmost honesty, visit Owerri thread and see the real Las Vegas!

Don't even go their my bother...
Owerri is zero compared to the magnificent PH city . From Control-Worldbank-Concorde Rd-Wethdral-Ikenegbu-Amakohia-Egbu Road- Douglas Rd-Tetlow Road-Poly Road just name where is as serene as PH city!
Rochas just turned that sweet state to a Satue dump site, Abandoning Road projects,
The Glory of owerri is gone, Enugu and Awka and Asaba has surpassed Owerri in beauty and serene environment.
Sorry bro. Owerri is dead
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park Night Views (Photos) by maroke1: 7:26am On Dec 17, 2017
Nothing beautiful here just the wasteful use of Christmas light
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park Night Views (Photos) by UfuomaUN(m): 7:41am On Dec 17, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

This is why I hate nairaland!! An average naira lander can't tasteanother's persons soup and appreciate it. Anything that's not in their city of residence or village is trash! A very bitter forum filled with frustrated people
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park Night Views (Photos) by LegitBoy(m): 7:42am On Dec 17, 2017
jboy73:
All those N200 Christmas lights.
Funny goats
If he should spend 200m now, you guys will stil talk
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park Night Views (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:12am On Dec 17, 2017
seguno2:

I hope that your hometown has 24/7 electricity and all the children are in schools with libraries and laboratories.
Those are basic things that are taken for granted by Ibiza and Spanish people hence many Nigerians and Africans risk their lives in the Sahara desert and Mediterranean Sea through slavery in Libya trying to be labourers in Spain and Europe.
lol bro I wont go there via libya or any illegal route. By God's grace will travel by air, also travelling as a tourist strictly for fun and sight seeing
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park Night Views (Photos) by FreshMekanik: 8:12am On Dec 17, 2017
Thanks Wike for fading the memory I had for this place. My dad's car broke down, why pushing it toward Rumuola juction, we got robbed by two young men who quickly disappeared into then an empty land. They took my dad's Nokia 3310 (plus then expensive simcard), wrist watch and 20k cash in d car Pugin hole. Small me wanted to engage them in a fight. grin
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park Night Views (Photos) by Dfinex(f): 8:13am On Dec 17, 2017
safarigirl:

Nice pictures bro, however, in case of next time. The word is SESSIONS, you have studio sessions, not studio sections. It is a general mistake most Nigerians make sha

#PeaceOut

#GrammarNazi grin

Madam grammar, did u say "most" ?... if yes, u mean u've met over 50% of the Nigerian population; is that so?
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park Night Views (Photos) by maclatunji: 8:13am On Dec 17, 2017
safarigirl:
lol....there are many like it in Nigeria. Even in Universities, people use 'sections'...it's as if the word 'sessions' does not exist even

I know, I created a thread about it once.
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park Night Views (Photos) by FreshMekanik: 8:15am On Dec 17, 2017
KentoMarine:
Mtcheew, dat place wey be like zoo for day time, night dey make things fine sha.

They place over fine for night as compared to the day time. Though not as you painted it.
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park Night Views (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 17, 2017
anonimi:

......especially where they refuse to even use their one eye to see properly.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590
Absolutely!! Give them BREAD and CIRCUS and they will be easy to control.

Nigerian Government is a bread and circus gorvernment. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park Night Views (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 17, 2017
what kinda Rubbish is this? sad
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park Night Views (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:08am On Dec 17, 2017
gypsey:
what kinda Rubbish is this? sad
Oya tell us how it's Rubbishgrin
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park Night Views (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:09am On Dec 17, 2017
gypsey:
Absolutely!! Give them BREAD and CIRCUS and they will be easy to control.

Nigerian Government is a bread and circus gorvernment. grin

gringringrin
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park Night Views (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 17, 2017
Martin0:

Oya tell us how it's Rubbishgrin
i have seen much, muuch, much better Chritsmas lights and parks grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Girl Helping Her Mum Fry Yam And Akara Crushed By Jeep In Owerri. Photos / Cost Of New Nigerian International Passport By Categories / Emirates Plane Collides With Hak-air Plane During Take-off At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.